Clean Colors (75C/100C/250C w/Replay - Many colors available) v2.4

(23 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Note: The lightning bolt on the battery is only visible while charging.

• Replay ready! (with temp control and wattage modes available too) - See below if you are having trouble with Replay
  • Main menu is on the top right
  • You can hide data on main screen in Main Screen menu (resistance, voltage, etc)
  • You can hide date/time from Lock screen in Time Config page (also can choose MM/DD or DD/MM date format)
  • There is now a ONE WATT version for those who want one-watt increments on the main screen (regular version is 5-watt increments). Now available in BLUE, BLACK, GREEN, and RED
    • see downloads page: Clean-Color--ONE-WATT-#_#.ecigtheme
  • A LOT of other stuff.. check it out!'

If you have requests for new colors, or other customization, let me know in the comments section and I can usually whip something up pretty quickly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Replay infoThis theme works with Replay for 75c devices (250c devices work with Replay by default). BUT you need to have the International Edition of EScribe 2.0 SP15.1 or later. Your 75c needs to have the right firmware as well (at least 1.1 SP33.2 -  that one works for me), once you update ESscribe and connect your device it should prompt you to update firmware. You also MUST enable Replay in your EScribe profile for it to work.

Using replay: once the above has been completed, load this theme and switch to a replay-enabled profile. There should be a "NO REPLAY" button seen on the main screen. This means there aren't yet any puffs to save. So take a few puffs, until you find one you like. Then the button should change to "SAVE," and you can click that to save that latest puff. Once Saved, the button changes to "PLAYING" and you are in Replay mode. Click that if you want to end Replay. 

If you are having trouble, check the Replay menu because it gives you more info: 

• Replay Available (if theme/coil supports Replay [read-only])
  • Replay Ready (Replay is ready to be activated [read-only])
  • Replay Active (you can toggle this switch to save your last puff and activate Replay). 
  • You also cannot use a plain kanthal coil for Replay. You can use any temp sensing wire, including combinations (e.g. SS wrapped with kanthal). 

--------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone has suggestions, improvements, bugs, or anything else, please reach out in the comments below and/or leave a review. New update coming soon!! Thanks!

Here are the available color options. Let me know if you have requests for others:

2-2compare.thumb.png.6f84608149ae89dfdea4823c51be88a5.png

What's New in Version v2.2   See changelog

Released

Changelog v2.2:

• Fixed some items on the main screen what weren't positioned perfectly
  • Changed highlight/selection colors slightly for better readability
  • Added new ONE WATT version colors: now available in Blue, Green, Black, and Red

Changelog v2.1.2:

• Added a ONE WATT version for those who want one-watt increments on the main screen. Wasn't sure if you all also wanted one degree increments on the temp, but that didn't seem useful so I kept that at 5. Note the it's currently only the blue theme that has the one watt version, but if you have requests for other colors, let me know.

Changelog v2.1.1:

• Added Pride color scheme upon request

Changelog v2.1:

• Updated battery icons to more easily tell capacity
  • Updated Replay icons so they are colorless (works for any background color), and now it goes > NO REPLAY (not available) > SAVE (ready to save puff) > PLAYING (Replay active)
  • Updated battery icons to show if you are charging or low battery (<25% = red, lightning bolt icon during charging)
  • Display page split into Display Settings and Main Screen Config pages
  • Puff counter is visible on main screen when in wattage mode (this can be hidden in Main Screen Config page)
  • Screens rearranged to be more cohesive and consistent
  • Items moved away from very edge of screen when possible to improve visibility
  • Added Mod Info screen that shows info specific to the device (battery pack volt, atty volt and current, mod/ambient temp)
  • Battery percent no longer changes color (so it fits in with other wallpapers, e.g. red or green)
    • the battery icon changes for charging or low battery
  • Added more colors (see screenshots or download page)

Changelog v2.0:

• The theme is now called "Clean Colors" and offers many different color options
  • Also made a bunch of visual and usability improvements
  • Just added "Abstract Blue and Green" color option (which is technically v2.1, or more like v2.0.5.. more improvements to come for the actual v2.1)

Changelog v1.9:

• fixed About screen thanks to @s3r
  • other minor stuff (there's now a Creative Commons license on the credits page.. if you want to use it for commercial use, just reach out to me)

Updated PLAINTEXT version too with the same. 

