DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,088 files

1. Steam Crave Hadron Plus/Pro/Mini theme

Hey
    I made a Hadron DNA theme, I hope you like it!

95 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

2. ⚡️Pro Vapers

This is an enhanced Portrait & Landscape theme for DNA color devices. Exposing the full capabilities  Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible. 
    For designing " Pro Vapers" theme, a number of existing theme were studied and their strengths were noted. Your constructive feedback and ideas help me improve this theme and make it the best one on “Evolv DNA Color Themes”. You can also customize themes according to your personal taste after downloading theme and resources. 
    Any feedback & suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

General  (Ver7.1 - 2022 23 May)
    Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible. 
    Minimum used space  (Off-Board memory and On-Board memory usage)
    Easy Temp & Watt Control, Easy enable or disable Replay, Preheat and Boost mode.
    The “ Pro Vapers” theme is available in Portrait, Landscape and DS so that interested users are able to choose the Landscape or DS version for installation. 
    Latest Evolv firmware.
    And more features.
    New features ! see "What's New in DS and Portrait Version" below.
    Why should I install this theme?
    This theme has been designed to possess all the possible features. Battery usage is efficient and the least number of resources are used. 

Versions Info! (Download file)
    1- Portrait Version: The Portrait version is the original default version that is optimized for all tastes.
    2- Landscape Version:  It is the DS version that is designed horizontally.
    3- DS Version: Who is looking for a more beautiful screen? DS Version is based on default "Pro Vapers" portrait version with different  main screen. This version include dynamic circular gauges. The left side show Preheat  and Boost slider  and right side show Replay slider.
    4- Screenshot Version is for generation forum screenshots, cannot be used and don't need to download.

Battery Optimization:
    Battery usage is extremely important. A theme for professional and everyday use must consume the least amount of energy while maintaining the beauty. The “ Pro Vapers” theme is as battery efficient as possible. 
    Using dark colors as background and gray as texts has made the text clear and legible, while lowering the energy needed for displaying information, and consequently lowering the battery usage. Moreover, the Off-Board memory and On-Board memory usage has been optimized and reduced to the minimum possible. 
    Implementing a simple screen as default has lessened information and data processing and the user can easily access the advanced screen by pressing a button, if need be, which lowers the battery usage as a result. 

Locked Screen :
    Clean lock screen with showing notifications.
    Shows date, time at the top, Battery icon at the center and Battery percentage and charging status which changes color accordingly to its current level. 

Main Screen: 
    - By pressing up or down button you can switch from simple main screen to advance main screen .
    - Lock, go to Profile Settings, Full Vaping Info and Main Menu by pressing the icons at the bottom.
    - Replay Mode: you can easily enable replay mode on any atomizer profile by pressing the "R" icon at the top right.
    - You can enable / disable and increase / decrease the "Boost" with a slider by pressing the "Boost" text.
    - By pressing the "Preheat" button, you will be enable / disable Preheat. You can switch between showing Temp or Punch using the slider, and Power.
    - The Battery icon and percentage changes color accordingly to  the current color level  (full / medium / low / charging / connected to USB and Power Bank icon sets).
    - If in TC mode profile (temp sensing material associated to the profile), you can enable or disable "Replay" and "Temperature Control",

System Menu:
    by pressing "Gear" icon at the bottom of advance main screen you can open System menu include : Atomizer Setting (Coil Setting) , Setting (Device General Settings), Display Settings, USB Info (Connection info), Battery Info ( 4 cell support ), Lock Setting, Puff Statistics, Last Puff Info, Live Puff Review, Power Bank Menu, Device Info and Diagnostics Menu.

Atomizer Setting (Profile or Coil Setting):
    by pressing the "Atomizer Set" in system menu  or "Fire" icon at the bottom of advance main screen you will be directed to the atomizer setting screen which you can fully customize material, temp, watt, replay, boost, preheat or switch between profiles.

Customization and Modify: (Updated: 2022 12 May)
    If you want customize or modify the "Pro Vapers" theme. you can download resources file. (include icons and logos in PSD and PNG formats)
    You can download the brands and customizable logos and replace them in the lock and main screen. (Include Evolv, Lost Vape, BP, Dovpo, Steam Crave, Think-Vape, Kanger, Smy, Hcigar, Wismec ,Vapecige and more than 50 custom logos like Super Mario, Superman, Batman, Mercedes, Audi, Bmw, Iphone, IOS, Samsung Galaxy, Hulk, Angel, Skull, Spider Man, Cars Cartoon, Sonic, Maserati, Opel, Homer, USA, Arsenal, chelsea, Chelsi, Man United, Liverpool F.C., Real Madrid, Man City, FC Barcelona, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich, A.C. Milan, Inter Milan, United States men's national soccer team, USMNT, PSG, Porsche, Ford, Porsche, Honda, Lamborghini, Toyota, Sonic, Iron Man, Android, Apple and more ...  )
    Resources.zip Custom.Logos.zip

