DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,145 files

1. Lost Vape Drone Complex Theme

This is the first theme I've designed so go easy on me, it has pretty much all the settings you could need and has the ability to add the logos for the atomisers your using to  be displayed on the Atomiser screen, I wanted to be able to change settings and look at data with out the need to constantly use eScribe. 

260 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. gundam final version

added the gundam logo to lock screen

159 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

3. gundam

put together for friend. thought id share

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Pokemon theme for 75/250c

The battery indicator is replaced with a Pokeball, Team Rocket on the lock screen

89 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Big power

5w switching step, Big power font, Custom light)

281 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

6. Olympian_Bear_Korobka

Hi all! Korobka theme! Enjoy and comm if you like it!

230 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

7. Finder250_Red-black_ theme_by_FireHaska

Pew-pew! Finder 250c red\black theme! Enjoy it if you like!

163 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Hulk_by_ FireHaska

Hello all! Hulk theme for your dna c! Enjoy!

367 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Remixed

Remix of SirTimmyTimbit's Gauges theme, the default Evolv theme, and a few custom touches.
    UI from Gauges, but without the gauges. Instead there's a minigraph. Click it to go to the full Puff Info screen. Status bar at top of Main and Menu screens shows battery level and Cold Ohms when idle, Live Ohms while firing, and USB current while charging. Last Puff Time and Last Puff Average Power are displayed in small font below the minigraph. In TC modes, Power is below the minigraph in normal font, and Temperature is in the large font. In TC + Replay, Temperature is below the minigraph In TC + Replay with a puff saved, Last Puff Average Temperature is below the minigraph. Profile editing allows Temperature to be edited when Replay is enabled. DNA supports TC+Replay so this theme does as well. Classic/New UI switch moved to Display options. Indicator LED stays green while mod is idle, goes out in lock/standby: The DNA writes the current settings when this light goes out. If you pull the batteries while the LED is on, you'll lose your changes!  Menu is icon grid from Digital.

278 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. Alien

This is my Alien theme. its pretty minimal. hopefully you like it.

314 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. SynthWaver

Made this theme as a preparation for the arrival of my Paranormal 250c.
    Its basically just a modification of the stock evolv-theme with a synthwave look and a few added things.
    Will be more than happy to recieve constructive criticism and feedback and so on so that i can further improve it!
    Please bare with me and the fact that i havent been able to see it on a mod yet and therefore i might have some tweaking to do just because of that.

Would you like this theme with different backrounds and another style than Synthwave? Just shoot me a comment or message!

217 downloads

(0 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

12. Capt. Marvel

Für alle Fans des MCU ein Capt. Marvel Theme auf Basis des Theme von TEAM DNA. Ist in einer 10min-Laune entstanden ;-).

114 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

13. Digital

If you like a lot of information on the home screen, and want to adjust preheat / boost settings from the main screen then you might like this! 
    All the features present on my previous themes, Gauges and the Material-ish themes, are available on this one too.
    Please let me know if you find any bugs / issues. Happy to take feature suggestions too! 

Check out my other themes

10,710 downloads

(21 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

14. head in the clouds

New day, new theme. let me know what you think

526 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Rick & Morty Portal Theme

This one is more of a starter for everyone to on, The function is just the default settings, Ill update it with some better features soon,

942 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Evolv Default Enhanced 250C Theme

Several modifications keeping the overall default Evolv theme look.
    Main screen "Firing" now red when firing as well as all menu or status bars.
    On main screen when not in active Replay saved puff you can select the ohm reading to shortcut you to the Coil Info screen.
    Settings changed to Menu for new menu / settings platform
    Most "Back" buttons removed and scroll up of down off the screen to go to the previous screen.
    Watts now adjustable in 1 watt increments instead of .1.
    Temp adjustable in 5 degree increments.
    New menu platform dived into Profile, Puff Info, Coil Info and Settings on main menu.
    New coil install screen now has cold ohm temp for new coil and old coil resistance and temp when deciding on new coil or keeping old settings.
    Profile Menu has added cold ohm temp with current ohm reading and coil material setting added. Also added is the availability to have advanced preheat settings with the Preheat+ toggle when temp control is active.
    Puff Info screen enhanced with chart and ability to change wattage and or temp for dialing in a perfect puff. Also the addition of several live readings of the last puff. Live ohms, room temp,average power, puff duration, puff volts, puff amps, and average puff temp, and max puff temp when in temp control. When a non-temp sensing coil is installed gives you current battery % instead of temp.
    Recording Screen with new additions to be able to monitor with every puff.
    New Coil Info screen added with time, battery %, current profile, coil material, cold ohms, live ohms, coil temp, ability to remeasure resistance, and ability to lock ohms.
    New settings menu with System, Display, Device, and About.
    System gives you date, time, 12 / 24 hr, F or C temp, max puff time and serial number.
    New Display menu has brightness adjustment, always on, stealth level, auto lock, auto lock time out, and # of clicks to lock, and ability to set unlock device sequence.
    Device screen now has power bank settings, and battery voltages for up to 4 batteries.
    About Menu with Lifetime puff count, Theme revision,  current firmware, current revision, edition, current puff count, puff count total energy, and reset to take you to a rest statistics screen.
    Thanks to everyone on the Evolv forum for ideas and themes to give me inspiration for this theme!
    Evolv Default Enhanced 250C.ecigtheme

Evolv Default Enhanced 250C.ecigtheme

6,383 downloads

(7 reviews)

12 comments

Updated

17. Clouds

Credit goes to : John Joshua Chua.
    Clouds theme was created using BlueRed Vader.
    Layout, wallpapers, font sizes and descriptions have been edited and tweaked by me. 

453 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. YODA

New Yoda theme. Hope you like it. Feedback welcome

656 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Munki

I hope you enjoy my first attempt at a DNA 250 C theme. Please share any where you feel i can tweak and improve on my design.

512 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

20. Formula 1 Theme DNA 250C

Zum Bereich Motorsport habe ich ein Formula 1 Theme erstellt
    Mit 3 verschiedenen Hintergrundbilder.
    Die Farben ergänzen sich derzeit auf die Reifen der Season 2019.
    Vielleicht gibt es ein paar Motorsportfans die dieses Theme gefällt.
    Mfg
    Vape_Steini
    Formula 1 Theme DNA250C.ecigtheme

75 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Metallia Jump In The Fire Theme

Metallica Jump In The Fire full color theme for DNA250C
    Metallica Jump In The Fire.ecigtheme

103 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Harry Potter Theme

Just a banal Harry Potter theme. 

156 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Radio Active Drone

Final working version.

769 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

24. Guitar v0.1

My first Guitar theme for this Escribe software. I'm new to this so please bare with me. Based off my Schecter Damiem 6 I have and play. Thanks for taking a look.
    Guitar.ecigtheme

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Robi

Für mich angepasst

84 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated