Early Firmware and EScribe Suite Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2022 at 7:26 PM, James said:

I've posted up EScribe Suite SP50. It has newer firmwares for DNA 60 and Cricket. Let me know how it works for you!

Enjoy :)

James

Just installed SP50 on MacOS Sierra 10.12, opened fine, loaded previous settings, will test further. Now I’m waiting for my just ordered Cricket! Thanks for the continued support for a really old MACOS.

• 1 year later...

I've uploaded a version, SP53.8, to support DNA 60 Color and DNA 80 Color (for Windows... Mac and Linux versions still to come).

Let me know if you encounter any bugs with it! Thanks!

• Thanks 3

22 hours ago, James said:

I've uploaded a version, SP53.8, to support DNA 60 Color and DNA 80 Color (for Windows... Mac and Linux versions still to come).

I have no issues. The SP installed VERY quickly, though I'm going to guess that is because my devices are not a 60 or 80 Color.

Il 12/3/2024 in 22:53 , James ha scritto:

Wait ... Are these new chips?

• 2 weeks later...

I've uploaded a version, SP55. It's not a big change from SP53.8. That version didn't offer the DNA 60 Color firmware update like it should, despite it being included in the download. SP55 does offer the firmware update.

• Thanks 2