Let's see your 200's!

I finally got around to taking some photos this morning, but first I did some "maintenance" on a couple of my DNA200s.

I took my 1590G apart to re-fold the screen ribbon to make sure it stays away from the fire button.  Building the ERM+s has convinced me that the ribbon cable is pretty durable and can be bent quite severely without damaging it.  While I was at it I took the fire button out and ground/filed a flat on the side that faces the ribbon cable just to make sure.  Then I took ERM+ #037 apart and tightened up the 510 connector so it is now flush to the enclosure.  My first attempt at a custom spanner didn't let me apply enough torque to tighten it completely, but my new one works like a charm.

Here's ERM+ #037 and #038 apart for the photo.  In the center is my "high tech" spanner for the 510 connector.  Its just a piece of aluminum angle with 6-32 screws threaded through it and ground down to fit in the holes.  I'm using lock nuts on the other side to allow setting the depth to prevent the ends from scratching the case under the connector and to spread the force a bit onto the angle stock.

Here's my "stable" of DNA, hand built, mods.  From left to right - Low tank DNA40 with a Fogger V6, ERM+ #037 with an Aromamizer, ERM+ #038 with a Fogger V4.1 and 1590G with an Aromamizer.  ERM+ #038 is for the Mrs. and the Fogger has kanthal coils 'cause she's a tootle puffer.  Bet the battery lasts her a week or two at least!

This is my collection of DNA200's :) I assembled them all my self :) 5 are 3D printed 2 are custom made Thanks to you know who :) & 2 are VT200 enclosures from Cigreen
They are all lipo's 4 1300mAH 3 900mAH 2 Hcigar cells between 900 and 1300mAH
I'm going to make it an even 10 with a Mix&match DNA200(3D Printed) with a dual 18650 battery configuration  

These 2 are the latest additions Again Thanks You know Who :)

• 3 weeks later...

First and foremost this was my first regulated build and end up messing things up so I know that some will critique my cutting and drilling just know I don't care. I have a box lined up and one being 3D printed for it and I'm use to just doing unregulated boxes 

Ok so when I got my DNA 200 kit, I did not take in to consideration the actual size of the battery. Drilled the box out completely, Battery finally arrived and ended up not fitting the box no room for the 510 connector. I started scrambling around for what I had laying around in the process I ended up destroying the shelf pins for the switches, and the box was at a total loss. Speed forward to an hour or so after I've torn my hair out and hanging my head as a loss looked up at my dremel kit and saw the accessories box that has little items in it. Ended up cutting 2 walls out of it and part of the spine as you see in the pictures. Drilling went south and had to make shift new pins for it which I used knitting needles and some remains of the plastic I cut out. Every thing else went smooth and I have learned new and valuable lessons in building this. I've since called the the Battle Scar DNA 200 hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I really did building it. IMG_1205.jpg  IMG_1194.jpg  IMG_1203.jpg  IMG_1204.jpg 

Kagaen said:

First and foremost this was my first regulated build and end up messing things up so I know that some will critique my cutting and drilling just know I don't care. I have a box lined up and one being 3D printed for it and I'm use to just doing unregulated boxes 

Ok so when I got my DNA 200 kit, I did not take in to consideration the actual size of the battery. Drilled the box out completely, Battery finally arrived and ended up not fitting the box no room for the 510 connector. I started scrambling around for what I had laying around in the process I ended up destroying the shelf pins for the switches, and the box was at a total loss. Speed forward to an hour or so after I've torn my hair out and hanging my head as a loss looked up at my dremel kit and saw the accessories box that has little items in it. Ended up cutting 2 walls out of it and part of the spine as you see in the pictures. Drilling went south and had to make shift new pins for it which I used knitting needles and some remains of the plastic I cut out. Every thing else went smooth and I have learned new and valuable lessons in building this. I've since called the the Battle Scar DNA 200 hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I really did building it. IMG_1205.jpg  IMG_1194.jpg  IMG_1203.jpg  IMG_1204.jpg 

awesome! i love it! i don't know how long she'll hold up but if it works and you're happy, i'm happy for you. #BUILTNOTBOUGHT

[/QUOTE]awesome! i love it! i don't know how long she'll hold up but if it works and you're happy, i'm happy for you. #BUILTNOTBOUGHT[/QUOTE]

Thank you, and I don't plan on having her in the case for more than 2 weeks payday is right around the corner and will be getting a few more viable cases

• 2 weeks later...
[13FVAl4] 

I call it my DNA200-RX. RX200 converted with the DNA200 chip, and dressed up with a J-wrap and mounting a Alliance Big Boy V2.

[1FRKCD7]

The wire is something of my own design (never looked up a build for it, just kinda discovered you can do it). It's a pair of 24g wire twisted together, then a 32 (I think) threaded into the gaps, twice. Amazing flavor, resistance isnt bonkers either. 0.17 for what you see there.

Really, I cant say enough about the flavor. It's kick ass! I'd say it's better than a clapton, and easier to make too! With much much less wire to boot. 

This is a Mod MAMU has made for me it's 41/41/93mm it's got a 1,5000 mah battery in it a Fatdaddy V4 510. She only made 2 of these and I was lucky to get one. I'm so glad MAMU is back in the Modding game a little bit. I have wanted one of her EVOLV product mod for 3.5 years. For people that don't know who MAMU is she is one of the OG Modders from years ago. Her mods are very hard to get your hands on, like I said I was very lucky to get this sweet little mod. I own a lot of high end mods but to me because of what MAMU has done for the Modding world from way back I hold this mod closer to my heart than any thing else I own. I have thanked her over and over for letting me be the one to care for your work of art.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg