Let's see your 75's!

dwcraig1

• 2 weeks later...

Man just triend power mode for nano stock chip coil (was using rta) and well good its patentented because imo i prefer all the chinesse piwer modes, this one takes a bit to provide set power. Never seen that wismec ijoy elef kangkxin smok/kapoo innokin all provide straight power. I dont know why patent a bad power mode while the tc mode is kinda on par with fsk slice chip as long as u lock in tc (some moron kept insisting not to resulted in bad flavor and burnt wick, i knew it wouod happen from experience but new to dna chips) can't they fix this, don't mention the preheat in kanthal hole its an ijoy chip coil. Evolv should have preheat in no temp mode, wismec did it(althout they have no preheat on tc modes, its evic vt 60w style tc, theve kept it since that mod, don't blame em, mine was first sub ohm or tc kit it broke and was replaced on warranty (they improved the board second mod had 2 T's followed by number first had one T and showed old firmware version, feature was disabled on updated mods) 23w is 48w on kapoo mini. Still they all start firing at set wattage be it the exact one or not, there were plenty dna boards before dna40. And the power rwgulation is bad so far rms watts on fsk is best. Bit lagging before cheap chinesse chips is kinda something you don't expect from a company tjats supposed to be 'one of the best'

I suppose I am the "moron" who kept insisting not to lock res, misquote, locking res stops DNAs working as designed, will not be as accurate as not locking and should not be done by default.
75_res_lock.png 
Personally I think you have a build, connection or mismatched wire profile issue.

Please stop posting extensively about other devices, this forum is for people to discuss DNAs there are plenty of places on the internet to compare products.  I am not saying never mention other devices, but it is too likely to start arguments and attract negative comment about those devices and this forum is not here to criticise the rest of the market.