DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,143 files

1. ⚡️PRO VAPERS + Auto Fire / Charts / Action Center / Multi UI

This is an enhanced theme for Evolv DNA color devices. Exposing the full capabilities Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible. For designing This theme, numbers of existing theme were studied and their strengths were noted. There are many many hidden fields and functions. Minimum used space (Off-Board memory and On-Board memory usage) Easy Temp & Watt, Replay, Preheat ,Boost and  SESSION mode (Auto Fire) Control. 

Download Theme Manual:
    You can download the theme manual to get acquainted with all the features. Includes a guide to the features and additional information of the "Pro Vapers".

Pro.Vapers_Manual_EN.pdf

Watch Highlights Video: (updated)
    You can watch all the different and unique features of the "Pro Vapers" theme on YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/aEq-EMRAgBU

Theme Full Info: 

Customization Manual & Resources: (Include devices logo, backgrounds & icons)

Versions Info: (SCREENSHOTS)

Other Themes based on Pro Vapers: (Include 5 themes)
     Description for Translate.txt                  

Please submit your reviews to support "Pro Vapers" theme project. 
    Hope everyone enjoys!

7,010 downloads

(47 reviews)

60 comments

Updated

2. Asus RIG JOKER & HARLEY 🃏

HA HA HA HA HA ha HA HA ha HA HA ha HA HA HA ha HA HA HA ha HA HA ha ha ha HA HA HA HA ha ha HA HA HA !!!

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Zombified DNA ... ( ´ཀ` ) · ☣️ · ☢️ Act #2

Zombies TAKE OVER Act #2!!!☢️☣️ ***Tested with a DNA 75c!!!*** 
                                       ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
    ꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Zombified DNA ... ( ´ཀ` ) · ‍♀️ · ☣️ · ☢️

Let The Apocalypse Begin !!! ☢️☣️

4 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Naruto Shippuden ❟❛❟ | ⛩️🌸🍥☯🍜

Naruto Shippuden
    Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke 

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Eternal DEM𖤐N King

The demons will rise as the "Demon King" stands up from his throne.

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Destiny 2 Skull

Cayde 6 isn't gone, and everything is changing in the D2 universe.

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Lucy Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Cyberpunk Edgerunners: Lucy she's bad in her own right!!!

93 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Hatsune Miku, Tekken

Hatsune and friend theme...😁✌️
    Tested on a 75C

8 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Fairy Tail Erza Scarlet

Fairy Tail will always be my favorite and hopefully y'all like it as well. Erza!!! Tested on a 75C

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. JuJuTsU Kaisen Evolved DNA

JuJuTsU Kaisen Theme!!!

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. One Piece Evolved DNA

For those that love anime one piece or just want something different. Hope you enjoy!

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Odin Mini Clean Display

My version of a clean and Readable display Lock Screen is Room Temp and 
    Mian Screen is Board Temp

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Blue Minimalism Theme

Hello everyone again! I am glad to present to your attention a new minimalistic and, hopefully, aesthetic theme for your wonderful vapes! Now I have made a theme with thermal control users in mind, so be happy - everything is for you😊
    If the topic does not have enough voltage and temperature tracking of the board, then be sure to let us know in the comments. If there are many requests, I will definitely add them. Also, if you need this topic in other languages, then I will also be happy to do it if, again, there are many comments about it.
    💙See you soon! Please like it, I will be glad!💙

P.S. Yes, this is a theme from Evolv. But COMPLETELY redesigned by me.

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Digital Remix Dark

The theme is personally an adaptation for the dna 100c device and I did not make the theme from the beginning, this is an adapted version of Digital Remix
    What is the difference between Digital Remix and Digital Remix Dark 100c?
    -On the main lock screen, voltage and amperes are shown when charging
    -The main lock screen shows the time and date
    -Battery supplied from theme iOS Theme 2.1
    -Removed functions that do not work on 100c DNA
    -The main screen with the “watts” profile shows the current puff and all puffs
    -black and white theme  
    Materials for theme taken from :
    Digital Remix  https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/1042-digital-remix/
    Digital Remix Landscape 1.0.2 https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/1523-digital-remix-landscape/
    The iOS Theme 2.1 https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/616-the-ios-theme/

200 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Dark Capybara

The simplest dark theme with the cutest rodent. Capybaras are always relaxed. Relax with a capybara.

P.S. Please don't judge harshly, this is my first theme)

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. OHMS LAW

I wasn't happy with my last theme so i created this one , let me know if you find any bugs but for now it seems fully working as intended.

199 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Purple Minimalism DTL ONLY theme

I didn't find a sufficiently minimalistic and good purple theme on the forum. So I decided to create it myself!
    Does not work with TC and replays. I'm sorry, guys, I don't use them at all.😅

76 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Ultimate BLACK & WHITE

this series of themes We created this time contains some of the most unique, creative, and useful features you have ever seen on a vaping device; some of these features are the first ever of their kind.
    guaranteed the most productive theme without any complicated parts, it is as easy\user friendly as it can be while being useful.

let me tell you some of its features: 
    1- starting with a first-ever flashlight feature in a DNA chip, yes you read that right! but how you may ask, well we used the already built-in display to make an emergency flashlight by using its full power. you just need to go to settings>second page>flash light (also you can change the brightness).

2- Light  & Dark display modes for those who take their mods everywhere.

3- Shortcut buttons.

4- New evolve feature Auto Fire is now available on all the new SIR COILS themes.

5- upgraded layout for easy access and an overall better user experience.

easily upload the theme to whatever DNA Color chipset device you got and enjoy a reel-engineered theme.

more of SIR COILS themes such as colored version on here.

169 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Doom Eternal theme (100 colour)

Doom eternal theme for dna100 colour.

148 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Monochrome Collection

* Time is centered in the actual themes!
    Available in 6 colors: Black - Red - Blue - Green - Orange (Ultem) - White

I decided to re-design the iOS Theme for my new mod design. All the mix-colored heavy themes were just too much all the time, so I knew that I had to make something simple this time. I settled on doing a theme that Ι wouldn't get tired of looking at, using the controls of the iOS theme that I really love.

I started developing V2 of this theme with the addition of red in mind and ended up expanding the color options more. The soul of the theme is to be a single color, so now you can choose more than black or white. The Orange specifically was added to match my Ultem drip tips, that is why it is in a darker shade. V1 of this Theme was known as B&W, that name got left behind in V2. RIP

Main Screens
    Ok, lets say your mod is now unlocked. These are the main vaping screens you're going to spend the most amount of time on.

Wattage:                Temp Control:            Replay Mode:

Menus
    The familiar menus from the iOS Theme.

Coil:                   Preheat/Boost:                Puff info:                      Settings:

Difference is in the details...
    ...and I'm all about the details.

Smart Watt Adjustment
    Adjusting watts is different for every wattage range to cater both MTL and DTL vapers.
    1-29.5W= adjusted by 0.5
    30-99W = adjusted by 1
    100W and above = adjusted by 5
    (Need to register a wattage number before the change applies)

Choose how your Lockscreen looks
    There are 3 options:
    1. Date, time and battery
    2. Time and battery
    3. Just battery

The Most Accurate Battery Gauges
    Extremely accurate battery gauges. The battery will turn red when you are at 20% or below. Need to charge 'em once in a while!

Preheat On/Off Indicator
    The speedometer's needle will move and turn red when Preheat/ Boost is on.

Swap battery % for time
     I felt like the "time or battery %" option shouldn't be missing from this theme. Some people may be used to it from the iOS theme. The option to choose which one you prefer is once again here.

Color Mapping chart
    Like all my other themes, the record options are colored so that you know what line means what in the chart.

Multiple Battery Volts
    In this sub-menu, you can check individual battery volts for up to 4 batteries. Batteries are named 1-4 in order to know if one is misbehaving.
    (Displaying multiple batteries is only supported by DNA 250C mods)

1,521 downloads

(1 review)

9 comments

Updated

22. The iOS Theme

The iOS Theme. Available in 4 COLORS.
    Recently Updated  to 2.1

Made with extra care from scratch, I'm happy to give you The iOS Theme!
    The iOS Theme supports Replay on both DNA 75c and DNA 250c boards. This theme utilizes everything a DNA color board has to offer.
    This creation was inspired when i saw that big beautiful battery icon of an iPhone while i was vaping. I wanted that for my mod ASAP... and thus my creativity journey begun. Hope you enjoy the result!

Available Colors:
    *Colors are based on the default wallpapers for iPhone XS, XS Max and iOS12

iOS12:                       Space Grey:                       Silver:                               Gold:

Main screens:

Temperatute Control (TC):                                         Replay:                                         Regular Wattage mode:

Icon Menus:

Phone:                                              Safari:                                          Messages:                             iTunes:

Swap Time for Battery %:

Advanced Live recording options with color mapping:

Battery info for up to 4 batteries:

Credits to Apple and their iOS graphics team for the inspiration.

8,913 downloads

(5 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

23. Mx2 (with Replay. Available in Green & Blue)

Version 1.1
    This update introduces a visually enhanced Replay experience.

Mx2:
    Clean and simple main screen that adapts to your needs! Easy navigation with icons menu. Theme is available in both Green and Blue. Works on DNA 75c and 250c devices with Replay

Here is the main feature of this theme. The information displayed on your screen will change according to your vape style. Displayed info adapts for the following:

Replay mode with any temperature sensitive material selected (pre-activated)                            Replay mode with selected material "Watts" (pre-activated)

Replay Activated

Temperature control                                                                                                   Wattage Mode

Each of these screens will provide different data according  to your needs and your specific vape style. No need to navigate sub-menus to find what you're looking for. All you'll ever need is on your screen

Icon menu is simple to navigate, yet providing all the information your board can offer. "Back" and "Home" buttons will help you navigate easier. Designed for simplicity

Puff Charts screen gives you the option to record 9 different type of data for your puffs. These 9 options are represented by the colors they have on the chart. No more guessing!

Hide info is a new feature added in version 1.1. You can now hide the battery %, Ohms and Voltage with Amperage from the main screen. You can have the "clean" screen experience instead of the more technical one. When hiding "battery %", the battery icons will get bigger with more accurate representation. It's all about customization!

All and all an advanced theme even a simple user can navigate. Try it out and let me know what you think in the comments and reviews.

You can find my new theme here: The iOS Theme

*Sidenote: Huge credits to @niandra3 . His themes are the only ones i enjoyed using when i got my dna board. "Mx2" was inspired and based on his "Clean Black and Blue V1.7" theme. Check out his latest theme here: Clean Colors

1,053 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

24. Digital - White Variant

Guys,
    A white variant for my Amulet 2. Just a modified version of the fantastic Digital theme made by @SirTimmyTimbit. All credits and respect to him. Keep it up!
    Cheers,
    MMK

1,284 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated