EScribe Suite 2.0 (for DNA 75 Color)

First off...THANKS James  :thumb:

James said:

Suggestions and other feedback are also welcome. :)

I know this has been suggested in the past, but one feature that would be nice to have on all devices is the ability to hide, or not load, unused profiles, from the General tab, to the devices.   (? Hide Profile On Device)   For instance, only 4 profiles being used...and if on Profile #4 & want to switch to #1,  round robin instead of having to scroll one way or the other.

The theme I'm using does round robin the profiles and also can scroll one way or the other.

It would be nice to only show the Profiles set up by having the choice to hide unused ones... I'm not fluid in Theme Designer yet so I don't know if it is already possible to create a screen to do that?????

test.png

James said:

Please let me know what bugs you encounter. Wider testing of the software will undoubtedly uncover some, and I'll be glad to fix them. Suggestions and other feedback are also welcome. :)

Have a good night!

James

James,
Unless I am missing something, it seems that whenever a screen is set to 'round robin', when it goes from the top field to the bottom field on the screen & visa versa...the 'status' is not updating to what is entered for that field, but rather retaining the 'status' of the field it was last on...hope that made sense...

giz_60 said:

James,
Unless I am missing something, it seems that whenever a screen is set to 'round robin', when it goes from the top field to the bottom field on the screen & visa versa...the 'status' is not updating to what is entered for that field, but rather retaining the 'status' of the field it was last on...hope that made sense...

I'm getting the same.

Any chance well see this in a DNA 250 version anytime soon. Would definitely jump on the DNA 250C. Has a nice ring to it! Also the ability to software upgrade existing big screen boards to successfully run the color screen would be a winner imo, hardware permitting of course.

I've been having a poke and noticed that using Escribe 2 with a DNA75 the indicator light settings are not loading correctly when you load a theme. I have a theme setup with Indicator light settings fading in and out for all 4 actions and have just redone the light settings and saved them using the Theme designer. Whether I connect the mod and Download theme from device or load the profile from disk going to indicator light just gives me three solid lights - the fades I'd setup are missing. Not sure if this is an actual bug or just default settings for the light but it would be nice to have the indicator light settings I'd programmed available rather than having to redo them...

retird said:

Did you try loading a "saved" .ecig file with EScribe 2 using your fade theme before you changed it using EScribe 2? Did the originsl fade you use work that way?

It does with the 75C, but not the regular boards...always reverts back to the default...at least for me it did...:D

On my DNA 250's, I also see it revert back to default settings on the following in Theme Designer no matter what I do:

New Coil Yes/No: (I do use custom X/Y settings)
Temperature Protected:

Same thing on the 2 Watts settings on the Look and Feel tab.

There could be more, and I didn't test on my 200 or 75's, but this is what I found so far.