DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,145 files

1. Captain American Theme

First Theme based on some older Captain America comic covers. Some of the text is hard to read due to the color scheme of Red, White, and Blue.

183 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Big Font Clear

Big power font, Custom light)

1,357 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Wooden DNA

Wooden DNA [ver. 1.0]
     This theme/OS was created in EVOLV EScribe® [Version2.0 SP19] and EVOLV EScribe® [Version2.0 SP19] Theme Designer.
     Tested on DNA250c®  using the  Lost Vape Paranormal® mod.
    Unlock sequence (PIN) is Down - Middle(Select) - Up.
    You need to set date in 24h form in order to display properly on Lockscreen.
     No errors or malfunctions reported.
    WoodenDNA.ecigtheme
    WoodenSettings.ecig

199 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

4. honda accord

theme for honda lovers

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. honda accord

theme for accord lovers

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Warframe Tenno theme

got another theme for you guys, warframe tenno theme, just as clean as my last theme and will be updated as often as i can with bug fixes. don't forget to comment down below. 

120 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Monster Theme V2

Just a simple monster energy theme.  Created with the international escribe version
    V2.0.0 is with a little tweaks

159 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Lizard Komodo

** I did not make this**
    This theme is the theme that comes with the Lizard Komodo by Lizard Box Mods out of Italy. It's a nice theme and figured I'd share it.

358 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Steam Punk

This is a Steam Punk theme I made. This theme has as many features as possible. All buttons work no problem. it has alot of custom icons/ color layout I made for the theme. Download it to get a up close and personal look at the theme.

146 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

10. Through The Fog

Built on the original Digital Theme by SirTimmyTimbit

89 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

11. VAPE PASSION Svapo Break Theme

TEMA IN ITALIANO!
    VERSIONE CON MARCHIO VAPE PASSION Nell'abbinamento colori del canale Svapo Break
    Tema minimal e leggibile per chi ama l'abbinamento giallo-nero
    Abbinamento colori semplice e leggibile
    Schermate utili e statistiche
    Grafica Semplice
    Fotografate il vostro DNA con la schermata di blocco del mio tema e postatela su instagram #svapobreakbyalberto #vapepassion @svapobreakbyalberto

328 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Svapo Break Theme EN Rel

ENGLISH THEME VERSION!
    SVAPO BREAK Branded theme
    For who loves yellow and black marriage
    Simple and clear
    Simple Graphic

Photograph your DNA screen and post it on instagram tagging #svapobreakbyalberto #vapepassion @svapobreakbyalberto

339 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. Warframe

Well, this is my first theme. Figured I'd double around and create something nice because I like warframe and well DNA mods are quite interesting. Feel free to tell me what you think and yeah ,enjoy.

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Pink Floyd 250C theme

Stock DNA 250c settings I just moved things around to see pics better. Added pink Floyd pics.  Enjoy

244 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

15. GREATFUL DEAD 250C theme

Stock DNA 250C settings with Greatful Dead pics added.  Enjoy

320 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Svapo Break Theme IT

TEMA IN ITALIANO!
    VERSIONE CON MARCHIO SVAPO BREAK
    Tema minimal e leggibile per chi ama l'abbinamento giallo-nero
    Abbinamento colori semplice e leggibile
    Schermate utili e statistiche
    Grafica Semplice

Fotografate il vostro DNA con la schermata di blocco del mio tema e postatela su instagram #svapobreakbyalberto #vapepassion @svapobreakbyalberto

224 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

17. K.I.S.S

Keep.It.Simple.StupidSweetie
    Just the essentials, no fluff.. practicing restraint was tougher than I thought!
    This was a W.I.P, was going to go the traditional route and include every option I could squeeze into the theme.. How often do I use these options? turns out barely.. if ever.
    The theme only ever displays options that are relevant to the selected profile, nothing more.. if something is unavailable its hidden.

What do you get?
    Wattage control. Temp control. Replay control. Profile control. Coil ohm control. Graph featuring last puff wattage & peak temp (accessed by round robin-ing the main screen) Powerbank. Puff counters. Display settings. Stat dumps. Moose knuckle. Camel hump.  
    That's it and I bet it's all you'll ever need.. refreshingly simple.

693 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. GridBoy 2000

The theme has a clean and simple home screen which can take you either to the main menu or to the "secondary home screen" which is a bit more in dept.
    It suits thoose who like me want a lot of different read outs and information while setting your vape up but dont need it all the time.

There is, at the moment 5 different colors available.
    Blue, Green, Orange, Purple and Red.

Will as usuall be happy to get any feedback or suggestions.
    And if you try it out and notice any flaws or mistakes i made please point them out to me so i can fix any issues in an update.

264 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

19. Original VTBOX Theme überarbeitet

Da ich bei dem Originaltheme einige Bugs bemerkt habe habe ich es etwas überarbeitet.
    Beim Original Can Replay wurde nicht angezeigt bzw. connte man das nicht auswählen.
    Viel Spaß damit und Replay ist die Zukunft

264 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

20. The Joker 2019

This Theme having most features of the DNA 75C Board on Screen, was still made as simple and as big characters as it could be, not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu, all of this with a cool taste of one of the most famous movies ever in cinema world which is The Joker 2019 the brand new movie theme, hope you guys would enjoy it and please give me your feedback if anything need to be enhanced. Thanks.

2,919 downloads

(3 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

21. The Witcher Theme

This Theme having most features of the DNA 75C Board on Screen, was still made as simple and as big characters as it could be, not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu, all of this with a cool taste of one of the most famous games ever in games world which is The Witcher 3, hope you guys would enjoy it and please give me your feedback if anything need to be enhanced. Thanks

558 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Tema do 'Feu'

tema do felipe 'feu' fumoço em portugues.
    replay, tensão, corrente, tensão da bateria, simples e funcional.
    se curtir deixe o rastro por aqui e nas minhas redes sociais pra valorizar essa gentileza.
    otimizado para dna75c, 1 bateria, 21700 p26a, descarga em 3v.

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

23. pennywise and georgie theme

any help would be greatful changing icins so its no so basic plz help

406 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. versace theme dna 250cc

versace theme plz help how to design the battery and icons

77 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Nightmare on elm street theme

new to this any help would be appriciated need help designing the battery and all that stuff

89 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted