DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,145 files

1. ✪ Hyperion - Odin Mini - Paranormal and others - Replay Ready - English & Italian ✪

Last Version Rev 2.8.9 - August 2021
    Full options theme with Replay. Rev 2.8.8 - March 2019

27,758 downloads

(41 reviews)

151 comments

Updated

2. Gauges - Major update 2.0.0

Supports DNA250c and DNA75c, and Replay on both of those chips. Now you can choose from two different UI from the settings page. 
    You need the latest international firmware 1.1 SP33.2 INT (included with EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15) on your DNA75c for it to work.

Note:
    The status messages, like temp protected or atomizer short etc. are only displayed when firing.  
    Press the fire button to exit the menu or any other page that doesn't have a back button.
    I hope you guys like it!

Also check out my other themes: 

27,212 downloads

(35 reviews)

150 comments

Updated

3. Digital

If you like a lot of information on the home screen, and want to adjust preheat / boost settings from the main screen then you might like this! 
    All the features present on my previous themes, Gauges and the Material-ish themes, are available on this one too.
    Please let me know if you find any bugs / issues. Happy to take feature suggestions too! 

Check out my other themes

10,671 downloads

(21 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

4. Material-ish Fire - DNA75c -DNA100c - DNA250c Optimized

Strongly recommend updating to this new version 2.0.0 as it adds new features.
    A material colored theme for DNA75c and DNA250c. Customization options far beyond what's featured in the default Evolv theme. 

Notes:
    You can press the fire button to exit out of a screen that doesn't have a back button.  LED colors styled to the theme. When you change the material of a profile (eg. from Watts to SS316L) you won't have the appropriate toggles (eg. Temp Control, Replay)  activated right away. You need to back out of the Atomizer Profile screen, fire the mod and go back into the Atomizer Profile screen. This is an Evolv/Theme Designer issue. If you have temp control enabled, you can switch positions of the power and temperature field on the main screen by enabling "Big Temp" in Menu -> Settings In the Atomizer Profile screen you can adjust the Pre-heat temperature either via a Punch gauge or via a Temperature field. You can switch between them with the new toggle next to the Pre-heat label. I made this version with the new DNA250c Paranormals in mind. I think it would look good on the darker ones especially. I'd love to see some handchecks if you're using it on a Paranormal!
    Also check out the other version of this theme

9,818 downloads

(15 reviews)

41 comments

Updated

5. Clean Colors (75C/100C/250C w/Replay - Many colors available)

Note: The lightning bolt on the battery is only visible while charging.
    Replay ready! (with temp control and wattage modes available too) - See below if you are having trouble with Replay Main menu is on the top right You can hide data on main screen in Main Screen menu (resistance, voltage, etc) You can hide date/time from Lock screen in Time Config page (also can choose MM/DD or DD/MM date format) There is now a ONE WATT version for those who want one-watt increments on the main screen (regular version is 5-watt increments). Now available in BLUE, BLACK, GREEN, and RED see downloads page: Clean-Color--ONE-WATT-#_#.ecigtheme A LOT of other stuff.. check it out!' If you have requests for new colors, or other customization, let me know in the comments section and I can usually whip something up pretty quickly. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Replay info: This theme works with Replay for 75c devices (250c devices work with Replay by default). BUT you need to have the International Edition of EScribe 2.0 SP15.1 or later. Your 75c needs to have the right firmware as well (at least 1.1 SP33.2 -  that one works for me), once you update ESscribe and connect your device it should prompt you to update firmware. You also MUST enable Replay in your EScribe profile for it to work.
    Using replay: once the above has been completed, load this theme and switch to a replay-enabled profile. There should be a "NO REPLAY" button seen on the main screen. This means there aren't yet any puffs to save. So take a few puffs, until you find one you like. Then the button should change to "SAVE," and you can click that to save that latest puff. Once Saved, the button changes to "PLAYING" and you are in Replay mode. Click that if you want to end Replay. 
    If you are having trouble, check the Replay menu because it gives you more info: 
    Replay Available (if theme/coil supports Replay [read-only]) Replay Ready (Replay is ready to be activated [read-only]) Replay Active (you can toggle this switch to save your last puff and activate Replay).  You also cannot use a plain kanthal coil for Replay. You can use any temp sensing wire, including combinations (e.g. SS wrapped with kanthal).  --------------------------------------------------------------
    If anyone has suggestions, improvements, bugs, or anything else, please reach out in the comments below and/or leave a review. New update coming soon!! Thanks!
    Here are the available color options. Let me know if you have requests for others:

9,725 downloads

(23 reviews)

119 comments

Updated

6. The iOS Theme

The iOS Theme. Available in 4 COLORS.
    Recently Updated  to 2.1

Made with extra care from scratch, I'm happy to give you The iOS Theme!
    The iOS Theme supports Replay on both DNA 75c and DNA 250c boards. This theme utilizes everything a DNA color board has to offer.
    This creation was inspired when i saw that big beautiful battery icon of an iPhone while i was vaping. I wanted that for my mod ASAP... and thus my creativity journey begun. Hope you enjoy the result!

