Short battery life vt200

Toysoldiers

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

megax said:

i didnt expect great battery life but not it dropping every hit thats just insane

There is amazing variation in the quality of packs out there, not just from one brand to the other but from lot to lot.  Some testing mentioned here showed a 10% failure rate or reject rate.  There are going to be a lot of folks with DNA200 mods that have packs that just don't stand up to use.  The best thing to do is test the pack, verify the wh and the mAh and decide if performance issues are related to the pack or not. 

I have a great Turnigy 1300mAh pack that outperforms its rating and can easily go for two days, though that is in TC mode set at 440f with 200/200 watts on a single coil at .24 with modest to heavy vaping.

• 1 month later...
blueridgedog said:

[QUOTE=megax]i didnt expect great battery life but not it dropping every hit thats just insane

There is amazing variation in the quality of packs out there, not just from one brand to the other but from lot to lot.  Some testing mentioned here showed a 10% failure rate or reject rate.  There are going to be a lot of folks with DNA200 mods that have packs that just don't stand up to use.  The best thing to do is test the pack, verify the wh and the mAh and decide if performance issues are related to the pack or not. 

I have a great Turnigy 1300mAh pack that outperforms its rating and can easily go for two days, though that is in TC mode set at 440f with 200/200 watts on a single coil at .24 with modest to heavy vaping.[/QUOTE]

Hi blueridgedog, wich model of Turnigy 1300mAh pack do you use?

• 1 month later...
blueridgedog said:

I have a great Turnigy 1300mAh pack that outperforms its rating and can easily go for two days, though that is in TC mode set at 440f with 200/200 watts on a single coil at .24 with modest to heavy vaping.

Will this fit the VT200? Is this the correct one?
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__9272__Turnigy_1300mAh_3S_20C_Lipo_Pack.html

billgharley said:

[QUOTE=blueridgedog]I have a great Turnigy 1300mAh pack that outperforms its rating and can easily go for two days, though that is in TC mode set at 440f with 200/200 watts on a single coil at .24 with modest to heavy vaping.

Will this fit the VT200? Is this the correct one?
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__9272__Turnigy_1300mAh_3S_20C_Lipo_Pack.html

[/QUOTE]the stock hcigar vt200 lipo is
  • Dimensions: 68mm*30mm*20mm
read through these threads, you'll find your answer.

http://evolvapor.forumchitchat.com/search?keywords=vt200+battery+options&searchin=message&member=&do=findposts&id=&replies=atleast&numreplies=0&daterange=0&custdatefrom=&custdateto=&sort=&order=desc&radio_showas=threads&btnSearch=Search&action=doSearch

• 7 months later...
Toysoldiers said:

I purchased a vt200 and i have been having problems with my battery. I only use it at 20watts and at 0.8ohms. I don't get even more than 4hrs of using it. I'm using my Istick 50w and it lasts me for 2 days. Is it possible I get a new battery sent to me? I can't even take it out with me to use because it does not last long enough. I paid £120 just so I can use it for a few hours at home. Please advise me in further what to? I have updated the software and changed the battery part from 9 to 14.43. It has improved but it still seems to be draining pretty fast compared to my other mods. There are not much to set for the battery as I have done some research online. I would like to be able to take my vt200 out with me and vape. Is there a warranty exchange? I have read others has last longer than a day using higher watts and temp control. My cells fully charged are Cell 1 4.20 Cell 2 4.20 Cell 3 4.20 Pack 12.60. Can barely get through have day now still using 20w @ 0.8. If I was to use it at 50w it would die in a couple of hours. Can someone please help me.