Supported Devices:
    "Pro Vapers" support & worked on all Evolv DNA Color (75C/100C/250C) like : Lost Vape Centaurus, Lost Vape Thelema, Dovpo Odin, Dovpo, Odin Mini, Orion Plus, Lost Vape Triade, Dovpo Top Gear, Lost Vape Therion, S team Crave Hadron Pro, Steam Crave Hadron Plus, Rebel Vape, Lost Vape Hyperion, Lost Vape  Paranormal, Kanger K1, SMY SDNA 75W TC Mod, Hcigar VT75, Hcigar VT250S, Reuleaux DNA250, Vapecige VTBox DNA 250C, VapeCige Creator DNA 75C, Think vape Auxo DNA 250C and others...

How can I change and install "Pro Vapers" theme in my device? 
    1. Download and install EScribe.
    2. Download the pro vapers theme file (*.ecigtheme).
    3. Start EScribe.
    4. Plug in your device.
    5. Once the device has download it's settings, click the Theme tab at the top, it will show you your current screen configurations.
    6. Open theme file with pressing on "Load Theme" button.
    7. If you open a theme it should show in EScribe, just upload it to the device "Upload Settings To Device" at the top of the screen.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help me to improve.
    Hope everyone enjoys!

1,324 downloads

(20 reviews)

53 comments

Updated

3. The Giant v8 - 14 New Lockscreens, Huge Text, & Adjust Colors on Mod

The largest text I could fit on a portrait screen w/o any cutoff for the things you interact with the most. The preview pics don't do justice to how the theme looks on your actual mod. Change colors on your mod WITHOUT a computer!! Many color combos that have not yet been seen on any mod, DNA or otherwise. No longer are you tied to boring, single color text. Get dynamic color combinations & switch them daily (or more often) w/ a single click.

No reused icons, bars, toggles, or assets. Every item was hand drawn in Photoshop by me for this theme. No more remakes of remakes or edits of the same famous themes. This looks different than any theme you've tried.

Click the menu button & it opens up the settings to reveal every feature the chip is capable of. Change wire types, toggle Replay, or enable Temp Control per Profile. Lock ohms, set the clock to 24 hour mode, reset the puff counter, & so on. Yes, the battery changes color as it lowers. I'm not going to list every setting. Just know it's all in here & laid out as simple as possible.

While I've built all the assets & icons I kept the menu layout as familiar as possible to lessen the learning curve. Spend a few minutes on the Edit Profile screen & you'll get it. After 10 to 15 minutes (maybe less) you'll be fully initiated. If it made sense to move something I did but I made every effort to keep things logical & familiar.

Not only is the Watts text large, the highlighting & selected logic was of top priority. No matter what text, slider, or toggle is highlighted (or isn't) it looks correct & is ultra readable. Ever notice how text looks bad or worse when highlighted or selected on the DNA? What about highlighting that diagnostic chart before you select it? This theme was built to resolve that. The more you use it the more you'll realize what I mean.

Pick what you like & download it. The themes are all the same besides the Lockscreens. I will likely add more Lockscreens in the future.
    ---------------------------------
    If you want all text & profile names to fit the theme perfect download my full Escribe Settings.
    If you want Replay to work on the newest tanks the needed material curves for the various mesh & wire types are in the Escribe Settings below.
    Download Here:
    NEWEST - FEB 4TH - ESCRIBE SETTINGS.ecig
    Note If you download my full Escribe settings rather than just the theme:
    You MUST download & install these Escribe Settings 1st & AFTER that download & apply this theme NEXT.
    If you just install these Escribe Settings alone you'll be using an outdated version of a different theme. 
    I have renamed the SS 316 & SS 430 profiles that are common to STAINLESS 1 & STAINLESS 2.
    It makes more sense as you can set the wire type for each SS profile under the settings on the mod itself w/ this theme.
    I have 316, 316L, 430, & 904L SS in these settings for popular mesh tanks.

174 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. JUST BLACK

Do you like the clean and simple format?
    For who loves black and white marriage! Use it, if you love a simple, oldschool designe and you are against the colorfull display!!!
    Just Black is based on default  "Pro Vapers" with different main and lock screen.

General  
    Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible. 

162 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. theme geek vape

theme geek vape z100 dna
    geek vape orange.ecigtheme

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. ARMYDIG +

A military theme, the pride and valor associated with the army, use ARMYDIG theme with well-designed and easy-to-navigate menu and tabs.
    ARMYDIG is based on default  "Pro Vapers" with different main and lock screen.

