Titanium coils

MADMODDER

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had great success with Titanium coils... Best build to DATE hands down... A quad TI.. 7wraps around a 2mm post. Reads in @ 0.05ohms. Thing is just amazing its the longest I've ever kept the same build in a RDA without getting bored of it. I changed it out to run a dual TI build to save on juice but think I'm going back to my quad coil later today :) beats all my NI builds hands down

IMG_20150714_090438.jpg

IMG_20150716_200858.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Need help! Done my first build with TI, coil is perfect. But it is hitting temp protection instantly. Even at 2w set to 350° why could this be happening? I don't understand. I manually entered the temperature points on escribe from steam engine. All looks good but the coils just hits the protection instantly. It's a 9 wrap 26g single 3mm. 0.43ohm. Tia

dc601 said:

Have you ran Atomizer Analyzer?  What doers it show when you look at a vape in Device Monitor Live view?  

I've had it on the Analyzer. The ohms have risen all of a sudden. It was at 0.43 constant. I checked on both my dna200s. Now it's gone up to 0.49 and stayed there so I locked it. Working better now. Still needs some tinkering I think though. I've seen on reviews that titanium needs lower temperature to perform the same as ni200? Approximately 100° less? Or is that just for the yihi boards? As there aren't many titanium dna200 videos out at the moment. I currently run the single coil at 450° about the same as ni200

Gm111 said:

If you've entered the csv file from steam engine you should be able to run it too what ever temperature you normally vape at, you only use different temp on yihi chips because it doesn't know what Ti is.

R u kidding? In latest yihi is choise between ti or ni200 as mini m class or ipv li. Whatever i use this lower temp settings on snow wolf

GM11 just meant that BEFORE Yihi upgraded their firmwares to allow the use of TI u had to run a different temp for it to work ......But no you don't have to run a higher or lower temp for TI to work on the DNA 200....Just download the TI .csv onto the DNA and everything should be kosher...@ Twisted Wicks you should.double check your coil connections again and also check that u have good connections on your OUT to 510 connection....Also make sure u have a good ground.....If it's grounded just by the board screws try grounding it to the outside of the 510 connection....your connections on EVERYTHING are VERY important in the use of every kind of wire in temp control mode.....Most problems can usually always be fixed by checking all the connections I stated above.... hope u get it lined out

scoopy said:

GM11 just meant that BEFORE Yihi upgraded their firmwares to allow the use of TI u had to run a different temp for it to work ......But no you don't have to run a higher or lower temp for TI to work on the DNA 200....Just download the TI .csv onto the DNA and everything should be kosher...@ Twisted Wicks you should.double check your coil connections again and also check that u have good connections on your OUT to 510 connection....Also make sure u have a good ground.....If it's grounded just by the board screws try grounding it to the outside of the 510 connection....your connections on EVERYTHING are VERY important in the use of every kind of wire in temp control mode.....Most problems can usually always be fixed by checking all the connections I stated above.... hope u get it lined out

Scoopy you re here too) So everytime i build ti1 coil i need to make new csv file on wire wizard? Or there is ti file which allows you to dowload it in profile and don't care about wraps,mm's