Changelog v1.8:

• changed text color scheme slightly for readability (no more orange) 
  • changed selection highlighting for for better visibility
  • rearranged main screen a bit (battery percent and resistance are now larger and above voltage and current, since they are generally more useful)
  • fixed battery icon not turning red when charge was low
  • adjusted back button AGAIN to make it more visible when selected
  • changed battery icons to switch to red at 25% instead of 20% (keep your batteries healthy long term- charge them before they get too low!)
  • updated toggle switches and sliders so they are move visible when selected
  • adjusted Replay button on main screen to be more visible/easier to use, and I think it just looks better

Same changes for PLAINTEXT version. 

Changelog v1.7:

• updated icons for better visibility (new sweet toggle switches, new battery/menu icons, back buttons, etc.)
    • edited a lot of them down to the pixel level to get rid of anti-aliasing
    • the checkboxes are now slider toggle type switches
  • added second version of the theme with simpler fonts by request (the "plaintext" version - also might be more legible if you are having trouble reading the main theme)
  • tweaked highlighting of selected objects for better visibility
  • adjusted organization of main screen to clean it up a bit (also to have more room to show profile names, though I recommend to keep profile names short- less than 15 characters or so if possible)
  • other minor tweaks and fixes

Changelog v1.6:

• Changed settings for stats on main page. Now in the Display menu you can select to HIDE them (rather than select to SHOW them as it was previously). This is mainly so the screenshots are more accurate. If the stats are not displaying on the main page (current, voltage, resistance, battery percentage), check the settings in the Display menu.

Changelog v1.5:

• FINALLY fixed the reset issue. Stats on "Current Stats" screen can be reset, and stats on "Total stats" screen cannot. This is by Evolv's design, it's not up to me. This one's for Ronbon172!!! Thanks for your patience :thumb:

Changelog v1.4:

• changed wallpaper gradient slightly (let me know if you all have suggestions for improvements here)
  • adjusted Battery info page to remove Power bank settings for devices that don't support it (75c)
  • renamed Puff Stats screen to Total Stats
  • added Current Stats screen. These are the stats that you can reset. So the Total Stats screen will always have total numbers since you bought the device, and CANNOT be reset
  • changed color of selected items to more clearly indicate selection
  • changed back button, and now back button (almost) always takes you back to main screen (I found that more useful, since when I'm done in a sub-menu I generally want to go back to the main screen)
  • added Replay status and Save Puff button to home screen (no menu-diving required for Replay anymore)
  • Main screen shows when replay is available with the check box (enabled for current profile, Replay-compatible coil), then when you have a puff that you can save the the SAVE button appears and you can press that to save puff. CANCEL will turn it off
  • changed Replay screen to show Replay Available (based on coil/profile), Replay Ready (Replay is ready to be activated), and Replay Active (puff saved); still warmth adjustable
  • added atomizer voltage to main screen
  • added options to Display menu if you want a cleaner look on the main screen (can show/hide items from main screen: voltage, current, battery percent, resistance)
  • added option to show/hide date and time on lock screen- see Time menu (since time/date resets every time I change my battery, I find it useless)
  • adjusted New Coil screen so it shows both new resistance and old resistance
  • my logo on the About screen fills up according to room temperature.. acts as sort of a thermometer :) (actually this is not working yet.. I don't know if you can use temperature with the gauges, I'm working on it)
  • Removed option to select battery icon on main screen to take you to battery page, removed option to select resistance on main screen to take you to Coil Info page (let me know if you guys want this rolled back, I didn't find it very useful since those screens can be reached from the menu
  • other minor tweaks and fixes

Changelog v1.3.1:

• Forgot to include Preheat settings page in main menu. It's now added. 

Changelog v1.3:

• Replay mode added! You must enable replay in your EScribe profile for it to work
  • "Replay ON" message is displayed on main screen when it Replay is on and in use
  • Replay mode screen: status, view/change profile, notification if replay is available, enable replay, adjust warmth
  • Added Battery Info page that supports battery pack info (and live data): up to 4 cell voltages (some are hidden if your mod has less than 4 cells), live battery and atomizer voltage, live battery and atomizer current, power bank mode enable, power bank status
  • Added dedicated Display Settings screen: brightness, stealth
  • Main screan rearranged so the most useful data is on top (easy navigation between temp > power > menu)
  • Changed main menu to display profile, so you can change profile from there instead of having to go through menu
  • I added a status field on the main screen so you can view error messages there
  • Mod info screen (renamed Live Info) now with more data: live ohms, live voltage, live current, live coil temp, etc.
  • Battery percent and icons turn green during charging, and red when charge level is under 20% (normally blue/white)
  • Battery percent size increased on main screan for readability
  • Back buttons made a bit smaller
  • Back button from settings pages now go back to main screen (instead of main menu) (back button from info screens still goes back to info menu)
  • Selecting battery icon on main screen takes you to Battery Info page
  • Selecting resistance reading on main screen takes you to Coil Info page
  • If Replay is on, selecting "Replay On" button on main screen takes you to Replay settings page
  • All icons/gauges changed to blue color scheme
  • Made all menu lists round robin enabled
  • Minor tweaks and fixes
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Levtos

· Edited by Levtos

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Looks great and simple. 

Could you please add a Pride Color Theme?

Thanks 

Response from the author:

@Levtos I would love to (and will try). The problem is all of the backgrounds need to be dark for the most part (because the text is white, so a block of yellow would be tricky for visibility). But I'll definitely give it a try. Glad you like the theme! Be sure to head over to the comments section if you have any more suggestions. Thanks!

edit: just made it (check the downloads page), I had to darken the pride colors a bit, but I think it looks pretty good (and the text is visible). Let me know what you think!

• Like 1
Link to review
hawk256

Easily my favorite theme.  Very clean. stylish and easy to read. If you are looking for a theme that makes sense instead of being overly flashy for no good reason, this is the theme for you.  Support from creator is exceptional. 

Thank you!!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Frank65

I do like this theme , very clean and stylish interface and great visibility.

Congrats !

• Thanks 1
Link to review
RMoniz

Awesome Theme and support. Its Simple and Clean. Thanks for the great work.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Canucklehead

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great theme. Everything's simple, logical and laid out well. The number of wallpapers is great; I landed on Neon Ocean. I would prefer all the wattage and temps being in increments of 1 instead of 5 but it's easily fixed in the Theme Designer. 

By the way, I made an account just to post this review. This is a great design. Thanks for the good work.

Glad you like it, thanks!

Link to review
myk376

so. this is nice collection of themes. i have only one minor issue with the design, see, i paticularly like the sunburst but not as much so because of the 5, 10, 15 instead of 1, 2, 3, incriments. thats pretty much it. still, i like the simplicity, uncrowded screen. the puff count is displayedon main screen, i wish every theme had puff count on the main screen. but if that were so, this might not be my favorite. 5 stars for sure!!!!

thanks, glad you like it. if you're talking about the Sunset version, here's one that goes in 1 watt increments. If it's another color you want let me know. 

Clean-Color-Sunset-2_4-ONE-WATT.ecigtheme

Link to review
Deen

Use black a lot. Very simple look, big numbers. Nice

Link to review
Logan

Nice and clean , one of my favs.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
benjy337

Perfect theme (blue 1 Watt incrememnts), great job!
Simple, easy to read, replay works great, luv it!

Thanks very much.

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it. Be sure to post in the comments if you have any problems or suggestions.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Amon

Great theme! Simple, yet complete. Excellent job!

Link to review
Tortuga

Damn, looks like you were holding back all this time !

• Thanks 1
Link to review
CoxyofNewp

I'm new to the DNA scene,due to not being much of a Temp Control fan over my 4  year vape journey.. But I got the GTRS VBOY 200 with the YiHi sx500 on pre release last october and ever since - got into Temp control,and then had to get a DNA, knowing how good a board they make..

So I got a Hcigar 75D,due to dual battery and 75c board and it's great small form factor. Anyway enough of me, I'm here to say how much I'm enjoying your theme and to thank you! As being a new to the theme scene - I can only go by what others I've  tried and how I found it to use etc = very easy to find my way around it and it gave me a simple yet well detailed info on everything I wanted to know!  I look forward to following your thread and getting into this amazing community .. A really well made and looking theme.

Thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad people like it. In the beginning I just built it for myself because there was nothing simple out there (well simple but powerful at the same time). It's great so many other people seem to agree!

Please let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions or bugs or anything, I'm always making updates! We've got a bunch of new colors now if you haven't seen the latest version. 

• Thanks 1
Link to review
s3r

· Edited by s3r

Looks ok, replay works but temp sensing on SS316 is non functional.

I am aware that this is mainly due "Atomizer>TempSensingDetect" except in other themes it does detect?

1.8 named theme shows version 1.7 in settings > about

Thanks.. for anyone else reading, everything is working well as of the latest version. I use SS316 in TC mode and Replay mode (though I hear it's best to use "Watts" as material when using Replay). And I fixed the versioning thing in the About page (by removing it! I knew I wouldn't remember to always update it), so thanks for pointing that out!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
weirdbeard

So i really like this theme. 2 maybe I'm just missing the thing issues:

1. Still don't see how to save puff/start replay. I see the replay screen, but the replay bit on the home screen seems to just say whether replay is enabled or not, without any means of actually starting or stopping it. So that is confusing. Save puff/cancel toggle should probs be function of that field, but doesn't do anything atm... 