This is an informational theme for users who like to look at military design, supporting a Full range of devices.  Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible. 
    Based on "Pro Vapers" official theme. 

140 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Local Vape Shop Theme

Has clean interface with boost settings and temp. ctrl. options 

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. New Evolv Default Enhanced DNA75C-100C-250C

Many additions, modifications and improvements, while maintaining the general look of the default Evolv theme
    for DNA75C, DNA100C & DNA250C
    Version 5.5.0

Version 5.1.5

Version 5.0.5

Version 5.0.0

Version 4.0.0

Version 3.5.0

Version 3.0.0

Version 2.5.0

Version 2.0.0

Version 1.0.0

609 downloads

(7 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Power Windows Rush DNA

A simple theme showcasing the artwork of Power Windows by Rush from 1985

4 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. CLASSIC BLACK AND WHITE

I’ve tried to make this Theme as user-friendly as possible. compatible with: DNA 75c/ 100c/ 250c. supports up to 4 battries.
    Other than default features it has:
    -puff counter
    -Cells voltage
    -screen rotation 
    -Stealth mode 
    -Always on display 
    -Lock time
    -Changeable Lock/unlock command
    - and more...
    Hope you enjoy the Version 1.0.1

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Blue and Red

default DNA theme with little changes. now it is in blue and red with puff counter.
    compatible with dna75c/100c/250c.

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Color Changer - Switch 11 colors DIRECTLY on your mod

UPDATED VERSION 12.0
    - Fixed "Menu Error Press Up" bug
    - Color button in the status bar now cycles QUICKLY through color options w/o menu diving... FAR MORE ELEGANT 
    - Various tweaks on menu & settings screens

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out my new theme "The Giant" here: 
    All other themes besides these 2 I've made have been removed.
    Updated - version 11
    Change between 11 different colors DIRECTLY on your DNA mod!
    NO PC REQUIRED
    Choose between many lock screens w/ more to come.
    All versions contain all 11 color options. Only the lockscreen is different.
    FULLY featured & very, very optimized.
    Replay & TC enabled w/ the ability to adjust both wattage & temp from the main screen.
    Battery bar w/ percentage that changes from green to orange to red as the battery depletes.
    Ability to edit all 7 profiles fully on your mod w/o the hassle of connecting to a computer.
    Tested on a DNA 100c. Now verified working on the 250c.
    This theme pushes the DNA color chip to the absolute max.
    Credit to SirTimmyTimbit for the amazing foundation. 
    @SirTimmyTimbit
    If you want all text & profile names to fit the theme perfect download my full settings posted here.
    NEWEST - FEB 4TH - ESCRIBE SETTINGS.ecig
    Note If you download my full Escribe settings rather than just the theme:
    I'm not going to update my Escribe Settings w/ every theme update any longer.
    Therefore, if you use these full Escribe Settings you MUST download & install them 1st & AFTER that download & apply the latest version of this theme 2nd.
    If you just install the Escribe Settings alone you'll be using an outdated version of this theme. It has greatly improved over time!
    I have renamed the SS 316 & SS 430 profiles that are common to STAINLESS 1 & STAINLESS 2.
    It makes more sense as you can set the wire type for each SS profile under the settings on the mod itself w/ this theme.
    I have 316, 316L, 430, & 904L SS in these settings for popular mesh tanks.
    OLD Escribe Settings use ONLY if issue w/ newer above.
    MY ESCRIBE SETTINGS.ecig

382 downloads

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

13. Vaporlife

A very informational theme for users who like to look at cool numbers, Made for Vertical use supporting a Full range of devices. from the DNA 75c to the 100c and 250c,
    Designed in a clean Vaporwave aesthetic with a sprinkle of cuteness added~!
    A good range of information is shown on the main page featuring Your profile selection at the top, Below it you'll find the Watts selection, Puff counter and the latest volt and amp info.
    Going lower you'll find the Settings button and the status of the device.
    New theme variations and future updates are in mind.
    =ÙwÚ=
    Only for the real 2am gangbangers!
    Fenn~
    CEO Of 2am

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. New Evolv Landscape DNA75C-100C-250C

For landscape mode lovers
    Many additions, modifications and improvements, while maintaining the general look of the default Evolv theme
    for DNA75C, DNA100C & DNA250C

version 6.1.5

version 6.1.0

version 6.0.0

version 5.0.0

101 downloads

(2 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

15. Evolv Multicolored Theme DNA75C-100C-250C

Many additions, tweaks and improvements, while maintaining the overall look of the default Evolv theme in multicolor
    For DNA 75c,100c & 250c
    Version 5.1.5

