Jump to content

dwcraig1

Moderators
  • Posts

    2,497
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    177

Everything posted by dwcraig1

  1. I certainly can't imagine any problem with an RMA but you have to ask them. http://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add
  2. I have not seen this "weak battery" message on mine as yet and I tried to make it happen. It got down to 3.4 volts twice but it was time to go to work so I changed the battery. The first time was with an HD2, second time HE4 @ 40/50 watts. It appears to not be the board as some are saying. I would imagine that if I were to be vaping @ 75 watts things would be working out different but I'm using it just as I use my 200 (one of them anyway)
  3. I was waiting to hear about it, very good
  4. Being that it has a Deans (T) plug that pretty much would go right into a VapeCige VTbox200, maybe post a link as to where you got it from.if you would please. It would still be a bit tight with that long of power leads.
  5. Great news
  6. I believe you mean 0.05?
  7. On an atty when in doubt I secure a piece of solid copper wire in place of the coil (post to post) and read it with atomizer analyzer. Of coarse with a disposable head this is not possible. I expect to see no more than 0.02? hopfully
  8. Atomizer Analyzer could help sort this to some extent. Screw on atty, connect to EScribe/Atomizer Analyzer and start to loosen the atty. Just llosen a tiny bit and wait till it reads and go a bit more. If you loose the connection almost immediately then you'll have your answer.
  9. If your only having a problem with this atty it probably has a bad connection due to the sliding positive pin and how strong the spring in the mods 510 is/isn't. I've had similar problems with my Kanger Subtank, on it I built up the end of the sliding positive pin with silver solder and put it back in upside down. You might try just pushing the atty's positive pin inward prior to screwing it on the mod, that just might be enough.
  10. I ran across this on another forum, it may be of some help. https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/evolv-ing-thread.736118/page-65#post-17941871 #1281
  11. Might there be some liquid on the board perhaps? Easy enough to check.
  12. So tonight before I left for work I changed the battery in my SMY 75, it was down to 3.4 volts on the screen and no sign of weak battery. I used probably 8 ml of juice before changing the battery, maybe more. Nothing too scientific about it but I noticed nothing unusual about battery life
  13. The post linked was answered correctly.
  14. Go here, select your wire, use DNA200 tab. add to EScribe, add to device, upload to device. Use any browser except Internet Explorer http://www.steam-engine.org/wirewiz.asp (working from the materials tab)
  15. So as some of you know I received my SMY SDNA75 yesterday and am using a LG HD2 (2000mah, 25 amp) in it. My atty is a Bellus firing at 40 watts with 1 sec hard preheat @ 50 watts. I'm still kind of testing it out but so far I'm not noticing anything negative concerning battery life. I'm using it just as I use my Silo 900 and honestly I'm not noticing any difference. My voltage right now is reading 3.6 volts and still no sign of "weak battery". I'm going to use it till it tells me. I do expect to get less time as the watt hours are not the same.
  16. I haven't looked for it yet but yes you can turn it off. It's at the bottom of the "Themes" page.
  17. The board is spec'd at 50 amps continuous output and 55 amps burst, you are well under that.
  18. If only they made a 75 with the foot print of a 40...LOL
  19. So it arrived, took me a bit to get it set up (sorry Daniel). Using HE4's while the HD2's charge (might not even use them with this). For starters the mod's not stainless steel only looks like it. Except for the horned top it's smaller than a ERM, really strong spring in the 510. I wish the 510's body was higher than the mods top by a hair but oh well. Really liking it so far, I can't believe how small it is. EDIT: So I switched to the LG HD2's from the HE4's after comparing the sag during firing using the same atomizer 40/50 watts) and full charged batteries. Both batteries are new also. The HD2 dipped to 3.75 volts and the HE4 dipped to 3.56 volts . No sign of "weak battery", even put on my Aromamizer with dual clapton's @ 75 watts but of coarse the battery was full charge. It's going to work for the "test"
  20. I am not as techy as some other members, more will come on eventually but I would try a to do a "perform a USB recovery charge" That is found in the bottom right hand corner of device monitor/diagnostics/advanced/perform usb recovery. It's a slow process. But first you must log into Evolv under the 'internet" tab of EScribe. You can search this forum for more info on that also.
  21. I for sure rushed to judgement on my earlier post, been digging online some. It seems to be one of the more powerful 18650's going. But there's controversy as to whether it's an ICR or a hybrid. I shall dig some more.
  22. I'll still pass
×
×
  • Create New...