2. The green parts of the theme in the main screenshots are white on my actual mod. Don't get it

This is on dna75c w/ most recent service pack

Thanks for the review, this was a few versions ago but I wanted to respond for anyone else reading. Replay is working (assuming you have the right firmware, etc, see above), and enabled it in your profile. On the Replay Settings page, the first two items (Replay Available and Replay Ready are read-only, meaning they just tell you if your device/coil/firmware is ready to do replay). Once both of those boxes are checked, you can click the third (Replay Active) to turn on Replay.

That being said, it's all on the main screen which is a bit easier. Once in a Replay profile, there is a button that either says "NO REPLAY" (because there aren't any puffs to save), or "SAVE" (when it is ready to save a puff), or "PLAYING" (when Replay is active). 

And for the green, the battery used to turn green while charging. For some reason when Evolv generates screenshots, it doesn't let me decide which elements to show or hide. In the latest version, there is a lightning bolt in the battery to indicate it is charging, which again you can see in the screenshots, but it isn't visible during normal vaping. 

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Ronbon172

this is my favorite theme yet! the only issue is the puff stats won't reset. when i press "yes" nothing happens.

This has been fixed thanks to @Ronbon172's help. There are now separate screens, "Total Stats" which can never be reset, or "Current Stats" which you can reset. This is how it is designed by Evolv, so Total Stats will never be able to be reset. 

• Thanks 1
Link to review
niandra3

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

It's my own theme, so of course I am biased, but it's really great. Nice, clean design, easy to read, and all the functionality I could ever need. If you have suggestions or problems, let me know and I'll get them fixed ASAP. Just added Replay mode support!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
Mastervaper

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Not great! Just loaded onto my new vt75d and keeps freezing. Have reloaded after removing battery to reset and still crashes. Just tried another theme to see if problem with mod and works o.k.. so disappointed I can use this as I like the simplicity. Shame

Hey.. sorry to hear you're having trouble. Were there any particular actions that froze the device or was it random? I haven't heard this before so if it's a problem with the theme I'd like to get it worked out. 

• Confused 1
Link to review
maxbarrett

· Edited by maxbarrett

Very smart, indeed! Cheers for providing these! My favourite is the black one..., trying orange next.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
HarleyBill

Really like the color and layout of your theme.  I want to add a picture into bottom of lock screen, does it need to have transparent background to look correct? And do you resize image before uploading into designer?

IMG_1322.PNG

Here you go, there's a lot of conditional stuff on the lock screen so it's not quite a drag and drop thing. I removed the lock logo, moved the time/date a bit, and resized your logo to fit. The screen is only 80 pixels wide, so that's the max size for the logo in this case. Transparent background is ideal also, yes.

If you normally hide the time/date (that's in the theme's Time Config page), you can drag the Harley logo up a bit if you want it centered vertically. Or if you want a different color or something let me know, it's pretty easy for me to do this in a couple minutes. See attached, let me know if you need adjustments. 

edit: head over to the comments section on this page if you have any requests.. happy to help. 

Clean-Color-Blue-2_4_HARLEY.ecigtheme

• Like 1
Link to review
feulipe

its a nice theme, clean and with sans serif font. great base for coloring.

for the developer: i can't find the replay mode (main screen) so I can color the power and tweak this screen, can you five directions for this? great theme, the best ive found.

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying the theme. So I don't use replay too often, but it used to depend on having the latest (internatioal version) of the firmware. And of course you have to configure your profile in eScribe to be replay-enabled. For a replay-enabled theme, the replay options show up on the main screen, and there is also a Replay menu where you can get some more info (Menu button from home screen > Replay. If the "Enabled" switch isn't on, that likely means you aren't using compatible coil material or the profile you are using isn't replay enabled).

So of course you need a temp control coil (kanthal by itself won't work), then in eScribe you can enable replay for a given profile. Then once you switch to that profile on the device, the replay options should be available on the main screen. It will let you save a puff after you have taken a few hits (there's some more details in the instruction above). Not sure what version is required, but a while back I had to get the International version of eScribe and then it would update the DNA device firmware to a point where replay was enabled (I think this was maybe only on 75c devices). 

What mod and coil material are you using? I have a 75c and a couple 250c devices so I can do some testing if you give me some more info. Feel free to post in the comments section if you have more info, as I get notified of new posts:

https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/488-clean-colors-75c250c-wreplay-many-colors-available/?tab=comments

• Thanks 1
Link to review