Available Colors:
    *Colors are based on the default wallpapers for iPhone XS, XS Max and iOS12

iOS12:                       Space Grey:                       Silver:                               Gold:

Main screens:

Temperatute Control (TC):                                         Replay:                                         Regular Wattage mode:

Icon Menus:

Phone:                                              Safari:                                          Messages:                             iTunes:

Swap Time for Battery %:

Advanced Live recording options with color mapping:

Battery info for up to 4 batteries:

Credits to Apple and their iOS graphics team for the inspiration.

8,965 downloads

(5 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

7. DJLsb Theme with Replay

This is a modified version of the DJLsb theme that came pre-installed on my Lost Vape Paranormal/Therion 75c mods - full credit goes out to Daniel@djlsbvapes for the design of this excellent user interface that offers an array of functionality without being too cluttered and over complicated.
    I was unable to find a Replay enabled version, so took up the challenge of integrating Evolv's main screen UI so I could continue using my favorite theme with the added benefit of Replay. Edit: Daniel@djlsbvapes as since released an updated version with Replay, a copy of which can be found on his website.
    Older 75c devices - so long as you have taken all the right steps to upgrade your firmware this theme will work just fine - I found YouTube video: 'Replay Mode - how to get it on your 75C'  by 'vaping v1ck' helpful, please also check here for guidance.
    250c devices - no firmware upgrade required, just upload and go. Happy days 😉
    UIColourToggle function available in V2.1 onwards. This feature appears on both the MAIN and REPLAY screens allowing you to toggle your UI between white and a mono color of your choosing for matchy matchy customisation i.e. orange matches up really well with silver Paranormal/wooden panels, as does Stealth with my carbon/black edition Therion for a classy toned-down look -  other colour options to suit Mirage are also available from the download section.
    UI toggle buttons are conveniently located to provide quick switching between mono color and the default bright white display - useful in bright sunny conditions 🙂
    Other modifications include:
    - PowerBank UI included to support USB-On-the-go (new)
    - ‘Warmth of Puff’ feature included on REPLAY screen
    - Up to 4x battery voltages included 
    - Minor tweaks to button/field positions and removal of separation lines to provide clearer/ergonomic viewing.
    - Lost Vape emblem in place of full logo - for sharper imaging.
    - Revised battery indicators for improved vividness.
    Fully optimised for dna250c, and cross-compatible with dna75c devices
    ColourToggle options: Green, Orange, Stealth, Blue, Red, Cyan, Purple and now Magenta...choose to best suit your setup.

8,530 downloads

(21 reviews)

49 comments

Updated

8. Vapeboy 3000

As frequently requested, the fallout vapeboy 3000 is here! This theme showcases the function of making battery life conditional by making your battery level turn from green to red and the vapeboy's limbs crippling as the level lowers. I hope you all enjoy and as always if you need any help with tips or tricks, don't hesitate to message me.

8,369 downloads

(12 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

9. Evolv DNA 75C and 250C Enhanced Default Theme with Replay

This is an enhanced version of the stock default DNA 75C / 250C theme. A lot of changes and some new screens, exposing the full capabilities of the chip, while keeping with the stock look and feel. Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible. Now supports international firmware's Boost and Replay functions, as well as all features of the DNA 250C chip.
    Hope everyone enjoys!

7,809 downloads

(8 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

10. ⚡️PRO VAPERS + Auto Fire / Charts / Action Center / Multi UI

This is an enhanced theme for Evolv DNA color devices. Exposing the full capabilities Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible. For designing This theme, numbers of existing theme were studied and their strengths were noted. There are many many hidden fields and functions. Minimum used space (Off-Board memory and On-Board memory usage) Easy Temp & Watt, Replay, Preheat ,Boost and  SESSION mode (Auto Fire) Control. 