Version 5.0.5

152 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

16. Khaled Shehab Theme DNA75C, DNA100C & DNA250C

This is the latest version of the theme that I have modified based on Lost Vape Therion DNlA 75c mods. Fewer screens, so navigation is easy, but you will find all the required features in it. The most important characteristic of this theme is the large size of fonts, which makes it easier to deal with the device.
    There are many versions to sui all tastes.
    I hope you like it
    Choose one or more of the following versions:
    Last version is V 3.0.0
    You can change the text color between (White) and (Green/Yellow) by going to settings and then color toggle 

Version 3.1.0
    Some improvement and You can change the text color between (White) and (Green/Yellow) by going to settings and then color toggle 
    Download Version 3.1.0

Version 3.0.0
    You can change the text color between White and Green/Yellow by going to settings and then color toggle  
    Download V 3.0.0

Version 1.2.4 
    Download Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 06 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 07 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 08 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 09 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Download Color 10 DNA75C-DNA250C V1.2.4

Version 2.0.0 
    Several improvements, redesign of some pages and new icons

Download Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 06 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 07 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 08 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 09 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Download Color 10 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.0.0

Version 2.1.0 
    Several improvements
    Download Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Download Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Download Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Download Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Download Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.0

Version 2.1.3
    Larger font size and some improvements
    Download Color 01 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Download Color 02 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Download Color 03 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Download Color 04 DNA75C-DNA250C V2.1.3

Download Color 05 DNA75C-DNA250C C2.1.3

Download Color 06 DNA75C-DNA250C C2.1.3

819 downloads

(14 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

17. Theme FC Bayern

Habe hier ein Theme vom Deutschen Rekordmeister.

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Hyperion Remix for DNA Colour Mods

I used two fonts: Data Gothic (a free typeface by The Fontry) and Bell Gothic from the Adobe Font Folio. Both were tweaked for the theme. Let me know if you want the files.
    This theme is based on the amazing Hyperion Theme by @copyman . This one has new wallpapers, cleaner text/layout.  
    If you have problems with the theme, or want to send me comments or feedback, then feel free to send me an email ( serenity@enderson.co.uk ) or inbox me on the Evolv Forum.
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
    Stay safe and vape on!
    Serenity x

158 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Spirit Remix Theme for DNA Colour Mods

Inspired by the amazing B-2 Spirit Theme by @etab75  

Credits: The font used for everything is a customised version of JLS Data Gothic (a free typeface by The Fontry) with glyphs for the ohm symbol (o) and the home icon (h).
    If you have problems with the theme, or want to send me comments/feedback, then feel free to send me an email (serenity@enderson.co.uk) or inbox me on the Evolv Forum.
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0). That means modify and share your creations freely, but don't make money from them! 😛
    Stay safe and vape on!
    Serenity x

262 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

20. Astro Naughty Theme for DNA Colour Mods (Red Remix)

Red remix of my original Astro Naughty theme
    The pink version is here: 
    Hope you enjoy it! 😛
    Serenity x

241 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Astro Naughty Theme for DNA Colour Mods

Released to celebrate my 44th birthday (19 April 2021) and my ten-year vapiversary (21 April 2021).

Acknowlegements
    I used two fonts: JLS Data Gothic (a free typeface by The Fontry) and DIN 1451 from the Adobe Font Folio Some of the theme logic was borrowed from the Material-ish theme by @SirTimmyTimbit The icons are all taken from the Google Material Icons library If you have problems with the theme, or want to send me comments/feedback, then feel free to send me an email (serenity@enderson.co.uk) or inbox me on the Evolv Forum.
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0
    Stay safe and vape on!
    Serenity x

437 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Enhanced 2 in 1 "EVOLV" - Five Colors

Tailormade themes for private use are available on request for almost every brand in almost every color
    - deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche
    - too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...

+

Description_for _translation.txt
    If someone is interested in a version with a brand logo / background according to their own wishes - just leave a comment and I'll see if it can be implemented.

See also my other Themes:

3,277 downloads

(5 reviews)

44 comments

Updated

23. red bull racing f1 theme v1

red bull racing f1 theme v1.0 for all the f1 fans out there. made to suite dna 250c screen. 

21 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Monster Energy theme

i couldn't see any monster energy themes available so i created one. this is the v1.0 version and i do plan to improve it over time.

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Odin Mini DNA75C default theme

Finally! The Odin Mini DNA75C default theme. As shipped to customers.
    I do not own one, and only posting this so it shows up properly here for others.
    Features:
    A beautiful Pink Skull wallpaper sitting atop the standard default Evolv theme.
    Pretty in Pink to attract women and men comfortable in their masculinity.
    But that's not all. Many standard mod/theme messages are now Bogan stylie, the same as if he's saying them to you. You say juvenile, I say edgy!

DON'T WAIT, DOWNLOAD NOW. Enjoy!

516 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated