Early Firmware and EScribe Suite Discussion Thread

Haven't personally installed and used it yet. Waiting to hear from James.

Here you go:

EScribe Suite 2.0 SP19

SP19 fixes:

— DNA 250 Color (firmware 1.1 SP38) —
Fixed a firmware crash that could occasionally come up when the device had been idle for a while.
Fixed spurious Temperature Protected errors that could crop up in certain high-CPU themes with Replay off.
— DNA Go (firmware 1.1 SP38) —
Fixed a firmware crash that could occasionally come up when the device had been idle for a while.
— EScribe —
In Display tab -> Device Monitor, ‚Remove Readout‘ no longer crashes.
— Production Utility —
Firmware -> Browse no longer crashes.
DNA Go now does Fire Tests correctly.

Mac: http://pc.cd/j0z

Win: http://pc.cd/d6N

1 hour ago, maximumsport said:

Haven't personally installed and used it yet. Waiting to hear from James.

Here you go:

EScribe Suite 2.0 SP19

SP19 fixes:

— DNA 250 Color (firmware 1.1 SP38) —
Fixed spurious Temperature Protected errors that could crop up in certain high-CPU themes with Replay off.
— DNA Go (firmware 1.1 SP38) —
— EScribe —
In Display tab -> Device Monitor, ‚Remove Readout‘ no longer crashes.
— Production Utility —
Firmware -> Browse no longer crashes.
DNA Go now does Fire Tests correctly.

Mac: http://pc.cd/j0z

Win: http://pc.cd/d6N

Can I update my Lavabox M DNA 75 with this firmware also?

il y a 45 minutes, Wayneo a dit :

@tennisguru1 Simple Answer: No, as it's not mentioned at all above.

Long answer: The DNA75 only ever needed 1 update which was named and released  2016-06-05. You can see your current firmware version in 'Device Monitor', lower right hand corner

And what about the DNA Go update ? Just buy one….don't want to brick it with the update, but also does not want to brick it with the idle state problem….

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2018 at 9:56 AM, James said:

When does Error Press Up happen for you on SP38? Is it after it has slept for a while, during firing, or..? Thanks!

Sorry to barge in on your conversation, but I too started getting  ERROR PRESS UP. It happens almost every day after DNA250C has been sleeping for a while, I press FIRE button and see this error message. It doesn't bother me too much, because it resumes working properly,   just as soon as I press the UP button. Mod: Vape Cige VTX200W, brand-new. I just loaded the latest service pack.

Error.png

Edited by AMDtrucking

3 hours ago, James said:

On SP38? What theme are you running, out of curiosity? Could you message me your .ecig settings? Thanks!

Hi James. I registered a forum account just to post in this thread. My Lost Vape Triade 250C is doing this also and has been since I got it in August. Seems to show the screen above after sleeping when I try to fire after some time. Pressing up clears  and no other issues pop up . This issue happens sometimes once a day to once a week. I have attached my .ecig file the day I got the device and hooked it up to my PC as well as the latest .ecig from today using  EScribe SP19 and firmware SP38 since I can't remember the firmware that came with the device and not sure if the files are different or not between the service packs. I am also using the default theme.

Only problem I've had since purchase, love the new DNA 250C board! :)

Traide250C - Dec 11 2018.ecig

Triade250C - Aug 29 1018.ecig

Edited by Lord Zog

I don't know if it matters, but three of my other DNA250C boards, have Version 1.1 SP35 INT. Only this one, with the "Error Press UP" problem, had Version 1.1 SP35 US, loaded in it.

I changed the Service Pack, on it, to the international version, hoping it might help.

Stats.PNG

I know at least one more person with the same problem on his DNA250C. He is in Russia. If we could get to the bottom of  this, I will try to help him too. I speak Russian.

P. S: When I was finishing reloading international Service Pack 35, the "Error Press UP" popped up on the screen again. I guess, it didn't help.

Edited by AMDtrucking

7 hours ago, AMDtrucking said:

I don't know if it matters, but three of my other DNA250C boards, have Version 1.1 SP35 INT. Only this one, with the "Error Press UP" problem, had Version 1.1 SP35 US, loaded in it.

I changed the Service Pack, on it, to the international version, hoping it might help.

Stats.PNG

I know at least one more person with the same problem on his DNA250C. He is in Russia. If we could get to the bottom of  this, I will try to help him too. I speak Russian.

P. S: When I was finishing reloading international Service Pack 35, the "Error Press UP" popped up on the screen again. I guess, it didn't help.

This happens to me on INT firm also, I have tested both thinking the same thing.. It came with INT and I tested with US and got the same thing so put INT back when SP38 launched.

On 11/28/2018 at 8:48 PM, maximumsport said:

Just wanted to report:

EScribe Suite 2.0 SP19 also lags like SP18 on Mac. No matter what DNA250C mod I use. Device manager runs really slow on graphing and lags inputs on clicks. SP17 still runs smooth all around with no lags.  No idea what was changed in 18 but that has caused big lagging on Mac software.

Update. The new link download for SP19 for MAC seems to be running a bit more smoother and less laggy. Thanks!

On 12/12/2018 at 3:15 AM, Lord Zog said:

This happens to me on INT firm also, I have tested both thinking the same thing.. It came with INT and I tested with US and got the same thing so put INT back when SP38 launched.

One more observation: This error occurs quickly when the board cools down. It took me 5 minutes, to replicate this error, just by placing my mod in refrigerator. 

Edited by AMDtrucking