Download Theme Manual:
    You can download the theme manual to get acquainted with all the features. Includes a guide to the features and additional information of the "Pro Vapers".

Pro.Vapers_Manual_EN.pdf

Watch Highlights Video: (updated)
    You can watch all the different and unique features of the "Pro Vapers" theme on YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/aEq-EMRAgBU

Theme Full Info: 

Customization Manual & Resources: (Include devices logo, backgrounds & icons)

Versions Info: (SCREENSHOTS)

Other Themes based on Pro Vapers: (Include 5 themes)
     Description for Translate.txt                  

Please submit your reviews to support "Pro Vapers" theme project. 
    Hope everyone enjoys!

7,151 downloads

(47 reviews)

60 comments

Updated

11. JoeCockBill's Evolv theme

Evolv version of my Therion theme, for other DNA75C devices.
    carbon:

blue:

leather:

red (or orange/purple/pink/whatever):

white:

7,108 downloads

(7 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

12. Evolv Default Enhanced 250C Theme

Several modifications keeping the overall default Evolv theme look.
    Main screen "Firing" now red when firing as well as all menu or status bars.
    On main screen when not in active Replay saved puff you can select the ohm reading to shortcut you to the Coil Info screen.
    Settings changed to Menu for new menu / settings platform
    Most "Back" buttons removed and scroll up of down off the screen to go to the previous screen.
    Watts now adjustable in 1 watt increments instead of .1.
    Temp adjustable in 5 degree increments.
    New menu platform dived into Profile, Puff Info, Coil Info and Settings on main menu.
    New coil install screen now has cold ohm temp for new coil and old coil resistance and temp when deciding on new coil or keeping old settings.
    Profile Menu has added cold ohm temp with current ohm reading and coil material setting added. Also added is the availability to have advanced preheat settings with the Preheat+ toggle when temp control is active.
    Puff Info screen enhanced with chart and ability to change wattage and or temp for dialing in a perfect puff. Also the addition of several live readings of the last puff. Live ohms, room temp,average power, puff duration, puff volts, puff amps, and average puff temp, and max puff temp when in temp control. When a non-temp sensing coil is installed gives you current battery % instead of temp.
    Recording Screen with new additions to be able to monitor with every puff.
    New Coil Info screen added with time, battery %, current profile, coil material, cold ohms, live ohms, coil temp, ability to remeasure resistance, and ability to lock ohms.
    New settings menu with System, Display, Device, and About.
    System gives you date, time, 12 / 24 hr, F or C temp, max puff time and serial number.
    New Display menu has brightness adjustment, always on, stealth level, auto lock, auto lock time out, and # of clicks to lock, and ability to set unlock device sequence.
    Device screen now has power bank settings, and battery voltages for up to 4 batteries.
    About Menu with Lifetime puff count, Theme revision,  current firmware, current revision, edition, current puff count, puff count total energy, and reset to take you to a rest statistics screen.
    Thanks to everyone on the Evolv forum for ideas and themes to give me inspiration for this theme!
    Evolv Default Enhanced 250C.ecigtheme

Evolv Default Enhanced 250C.ecigtheme

6,374 downloads

(7 reviews)

12 comments

Updated

13. Enhanced 2 in 1 "EVOLV" - NOW WITH "SESSION MODE"

Tailormade themes for private use are available on request for almost every brand in almost every color
    - deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche
    - too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...

+

Description_for _translation.txt
    If someone is interested in a version with a brand logo / background according to their own wishes - just leave a comment and I'll see if it can be implemented.

See also my other Themes:

5,988 downloads

(7 reviews)

46 comments

Updated

14. Material-ish Ocean - DNA75c - DNA250c Optimized

Strongly recommend updating to this new version 2.0.0 as it adds new features.
    A material colored theme for DNA75c and DNA250c. Customization options far beyond what's featured in the default Evolv theme. 

Notes:
    You can press the fire button to exit out of a screen that doesn't have a back button.  LED colors styled to the theme. When you change the material of a profile (eg. from Watts to SS316L) you won't have the appropriate toggles (eg. Temp Control, Replay)  activated right away. You need to back out of the Atomizer Profile screen, fire the mod and go back into the Atomizer Profile screen. This is an Evolv/Theme Designer issue. If you have temp control enabled, you can switch positions of the power and temperature field on the main screen by enabling "Big Temp" in Menu -> Settings In the Atomizer Profile screen you can adjust the Pre-heat temperature either via a Punch gauge or via a Temperature field. You can switch between them with the new toggle next to the Pre-heat label. Also check out the other version of this theme

5,910 downloads

(7 reviews)

19 comments

Updated

15. Speedo Theme design by Sensei

English Speedo theme, design for those who mainly use wattage mode.
    Credit RuthlusB. I have based this on his data minor theme with my own design changes to the lock, main and change coil screen.
    Enjoy! Keep on vaping!

5,750 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Digital Remix

5,740 downloads

(9 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

17. Therion 75C - 8 Background Options - UK/AU & US versions

* NEW preheat feature in watts mode for kanthal / non temp control coils *
    Please see the release notes below for how to use.
    Note: For this feature to work correctly you will need to upload this theme using EScribe Suite 2.0 SP6 (or later) to a device with international firmware 1.1 SP26 (or later). For more information please see here: Early Firmware and Escribe Suite and here: Why international only .
    I have made this theme with the aim of including as many settings as possible whilst remaining user friendly.
    The text is large enough to see at a short distance but still (hopefully) remains visually appealing. 
    I started with JCBs therion theme and added elements I liked from various other themes, I've also added a few extra screens to fit in all those settings.
    US version: Date format m.d.yy and spelling e.g. atomizer
    UK/AU version: Date format d.m.yy and spelling e.g. atomiser

Different backgrounds have different colour schemes, e.g. the mossy green version uses green headings and green highlights etc. 

Dark Twilight            Light Rays                Cloudy                   Colour                  Deep Blue           Diagonal Blue         Mossy Green              Ocean

Features / how to use:
    ~Main Screen~
    The two icons toward the middle if the screen are selectable, the left one takes you to Device Monitor and the right takes you to Puff Info.  The value below the left icon displays the achieved wattage during the last puff, this is mostly useful for temp control but it can also be useful for battery diagnostic. 
     The value below the right icon display last puff time.  Selecting the coil material (when in temp control) will take you directly to Atomiser Settings.  The values at the very bottom are board temperature and battery voltage, useful for quick diagnosis. -Large battery bar on lock screen for quick viewing.
    -Dynamic status bar on Lock Screen, Main Screen, Settings Menu, Lock Settings and Device Monitor Settings. 
      -Lock Screen shows asterisks (**) as you enter your unlock sequence.
      -Settings Menu shows the name of the highlighted icon. (Atomiser, Display, Puff Info etc.)
      etc.
    -Temperature, resistance lock and preheat options will only display when a temperature sensing material is selected. i.e. in plain wattage mode the options for these will disappear.
    -Most screens feature a 'Back' or 'Exit' button or a combination of both. 'Back' will take you back to the screen you came from, e.g. if you go to Atomiser Settings from the Settings Menu the back button will take you back to the Settings Menu. If you go to Atomiser Settings by selecting the coil material on the Main Screen, the Back button will take you back to the Main Screen. In all cases the Exit button will take you directly to the Main Screen.
    -Black background on the Device Monitor, Diagnostic and Device Info screens to make the text easier to see and read.
    -You can alter 'Watts:' and 'Temp:' on the Diagnostic screen.
    -Screens you can fire from: Main Screen (obviously), Atomiser Settings, Device Monitor and Diagnostic. Pressing the fire button on any other screen will give the same result as selecting 'Back'. e.g. if you are on the Display Settings screen you can press the fire button twice to go back to the Main Screen- pressing once goes back to the Settings Menu and another press takes you back to the Main Screen.
    -Select the graph on the Device Monitor page to access the Device Monitor Settings.
    -Time & Date and Lock Settings are accessible from the System Settings screen.
    -The 'Display' icon on the Settings Menu changes based on whether stealth mode is enabled or disabled.
    -The options for stealth level are 'Off', '1', '2', or '3'. 
      3 = Screen turns off
      2 = Very dim
      1 = Dim
      Off = Stealth mode is disabled
    -Indicator light: 
      Fade in/out red = charging
      Green = charge complete
      Blue/purple = firing

Enjoy!

P.S Thank you to all the theme creators whose elements I've ruthlessly and mercilessly pinched. Happy to remove them if it is an issue, just let me know

5,314 downloads

(12 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

18. Gothic DNA250C / DNA75C Replay & Power bank

The theme is based on my previous topics. It works on DNA75C DNA250C, and in DNA75C does not operate "Power bank" mode.

The theme of VapingBad is the basis theme - here are many changed: icons and there are extra features .. I use his conversion for pre-heat - a very compact solution.
    Copy from VapingBad
    In the photos the 1st is when preheat is on, 2nd is preheat off, 3rd is dropped out of temp protection. 4th is TP-enabled=false, 5th is TS-Material=false.
    This is how the conditions are set:
    The TP icon:
    default shows on image,
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false as the condition for showing the off image.
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false also for showing the off image.
    Text status:
    default shows "PH" for preheat
    atty\preheat-enabled=false shows "---"
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows "PWR" in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows "PWR"in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-dectect=false shows "???" in orange (tested with an ss coil using a NI profile)
    Temp Field:
    atty\temp as default
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    Extras:  
    In Lock Screen down: Current in charge or root temperature in non charging mode.
    In Main Screen two resistans: locked ohms and life ohms.
    In Main Screen right to Power:  temperature of board or output voltage in VW mode.
    In Main Screen right to Temperature: Temperature ot last puff

Screenshot for Simple version:

Screenshot for extended version:

Copyman-Gothic-III.ecigtheme
    Copyman-Gothic-IV.ecigtheme
    Copyman-Gothic-IV-simple.ecigtheme

4,819 downloads

(5 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

19. JoeCockBill's Therion theme

My first Therion theme.

4,736 downloads

(9 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

20. Homer Theme

Homer Theme V1.0 
    Mein erstes funktionierendes Theme 

4,707 downloads

(5 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Super Mario NES Theme

Mario jumps when you hit the fire button. Let me know if you think of any improvements.

4,642 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

22. German DNA Crew Theme

Für DNA75C und DNA 250C  Replay fähig.

3,152 downloads

(2 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

23. Rick & Morty

Rick & Morty Theme

3,126 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Red Brushed - English/Deutsch

Preheat (Boost) für den Watt-Mode! --- English versions for countries with date format m/d/yy (U.S.) and d/m/yy (UK/AU) available.

Um Preheat (Boost) für den Watt-Mode nutzen zu können, benötigt ihr EScribe Suite 2.0 SP6 (oder höher). Download hier: https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66731-early-firmware-and-escribe-suite/
    Bitte beachtet, dass dieses Feature nur auf Geräten mit der internationalen Firmware-Edition funktioniert - die U.S.-Edition ist davon ausgeschlossen.
    Falls ihr nicht sicher seid, in meinem Theme wird unter "System-Info" die Version angezeigt - dort muss "INT" stehen.

Die Navigation ist denkbar einfach...
    Gefeuert kann vom Main Screen aus, und vom Device Monitor (Aufzeichnungen). Hoch/Runter: durch's Menü scrollen, Werte verändern. Mittlere Taste: auswählen/bestätigen Von allen Seiten gelangt man mit der Feuer-Taste (außer Main Screen und Aufzeichnungen), bzw. dem Zurück-Pfeil, wieder zur vorherigen Seite. Das "Haus-Symbol" bringt einen - ohne Umwege - wieder zum Main Screen. - Auf die Seite "Neue Coil" gelangt man automatisch, sobald ein neuer Verdampfer/neue Coil montiert wurde.
    - Die Seite "Coil" ist zu erreichen, wenn man auf dem Main Screen den Widerstandswert ansteuert.
    - Die Seite "Einstellungen" ist über das Menüsymbol zu  erreichen.
    - Der "Schalter" versetzt das Gerät in den Standby-Modus (Lock Screen).

Die AM/PM-Anzeige verschwindet automatisch wenn das 24-Stunden-Format für die Zeit gewählt wird.

Die Einstellungen für "Stealth" werden erst dann wirksam, wenn das Gerät einmal in den Ruhemodus gegangen ist, oder versetzt wurde.
    Stealth Level:
    0: Stealth aus 1: Das Display dimmt nur leicht ab 2. Das Display dimmt etwa auf die halbe Helligkeit 3: Das Display schaltet sehr schnell ab (Vorsicht! Nix für langsame Zeitgenossen)  
    LED im Feuer-Taster:
    Blinkt langsam Rot: Gerät wird geladen Grünes Dauerlicht: Akku voll geladen Lila: Feuern  
    Über Lob, Anregungen, aber auch Kritik, würde ich mich sehr freuen.
    Viel Spaß
    Andy

(Alle Werte und Bezeichnungen im Screenshot sind nur beispielhaft)
    Für eine etwas vergrößerte Ansicht auf's Bild klicken...

3,092 downloads

(4 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

25. Simple Horizontal theme

Rev 1.4.0 Replay ready

3,065 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated