Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of good stuff came out of Roswell LoL. Good luck! 

Wow ok so I hope I never have to do that again that glue is insane ! I snapped some pics and uploaded them to my Google Photo's if you have time could you please take a look at them and give your

Excellent photos. I'd open a ticket with Evolv. Not only do they do warranty work for LV, they also stand behind their board. You'll work out fine. They usually turn around repairs very quickly. Board

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello, I have DNA 133, connected to escribe and detect that 1 0f my batteries are dead then i change the power source to Power Supply option on my escribe upload it again after that i unplugged the usb cable Then i found that that i still can firing for quite sometimes, even tough the battery indicator is empty… Why is that… TQ for the attention

IMG_4895.jpg

IMG_4894.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
jeffwilliams81 said:

Lost Vape Triade DNA200

When I plug into my PC and run device monitor the battery "level" check box shows me "error". All other lines are showing data and my batteries are balanced and properly working. Any ideas on what would cause this and how I might be able to resolve it?

]

So your device works properly otherwise?  What is the Pack voltage and individual cells voltages.  Maybe you could post a screenshot of the Device Monitor data.... Does it charge properly?
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently put together a dna 250 dual 18650. When I connect it to any type of charger or even device monitor the mod gives me a check battery error when I press the fire button. Maybe 1 out of 10 times it will fire when plugged in. It charges full 2 amps and works 100 percent otherwise. How can I fix it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
rbodnar217 said:

I recently put together a dna 250 dual 18650. When I connect it to any type of charger or even device monitor the mod gives me a check battery error when I press the fire button. Maybe 1 out of 10 times it will fire when plugged in. It charges full 2 amps and works 100 percent otherwise. How can I fix it?

can you post a couple screenshots of device monitor, one trying to fire the device, another the mod sitting idle. make sure cell 1-2, pack, usb current and voltage boxes are ticked.
Link to post
Share on other sites
rbodnar217 said:

I got one when the mod is just sitting charging and the other shows it trying to fire holding the button and a small part where it actually fired. I have tried different battery sets with no difference.Screenshot_(2).png Screenshot_(3).png 

the phantom 1.75 volts on cell 3 looks strange, not sure if that's the problem or not. i noticed your running SP3 firmware on your device. there has been an update in  the past week. SP5 is out now, why do you give that a try and get back to me.

https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupES_1_2_SP5_ServicePack.exe
Link to post
Share on other sites
ChunkyButt200 said:

the phantom 1.75 volts on cell 3 looks strange, not sure if that's the problem or not. i noticed your running SP3 firmware on your device. there has been an update in  the past week. SP5 is out now, why do you give that a try and get back to me.

https://downloads.evolvapor.com/SetupES_1_2_SP5_ServicePack.exe




Oh wow I thought it would notify if something new was out and I had the newest! And bam problem seems to be gone instantly. Thank you very much for the help and quick response. And I found the 3rd cell to be weird as well. Maybe it was seeing it as an out of balance cell, long behold its gone.Screenshot_(5).png
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

Can someone please help me, I've had my finder dna250 for about a month now and it ran perfectly. Then all of a sudden it won't charge my batts anymore, i've tried every charger i have, swapped out cables but none of them did the job. The thing is that when i connect it to my charger the screen turns on and i can connect to escribe. The device is still perfectly working only now i charge my batts externaly, i'm a person always on the go cause it's my job and i don't have time to charge my batts externaly. Please help. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

eliviardo said:


Can someone please help me, I've had my finder dna250 for about a month now and it ran perfectly. Then all of a sudden it won't charge my batts anymore, i've tried every charger i have, swapped out cables but none of them did the job. The thing is that when i connect it to my charger the screen turns on and i can connect to escribe. The device is still perfectly working only now i charge my batts externaly, i'm a person always on the go cause it's my job and i don't have time to charge my batts externaly. Please help. Thanks!



Wasn't this addressed in a different thread yesterday? ...'DNA250 suddenly won't charge'


eliviardo said:

Hi, I'm new here and I hope you can help me.
Been a fan of DNA chips ever since, and every dna chip mod i've used I charge via the usb port and everything worked perfectly 'til now. I bought a new device, Finder dna250w. I've had it for about a month and everything ran smoothly until all of a sudden it won't charge my batts anymore. Whenever i plug it to my usb cable the screen turns on(indicating it detects the cable I assume?) but it doesn't charge, also i can connect to escribe, and i've mingled with it following every tutorial in the internet but still didn't fix my charging problem. Also i can still use the device smoothly it's just that it doesn't charge my batts anymore, also my batts are good because I still use them only now i charge them via the external chargers. I'm always on the go and don't have time to charge my batts externaly. Someone please help. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
eliviardo said:

Yeah, I just charge them externaly it's just really frustrating considering i'm a person that's always on the road :( Thanks!



I can relate to that...

Edit: I always have a spare set of batteries when I am out & about...just in case...:D
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok so I am having an issue with a build I am doing. The device keeps auto firing whenever I plug in the battery until it times out. The up/down buttons stop it from firing until I release them. I have disconnected, cleaned, and resoldered the out and ground wires three times and I keep getting the same issue. Did I fry the board or is there something I am missing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dberry19k said:

Ok so I am having an issue with a build I am doing. The device keeps auto firing whenever I plug in the battery until it times out. The up/down buttons stop it from firing until I release them. I have disconnected, cleaned, and resoldered the out and ground wires three times and I keep getting the same issue. Did I fry the board or is there something I am missing.

I have had this issue with a fire button that was depressed due to build issues (button was too thick).  Other than that, you could have a defective fire button.  If you have a multimeter you can check the button.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blueridgedog said:

I have had this issue with a fire button that was depressed due to build issues (button was too thick).  Other than that, you could have a defective fire button.  If you have a multimeter you can check the button.

You mean the fire button on the board is bad? I am running an external button and have triple checked my wire configuration and it's still doing the same thing. It is frustrating to say the least. If the fire button on the board is bad will I have to send it to evolv to get fixed?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...