Let's see your 200's!

xevape said:

[QUOTE=FireBALL]After looking at xevape's Hammond 1590a mod,  I decided to make a face plate for it and also a oLED holder.  It will be available on shapeways in a day or so

hammond1590a.jpg 

I get a few free right, ya know for the idea...   ;-)[/QUOTE]

of course ;)

FireBALL said:

[QUOTE=xevape][QUOTE=FireBALL]After looking at xevape's Hammond 1590a mod,  I decided to make a face plate for it and also a oLED holder.  It will be available on shapeways in a day or so

hammond1590a.jpg 

I get a few free right, ya know for the idea...   ;-)[/QUOTE]

of course ;)[/QUOTE]

You should add a little + and - under the buttons

xevape said:

[QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=xevape][QUOTE=FireBALL]After looking at xevape's Hammond 1590a mod,  I decided to make a face plate for it and also a oLED holder.  It will be available on shapeways in a day or so

I get a few free right, ya know for the idea...   ;-)

of course ;)[/QUOTE]

You should add a little + and - under the buttons[/QUOTE]

Shapways version has two buttons, basically with and without

FireBALL said:

[QUOTE=xevape][QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=xevape][QUOTE=FireBALL]After looking at xevape's Hammond 1590a mod,  I decided to make a face plate for it and also a oLED holder.  It will be available on shapeways in a day or so

I get a few free right, ya know for the idea...   ;-)

of course ;)[/QUOTE]

You should add a little + and - under the buttons[/QUOTE]

Shapways version has two buttons, basically with and without[/QUOTE] Dido on this?

FireBALL said:

[QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL]here is a quick render of boxer style dual 18650 version 

boxerStyle.jpg 

When you putting em up??[/QUOTE]

waiting for 3d prints.  I do not want to release them without testing for adjustment (if required)[/QUOTE] You need testers ;) I'll go mod for a mod... Yours, will be CNC aluminum.

Wick said:

[QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL]here is a quick render of boxer style dual 18650 version 

waiting for 3d prints.  I do not want to release them without testing for adjustment (if required)[/QUOTE] You need testers ;) I'll go mod for a mod... Yours, will be CNC aluminum. [/QUOTE]

CNC aluminium is tempting 

FireBALL said:

[QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL]here is a quick render of boxer style dual 18650 version 

waiting for 3d prints.  I do not want to release them without testing for adjustment (if required)[/QUOTE] You need testers ;) I'll go mod for a mod... Yours, will be CNC aluminum. [/QUOTE]

CNC aluminium is tempting [/QUOTE] Anodized to perfection. Hell, it may even have inlaid wood panels on the doors ;P

FireBALL said:

[QUOTE=KTMRider][QUOTE=FireBALL]
waiting for 3d prints.  I do not want to release them without testing for adjustment (if required)

*cough* Sculpteo *cough*[/QUOTE]
checking their site.  How's their service and quality?[/QUOTE]

I ordered a case from them. They have an option for economy service for 30% off. I chose that and it still shipped within a week. They're based in France but it was overnighted to me and I chose cheap shipping too since I wasn't in a rush to get it. I ordered the case first and even with the economy printing and shipping, it was delivered before my other parts that were ordered from the US. 

As far as quality, I can't say about Shapeways since I've never ordered from them but I read Sculpteo is more accurate and better finished. The only downside is that their website isn't as easy to navigate and searching for others' designs is slow. 

Wick said:

[QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL]here is a quick render of boxer style dual 18650 version 

CNC aluminium is tempting [/QUOTE] Anodized to perfection. Hell, it may even have inlaid wood panels on the doors ;P[/QUOTE]

LOL

i'll let you know when it goes online

FireBALL said:

[QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL]here is a quick render of boxer style dual 18650 version 

CNC aluminium is tempting [/QUOTE] Anodized to perfection. Hell, it may even have inlaid wood panels on the doors ;P[/QUOTE]

LOL

i'll let you know when it goes online[/QUOTE] Lol. Roger.

xevape said:

[QUOTE=Always_Jonezen][QUOTE=xevape]#2 in a 1590A

IMG_20150731_203603.jpg IMG_20150731_192624.jpg IMG_20150729_212901.jpg 

Video
https://instagram.com/p/50iEj3AWIS/?taken-by=xevape

Looks damn good a lot of compact power. The only thing I see wrong is the Usb port is sticking up out of the case. Other than that I love it.[/QUOTE]

Working out the USB Port issue on #3.  I'm going to not cut the legs of the tact switchs so short as to raise them ever so slightly allowing the USB to rest even.[/QUOTE]

Wick said:

[QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=Wick][QUOTE=FireBALL]here is a quick render of boxer style dual 18650 version 

LOL

i'll let you know when it goes online[/QUOTE] Lol. Roger. [/QUOTE]

Beta version is online on shapeways 

xevape said:

[QUOTE=Always_Jonezen][QUOTE=xevape]#2 in a 1590A

IMG_20150731_203603.jpg IMG_20150731_192624.jpg IMG_20150729_212901.jpg 

Video
https://instagram.com/p/50iEj3AWIS/?taken-by=xevape

Looks damn good a lot of compact power. The only thing I see wrong is the Usb port is sticking up out of the case. Other than that I love it.[/QUOTE]

Working out the USB Port issue on #3.  I'm going to not cut the legs of the tact switchs so short as to raise them ever so slightly allowing the USB to rest even.[/QUOTE]

KTMRider said:

[QUOTE=FireBALL][QUOTE=KTMRider][QUOTE=FireBALL]
waiting for 3d prints.  I do not want to release them without testing for adjustment (if required)

*cough* Sculpteo *cough*[/QUOTE]
checking their site.  How's their service and quality?[/QUOTE]

I ordered a case from them. They have an option for economy service for 30% off. I chose that and it still shipped within a week. They're based in France but it was overnighted to me and I chose cheap shipping too since I wasn't in a rush to get it. I ordered the case first and even with the economy printing and shipping, it was delivered before my other parts that were ordered from the US. 

As far as quality, I can't say about Shapeways since I've never ordered from them but I read Sculpteo is more accurate and better finished. The only downside is that their website isn't as easy to navigate and searching for others' designs is slow. [/QUOTE]

thank you, much appreciated.  I'll try them right away