new DNA 75-C questiuons (orobably for staff)

alfie

Just noticed StealthVape have linked to this thread in their blog, Hi guys!  They are probably my favourite mod making and wire supplier, run for vapers, by vapers and been in the business for longer than I have been vaping (nearly 5 years now).

VapingBad said:

Just noticed StealthVape have linked to this thread in their blog, Hi guys!  They are probably my favourite mod making and wire supplier, run for vapers, by vapers and been in the business for longer than I have been vaping (nearly 5 years now).

Yeap Rob does a great job. Good prices, really good service, very responsive and helpful. Cant recommend them enough.

dwaindablane said:

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the auto lock feature?

When you un-check the box "Automatically lock when idle" in the general tab, it ignores the selection and continues to lock the device at the predefined time that had previously been set.

It's definitely working for me, check the toggle control source is Display\Lock\Auto-Lock and the on and off images are correct.

lock setting.png 

VapingBad said:

It's definitely working for me, check the toggle control source is Display\Lock\Auto-Lock and the on and off images are correct.

lock setting.png 

Hi VapingBad,

Exactly where is this setting you have got your screen shot from, I don't see these options anywhere? BTW this is pretty much Evolv's default theme with a few changes.

Cheers

hum.... VB......

I set the time out at 1 minute in the General Tab and checked Auto Lock on idle and uploaded.... Went to your theme and turned off Auto locked and it still locked at 1 minute.......

Also set to 1 minute in General Tab and unchecked Auto and uploaded... still locked at 1 minute...

What is the settings you set in the General Tab.... could there be a conflict???

I did notice that, but surely if I haven't put a 'Toggle' control on a screen to control that fuction, it just gets that setting from the main Escribe software, general tab.

Untitled.png 

For me it just keeps locking the device after 1min and ignoring the check box. I have even reverted back to the Evolv default theme and still it happens, must be an issue.

Untitled.png

dwaindablane said:

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the auto lock feature?

When you un-check the box "Automatically lock when idle" in the general tab, it ignores the selection and continues to lock the device at the predefined time that had previously been set.

Yup...same thing happening here as well...I caught that earlier on, but just kinda got used to it...:D  Keeps locking no matter what you have it set for..either on the 'General' tab OR on the 'Lock' screen in the theme...
  • Like 1

I spose the general tab would over rule the setting, but I have been controlling it on the mod a lot lately, sometimes I have it a 5 mins sometimes 60 mins and sometimes off.  I have just done a quick test setting to 1 min and checking it locked after a minute, then turning looked off and checking after 2 mins that it is unlocked, the second test failed, but connecting to EScribe it cleared the checkbox on the general tab and it is still clear on the mod. So it is looking like auto lock is not working, but I recall it working during the testing, for now I would max the lock time as a workaround.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one question about preheat on dna 75 c i saw on some videos (on temp control) it offers preheat on and off but is it possible to set how many wats is preheat on mod without computer 

i have therion 75 and i vape just on temp control and preheat is seted on 45w but for that i need computer so i wonder is it possible to set it directly on the mod or just on and off preheat...do you understand what i mean thet it is very important for me and for desision for buying could i set it directly on mod because i dont have computer (any more)

What no body know or no body u deratand what i ask .... i will try this way ... can you set preheat punch on mod or you need computer like on old version of dna75 i saw on video that you can set on and off bit i am intersted can you set wattage for preheat punch on mod without computer

On every theme I know of, you can set preheat punch on the device.

If you want to set preheat power, that depends on the theme. The default Evolv theme does not have preheat power, but I know VapingBad's theme (I think Hcigar is using it?) does, and so does VapeDroid's. (We left it out of ours for simplicity because, *for preheat*, punch is much more important than power.)

However, if you have access to a computer even once, you can add this option in Theme Designer very easily to any theme. You really can put most options on the device if you want them.

I will make it so the theme previews in the Downloads section show all of the screens, so you can see which ones have the options you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sr20de2 said:

I just ordered the new silo box from mod crate. Should be here soon to test fit the board. Im not sure what battery (s) I will get yet.

Just fyi, you either need to sand the back of the up, select, and down buttons a bit, or put a tiny washer under the bottom screw on the silo 75c. I used a star lock washer from either an old laptop or phone that had been scrapped. You can never have too many extra small fasteners. Also spring for a screen holder, it makes the job soooooo much easier.

• Like 1