Let's see your 200's!

KTMRider said:

I have 5 DNA200, 3 DNA75 and 4 DNA40 in rotation. None of my mods are set higher than 30w and most are set to 25w. 

LOL I have two Dna200's and 4 Dna40's and the highest any of them are set is 35w. I plan on modding out two of my Hana Dna40's and put Dna60's in them so I can still vape under 35w haha.

KTMRider said:

I've bought and sold a few DNA40's (and a couple of SX350 mods) but I've kept all my DNA200 and DNA75 mods. 

Here's 2 DNA40's I built and still use (Cloupor clone and Fasttech mini clone). The 2 other DNA40's are VS DNA40 and rDNA40:

Those are nice mods you did I think I may have seen these over on ECF a long time ago. Not in this picture is a Dna133 I did in a Modcrate enclosure its one page back from where we are. And a Hana V4 mini Dna40.

KTMRider said:

The Evolv chipset will give you the best vape. The only mod that comes close is the Vaporesso Target Mini. I got a couple of Picos and after a few days with one, they're both back in their box. Not impressed at all with them.

I don't have a Target mini but have you ever used an Artery Vapor Nugget in TC mode? They're surprisingly nice as well. I've not used all that many mods but out of the ones I have experience with it's the closest thing to what the VT200 gives me.

I'm still trying to decide between the SMY SDNA and the VT75 Nano. I like the looks of the SMY better but the Nano would give me the ability to run larger RTAs. Maybe I'll just wait and see if anything else comes out this summer, although seeing what date it is we might have seen all the new ones to come out this year already.. :(

KTMRider said:

I've bought and sold a few DNA40's (and a couple of SX350 mods) but I've kept all my DNA200 and DNA75 mods. 

Here's 2 DNA40's I built and still use (Cloupor clone and Fasttech mini clone). The 2 other DNA40's are VS DNA40 and rDNA40:

I see a DNA 60 in your future.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
tomdunahoo@gmail.com said:

That is a Alpinetech G+ box and mine the silver one is a alpinetech G. That is also a Mamu face plate. I am looking at doing more on a limited edition one of a kind. They cost me about a pretty penny for just parts. That one sold for 240.00 with warranty. Thanks. I try to make them different than every other cookie cutter design out there. I am adding billet buttons and stainless buttons as options as well as larger batteries.

I'd be more than willing to pay that for a box like that. How do I order?

• 3 weeks later...

I have not finished this box yet think I'm going to go with a blue kandy maybe a red kandy green is really nice too. Thought I'd share this halfway done pic make someone a little jealous so pulled the board from a hcigar vt200 (fire button was going) put it in a g box with 16mm led switch, v2 varitube, and drilled out the + - and used the hcigar buttons, 1300 lipo led switch takes up alot of room maybe a mitech switch next time. Next once the box comes in will be a dna 250 in the gbox. Ps dna 75 in the p box is the other mod in the pic.

Screenshot_20161027-163714.png

I decided to update my 200 by adding some knife clips and a fast 5A charging port. (like on my 1590B)   the battery can handle a 5C charge so I'm safe there. charge time takes 20mins from the weak battery display. this add-on mod is so worth it on a vemon 1300Mah battery. IMG_4459.jpg  IMG_4460.jpg 

Frogmod said:

I decided to update my 200 by adding some knife clips and a fast 5A charging port. (like on my 1590B)   the battery can handle a 5C charge so I'm safe there. charge time takes 20mins from the weak battery display. this add-on mod is so worth it on a vemon 1300Mah battery. IMG_4459.jpg  IMG_4460.jpg 

So how did you wire inside the device to run a 5amp charger. Are you still plugging into the stock location or did you run a remote usb.

edit: I see the plug now in the first image.

• 3 months later...

Got board last night, had a spare DNA200 with a blown fuse, i got replacement fuses but could not desolder the old fuse, so instead i added in a 25a blade fuse to the battery positive lead, then got the box my Moonshot tank came in and set about building it into a Dual 18650 DNA... she aint pretty, but she works.