2 Screenshots

About This File

All the graphs and numbers should update while firing. While firing the profile name under the set wattage will change to show the current amp and voltage being delivered. The navigation links at the bottom will change to display status messages.

Here's what the bars and the numbers under them correspond to:

Purple Bar

Graphs the current wattage set. The number underneath shows atomizer resistance. If you click on that number it'll take you to atomizer detect screen.

Blue Bar

In temp control mode it graphs current temperature and the number underneath shows the temperature value. You can change the temperature here. In every other mode it graphs current voltage and the number underneath shows the voltage. Y

Yellow Bar

Graphs battery life percentage. The number underneath shows the battery percentage left. 

Keep in mind the status messages, like temp protected or atomizer short etc. are only displayed when firing.  Press the fire button to exit the menu.

Only the heavily used screens are customized. Other menu screens have been left largely intact because it's not really worth the effort.  You can't really do much anyway with the space restrictions. 

I hope you guys like it!

What's New in Version 1.2.3   See changelog

Just piggybacking off the 1.2.0 released a few hours earlier.

1.2.3 has the blue bar graph current voltage when not in temp control mode. You can now fire from the "Last Puff" and "Sys Status" screen.

1.2.2 Changed the menu system to a scrolling navigation system, from a "click to go to the next page" system.  Press the fire button to get out of the menu screen

Added several new screens allowing for greater customization as requested in the comments section. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

User Feedback