Jump to content

dwcraig1

Moderators
  • Posts

    2,497
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    177

Everything posted by dwcraig1

  1. This is the saddest post I've read lately. Being new, can you return it to where you purchased it?
  2. When the test is done it will ask you if you want to use those figures. Also you could save your existing curve prior to the test if you want.
  3. Just to keep me on track here is the 3.74 volts without load and the 3.05 volts is with load?
  4. You are correct, the Hotcig is wired like the ERM. The poster wants to run the output ground to the 510's body as well as the batteries negative to the 510's body. At least that's what I got fromit after I read it a few times.
  5. I always look at the low temp as a sign that the wick is saturated well and could take more power. This is providing the cold and live ohms show correctly. If mine hit the temp set I make whatever changes to keep it below that temp. Generally see how many watts it can take before hitting temp and back it off some. 430 F is my usual setting.
  6. Same build....is it the same atty...not just same model atty?
  7. Still not sure what you mean, maybe the low temp? Oh, it's a Serpent
  8. Not sure what problem, refresh my memory.
  9. @ BillW50, what are you using for wire? It sure has a big change from cold to hot in resistance.
  10. I thought I'd throw something up for comparison, my DX200 not hitting temp And hitting temp,
  11. I just want to throw this in here for those looking for the original Hcigar 1300 mah lipo, Fasttech listed them this morning for $12 something. This isn't available to US customer because of shipping regulations, I'm not sure just where it can be shipped to either.
  12. Please add what you have been using for a charger, is it the same charger that was used on both boards?
  13. Because of cell #2 being so low I just can't recommend a usb recovery charge, you might try it at your own risk. To do a usb recovery charge you must first sign in to Evolv under the "internet" tab in EScribe, then you know the rest. It's a long process (slow), keep an eye on it, check if it getting hot, swollen ,ect. Surely the battery has damage even if you get it to work. I would be trying to return it to the seller but I know that's not always possible.
  14. It is going to require a new battery I would say.
  15. It that for the pack? What is cell 1,2 and 3?
  16. What the voltages for the cells shown in "Device Monitor" ?
  17. Also would you add the type of charger used with it?
  18. Good to hear that you got it sorted
  19. I was quite doubtful, I tried this with a few atties till on the 3rd it worked. Note cold ohm vs live ohms. Firing at 50 watts, 75 watts preheat. It works.
  20. Copy and paste into Note Pad, under "file" tab choose "save as" then add .CSV to file name, then choose "all files" from bottom drop down (save as type) and save.
  21. I'll use this pic here as a reference, my coils are closer to the posts as well as closer to the deck. I'm using Nife70 in one, twisted ss 430 in another and single 430 in yet another, all are dual 2 mm coiled. Great flavor from all, I have no Mutation to compare with but I sure know flavor. https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/new-youde-rta-the-bellus.700001/page-64#post-17743195
  22. 14.43 wh is correct, be sure to set your cutoff for the lipo at 3.09 volts or higher. I suggest you save the CSV for the two cells. Here is a text file for "a" 1300 mah lipo, it will need to be saved as CSV It is only going to affect battery gauge and battery % if it isn't dead on, I expect it to be just fine though. 1300_mah_lipo.txt
  23. This is how I got my lipo balanced again after trying a couple hobby chargers that failed to do the job. Might be hard to see but the two wire from the Nitecore charger at attached to the appropriate cell on the balance connector. On the Nitecore end is a juice bottle with the wires affixed with tape. This worked quite well. While is appears that it's plugged in to to main power wires.... it is not...the T plug is just in the way of your view.
×
×
  • Create New...