Enhanced 2 in 1 "EVOLV" - NOW WITH "SESSION MODE"

(7 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Tailormade themes for private use are available on request for almost every brand in almost every color

- deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche

- too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...

1_P_EVOLV_V8-Versions.png

2_Portrait_V9.png

3_P_EVOLV_V7-Descrition.png+

Description_for _translation.txt

If someone is interested in a version with a brand logo / background according to their own wishes - just leave a comment and I'll see if it can be implemented.

See also my other Themes:

Edited by CMK aka gwyar
new description

What's New in Version 4.0.5   See changelog

Released

4.0.5: - The lockscreen can now be configured even more finely, font size partially changed

I have to apologize, I released the V4 too quickly - I missed various display errors when adapting to the design; deeper adjustments than I expected were necessary. These were primarily related to the language change and the font type and size used.
I think I have now found and fixed all the bugs.

Ich muss mich entschuldigen, die V4 habe ich wohl zu schnell freigegeben - ich habe diverse Darstellungsfehler bei der Anpassung an das Design übersehen; es waren tiefergreifende Anpassungen notwendig, als ich vorhergesehen habe. In erster Linie hingen diese mit der Sprachumstellung und den verwendeten Schrifttype- und -größe zusammen.
Ich denke, ich habe nun alle Fehler gefunden und behoben. 

V4 - completely revised version with further configurable lock and main screen

INT_2.0_SP20 _2:

cell.png.de987fdaed6cf7ffd487cce461f8d721.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Wayneo

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is really a hidden gem. 👍Super solid theme! I'd suggest you really take the extra 5 minutes and read the 'about' section so you understand what's going on.

Actually, this Author really knows his stuff. Helpful and responsive with others on more than just his many themes.

And if you like it, or not, sign up and leave a comment or review. No spam on this site :raised_hands:

Response from the author:

Thank you for this award 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to review
Thunder Dick

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have a question about your enhanced evolv landscape theme . I was running this same theme before with a couple of tweaks and it worked flawless best theme I have used. I wanted to get rid of the changes I made to the theme so I reinstalled the theme just as you made it with no changes this time. I am now having a issue every time I take a puff after it's been sitting for a second it keeps asking if it's a new coil . I have made small changes to this theme countless times and it runs with no problem but now this time it's acting up with no changes . I am really kinda stumped on this so any insight you might have would be greatly appreciated thanks again for all the hours you spend making these themes and sharing them with all of us and I'll be looking forward to seeing what you might think this issue might be .

Hi - I have no idea how long your question has been here, I just saw it ... I cannot actually explain the behavior described to myself as a (mal) function of a / my theme ... Does this behavior only and always occur in connection with the theme, regardless of the coil?

Link to review
emir71

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hallo erste mal,

habe runtergeladen und getestet.Entscheidung positiv ✌️ 

Probier bitte nie neue Version aus - lohnt sich! 

• Like 1
Link to review

Hi!

First of all amazing work, I don't know if you are still active on here but I absolutely love the theme!

I also really appreciate your explanation of the workings of things like replay mode, I didn't know it wasn't meant for TC.

And seeing that you offer to do a background/logo I would love to have the background with red ant logo from the vicious ant spade but with the logo for the vicious ant duke II 😅

I'm going to attempt to do it myself because i really enjoy working with Escribe but I am nowhere nearly as proficient as you are.

Thank you for your amazing work, it's really appreciated.

Happy vaping!

Link to review
mykl10

seems like a lot has changed since i last used my mirage. happens to be the only dna chip i own. havent used it cause the batt. door is effed up! i have it taped up. im going to try out this theme right now.. thank you

Link to review
aMir S

Many additions, corrections and improvements, while maintaining the general look of the Evolv theme! everything needed is there. Thanks for your hard work 😍

Thanks, I appreciate your words - you also put a lot of time into your theme. Not to mention your support...

• Thanks 1
Link to review