About This File
A material colored theme for DNA75c and DNA250c. Customization options far beyond what's featured in the default Evolv theme.
- You can press the fire button to exit out of a screen that doesn't have a back button.
- There is a slight delay before boost/pre-heat options become selectible when you click enable. There is also a slight delay before they deactivate when you click disable.
- LED colors styled to the theme.
- I don't have a DNA250c device to test the theme. Please let me know if you find a bug or a feature that isn't implemented correctly.
Also check out the other version of this theme
What's New in Version 1.1.2 See changelog
- You can now interchange the temperature and power field on the main screen. Go to Menu > Settings and enable "Big Temp"
- Resistance wasn't updating to show the current resistance as you fire. It's fixed now.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Removed all instances of temp adjustment on replay profiles.
- On replay profiles the middle right field on the main screen now shows puff time on replay profiles until you hit save.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
DNA75c now supports replay!
DNA75c now supports replay with the new international firmware 1.1 SP33.2 INT. As such I no longer need to maintain two separate versions of the theme. You can flash the same Material-ish Ocean 1.1.0 theme file on both DNA250c and DNA75c.
You have to have 1.1 SP33.2 INT firmware flashed on your DNA75c device for this theme to work.
- Made a few compatibility related tweaks.
- Tweaked how replay looks.
- Resistance lock status icons have been changed once again. Resistance locking from the atomizer screen now functions similar to the lock icons in the Gauges theme. Sorry to have made so many changes to this.
- Last puff and Live Puff screens now shows the puff counter.
- Previously the main screen linked to the Live Puff screen. Now it links to the Last Puff screen.