Early Firmware and EScribe Suite Discussion Thread

34 minutes ago, maximumsport said:

So I just downloaded the SP15 for my 250C now it reads 1.1 SP33.2 so confusing. On the thread of early releases it says:  -- DNA 250 Color (firmware 1.2 SP33.2) ---
Minor bug fixes and reorganization. Mine says 1.1 SP33.2 in device manager.... 

Maxi,

The 1.2 SP33.2 must be a typo.

Mine loaded: 1.1 SP33.2 also and if you look in the update directory on your computer there is NO version 1.2 SP33.2.

I think James has his hands full juggling a half dozen hardware models and trying to integrate them all into one eScribe package. 

Edited by HolmanGT

3 minutes ago, HolmanGT said:

Maxi,

The 1.2 SP33.2 must be a typo.

Mine loaded: 1.1 SP33.2 also and if you look in the update directory on your computer there is NO version 1.2 SP33.2.

I think James has his hands full juggling a half dozen hardware models and trying to integrate them all into on eScribe package. 

Awesome! Thanks!!

I've posted EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15.1. It contains primarily bug fixes and usability improvements over SP15.

Also, the default settings (File -> New) are now separate for US and International Edition DNA 75 Color.

Let me know if you run into bugs, etc.

Have a good weekend :)

James

• Thanks 2

Just now, etab75 said:

I believe he means the DNA75 not the "C" version.

Your probably right.

All my 5 DNA's 75C are updated. The problem is the lack of themes to make use of the function. The only one that exists does not allow to adjust the wattage nor the temperature.

I do hope Daniel (DJLsbVapes) can manage the time to update his theme (for me the best).

Paulo

30 minutes ago, pfonseca said:

Your probably right.

All my 5 DNA's 75C are updated. The problem is the lack of themes to make use of the function. The only one that exists does not allow to adjust the wattage nor the temperature.

I do hope Daniel (DJLsbVapes) can manage the time to update his theme (for me the best).

Paulo

Checkout my Enhanced Default DNA 75/250C theme that is posted; for international firmware, it allows both boost and preheat, depending on whether the profile is set to wattage or temp mode, and allows adjustment of the punch. Also fully updated for Replay. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Jasonvillamil said:

Checkout my Enhanced Default DNA 75/250C theme that is posted; for international firmware, it allows both boost and preheat, depending on whether the profile is set to wattage or temp mode, and allows adjustment of the punch. Also fully updated for Replay. 

Jason,

Oops, I think I read what I wanted to see DNA75C but now I see he wants it for the DNA75. Sorry I led you astray  Gorman.

But I'll bet if he follows your suggestion he will have it working in now time.

Edited by HolmanGT

17 minutes ago, Jasonvillamil said:

Already "playing" with it. Thanks!

14 minutes ago, gorman said:

For regular DNA75? Not 75C.

gorman,

Boy do I wish I had never gotten into this topic. First I read your post wrong and then when I read Jason's  "DNA 75/250C"  to mean it works with the DNA 75 . I should give up  and just stay quiet.

13 hours ago, gorman said:

Yes, I was talking about DNA75, not 75C.

Boost was added to that "old" generation on other, less widely used, chips and DNA75 was meant to get it.

Then everything fell quiet.

Yes I agree sir, in addition I'd still like to see a Celsius option for board/room temps when charging on the DNA75 (not C lol).

Am 5.5.2018 um 15:08 schrieb James:

I've posted EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15.1. It contains primarily bug fixes and usability improvements over SP15.

Also, the default settings (File -> New) are now separate for US and International Edition DNA 75 Color.

Let me know if you run into bugs, etc.

Have a good weekend :)

James

Where would one find this? I looked around, and didn't see it in the downloads section. 

Quite new here. Hi. 

The description says if there is new firmware for your model.  If new firmware is not included in the SP for your model then it'll just install the lastest version of Escribe with whatever bugs have now been fixed (or introduced 😊).  You should be able to run 15.2 on the 250C.  I do.