About This File
Supports DNA250c and DNA75c, and Replay on both of those chips. Now you can choose from two different UI from the settings page.
You need the latest international firmware 1.1 SP33.2 INT (included with EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15) on your DNA75c for it to work.
The status messages, like temp protected or atomizer short etc. are only displayed when firing.
Press the fire button to exit the menu or any other page that doesn't have a back button.
I hope you guys like it!
Also check out my other themes:
What's New in Version 1.6.1 See changelog
- USB connection status added to lock screen. Thanks @retird
What's New in Version 1.6.0
Gauges now has two different UI for the main page. I've incorporated elements from the Material-ish themes on to the Gauges theme. Thanks @BlindBuck for the idea!
You can enable the Material-ish UI elements by going to System > Settings and enabling "Material-ish"
- Minor refinements of the various gauges and variables on the main page.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
DNA75c now supports replay!
DNA75c now supports replay with the new international firmware 1.1 SP33.2 INT. As such I no longer need to maintain two separate versions of the theme. You can flash the same Gauges 1.5.0 theme file on both DNA250c and DNA75c.
You have to have 1.1 SP33.2 INT firmware flashed on your DNA75c device for this theme to work.
- Made a few compatibility related tweaks.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
- Fixed the screen lock issue in both version. Turns out too many things were updating on the main screen while firing that caused a lag. The lag probably caused the system to not register the rapid clicks trying to lock the screen.
- Resistance lock status icons have been changed once again. Please see the attached screenshot for an explanation on how this new version works. Sorry to have made so many changes to this.
- Last puff screen now shows the puff counter.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- Fixed the "All conditions must have the same size" error for DNA250c version. Sorry about that guys, thank you Yorkyboy for pointing it out!
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- Puff counter overflow fixed
- Live Puff now doesn't show temperature if not in a TC profile
- Added a ton of new DNA250c specific features. Ported them from the Material-ish themes. All three themes now have the same features and customization options.
- Resistance lock is now active in TC profiles only.
- Added replay warmth gauge in atomizer profile screen. You can't fire from this screen anymore. There's no back button on it anymore, press the fire button to exit.
- With version 1.6.1: