-
Posts
2,497 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
177
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Downloads
Everything posted by dwcraig1
-
I'm assuming that after opening Escribe and it didn't connect that you pushed the "connect and download setting " button...correct? Also the version of Escribe is for the 250....correct? I had something similar happen awhile back but can't remember just what.
-
Have you tried using a different USB cable?
-
A new battery is a good idea, there is sure to be some damage from it sitting that low for an extended period.
-
Your cells are below the voltage that the charger will start charging from, You will need to do USB Recovery charge. At the top left of Escribe under the tools tab is the option for USB Recovery Charge. It's a slow process and you may have to do it numerous times.
-
-
Lavabox dna 200 battery charger but box won't work.
dwcraig1 replied to Hot93stang2001@gmail.com's topic in DNA 200 and 250
Try this, explain details here: https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1 -
Lavabox dna 200 battery charger but box won't work.
dwcraig1 replied to Hot93stang2001@gmail.com's topic in DNA 200 and 250
-
-
How to prevent DNA from dying after disconnecting from USB
dwcraig1 replied to Lowbytes's topic in DNA 200 and 250
I think you will find that it's this guy. I feel just the opposite, I cringe at the idea of removing the battery from the board so I charge almost always with USB.... for the same fears.- 25 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- cell1 = 0v
- not booting
- (and 3 more)
-
On an ERM case that I broke a screw off in one of the boards mounting holes I put a machine screw with a soldering tab and nut through one of the 510' holes through the case and soldered a wire to the tab and output GND. I had to mount the screw that used in my Dremel. I chucked it in my Dremel and run it's head against a file to get it to fit the hole properly. Just saying.
-
For a short time they were $20, went up to $40 These are not the ones with stabilized wood, same otherwise though.
-
-
I would be contacting the seller about it.
-
Not much doubt then that that is the problem. Search the forum for more on that using the "search" feature. For example:
- 29 replies
-
I would guess its a problem with the contacts on the battery sled if it is of the flat bent sheet metal type.
- 29 replies
-
I had seen that picture before but didn't comment at the time. That is caused by a high resistance connection... or bad connection simply put.
-
Here's the positive and it's insulator, it would be near impossible to be able to short there. But 2nd picture shows how it may short if installed with too much force.
-
So just what do you suppose was the reason for this happening?
-
The spring loaded positive battery connector looks like a place to be looking for your problem provided battery door threads are doing their job, just my opinion though, this video may help. (at 8:23)
-
-
assembly A question about series or parallel on dna250
dwcraig1 replied to Hmaulana13's topic in Installation and Assembly
Series -
Scroll to "Early Service Pack" section on this page. To upgrade the firmware you may have to go to Tools / Apply Service Pack and choose it from list that will appear.
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
F-ing Newb here. Question re burning cotton
dwcraig1 replied to USMAmule's topic in Manuals, Instructions, and Tutorials
Also you might want to add what atomizer that you are using, ones that have spring loaded/ adjustable 510 pins are problematic. -
It looks like to also include DNA60
-
Also DNA 75C replacement screens can be found here: http://www.protovapor.com/product/replacement-dna-screen/