DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

579 files

1. Simple Dark (Boxer, Evolv, LostVape, RebelVape, ThinkVape, Vapecige, Drone, Mirage, Paranormal, Therion, Triade)

I welcome improvements, suggestions and errors.
    Based on the original Evolv DNA Color theme.
    -Added missing options and fields
    -Standardized control size, spacing and location.
    -Dropped the default background and replaced it with a solid color one.
    -Adjusted the selection colors.
    -Replaced some labels with icons to reduce clutter.
    Lock Screens:

614 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. MANCHESTER CITY

Theme Request - Man City 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/427022221169933/

6 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Prankota

Для фанатов Евгения Вольнова!
    For fans of Yevgeny Volnov!
    Евгений Вольнов — интеллектуальный продукт нашего времени. Гениален в мастерстве психологической импровизации и творческом преломлении стереотипов мышления. Часто использует ненормативную лексику и провоцирует собеседников для взрыва эмоций. Обладает артистизмом, ярким талантом перевоплощения, меняет образы людей, мастерски владеет компьютерными технологиями, в том числе, тембральным изменением голоса (Voice Morpher). Вызывает как ненависть объектов телефонного розыгрыша (пранка), так и восхищение слушателей, в зависимости от их социального статуса и зрелости мышления.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRMICnFYFyIKDBszZ_U3tBw

12 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

4. PARANORMAL LOGO

Paranormal Logo Themes

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Dark Knight

Well , i wasnt happy with the first version - here is the 3rd  version .. lol
    if you liked the theme and use it give me a like much appreciated and dont forget to join our facebook group 
    if ive missed something let me know , thankyou
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/427022221169933/?ref=bookmarks

87 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Dna250c carbon

semi stock theme with carbon background and a bit more info

106 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. The Witcher Theme

This Theme having most features of the DNA 75C Board on Screen, was still made as simple and as big characters as it could be, not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu, all of this with a cool taste of one of the most famous games ever in games world which is The Witcher 3, hope you guys would enjoy it and please give me your feedback if anything need to be enhanced.

67 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. IL SANTONE DELLO SVAPO (ITA)-BY-EMY97-THEME-4

*CUSTMDEFAULTTHEME*DEDICATO AL SANTONE DELLO SVAPO*(ITA)

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. RED EYE X THEME

RED EYE X THEME ONE OF MANY TOO COME
    RED EYE X THEME.ecigtheme

8 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. ICE -BY-EMY97-THEME-1

*CUSTMDEFAULTTHEME*

77 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. CLASSICVERTICALCOLOR-BY-EMY97-THEME-3

*CLASSICVERTICALCOLOR* 

47 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. BLACKSYSTEMY97RED-BY-EMY97-THEME-2

This Theme even having most features of the DNA Board on Screen, was still made as simple and as big caracthers as it could be...
    Not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu.ISPIRATED-djlsbvapes-

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. XXXTENTACION THEME

this is the theme of all themes if u are an X fan. follow me on Instagram @THATEMONOVA love you.
    xxxtentacion theme.ecigtheme

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. RSCA - Lorenzo

Custom Theme Request .
    RSC ANDERLECHT - Lorenzo

Don't forget to join our facebook group   https://www.facebook.com/groups/427022221169933/?ref=bookmarks

15 downloads

(1 review)

7 comments

Updated

15. Doctor Who

Doctor Who theme I made for my wife, but share with everyone. Enjoy

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Bloody Spiders by KnoRke (optimized for LostVape Triade)

This is a remodded version from the "Main Menu V2" Theme by formula 1 
    I changed it to my personal liking (red,black, white colors) and well I like Spiderman
    The icons in the original theme looked stretched on my Triade so I fixed this issue by narrowing them by 10%
    Greetings
    KnoRke

103 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

17. bowsette theme v1.35

This here is a personal theme i made for myself, its my 1st theme for my 1st dna rebel mod. it has a slight nintendo feel, main wallpaper is of bowsette. its currently version 1.34 beta 1.35 beta. still learning this stuff so please excuse any bugs. anyways it works great so far for me and has tons of info and customization, I hope you enjoy it. Feedback is appreciated.

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. F1 Red Bull Max

Basic theme settings with a Red Bull Max Verstappen touch up  

F1 Logo is Battery Gauge 

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Old Style

I created this theme inspired by the design of old mods, but added novelty to it, while maintaining the frequency of the interface.
    Main feature: Interface colors change depending on some settings. The interface turns red if boost is on, Green if charging is in progress. Primary color is blue.

119 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Saints' Updated DJLSB theme

Blatent rip off of DJSLB theme with some quality of life improvements/ information display improvements

OG Author:
    www.DJLSBvapes.com
    This Theme even having most features of the DNA Board on Screen, was still made as simple and as big characters as it could be...
    Not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu.
    Saints'-UPDATES
    Lock screen
    Shows last puff energy, puff count, and last puff peak temp
    Main Screen
     is now profile settings. *IMPORTANT* This is where you change your material for the profile selected *IMPORTANT* updates with live puff energy, live atomizer current, and live atomizer temp while firing.
    Preheat/Boost
    Added max puff time selection(only selectable up to mod limit set in Escribe).  If you set puff time in Escribe above limit, then change puff time here it will only allow you to select from 1 to (mod limit set in Escribe, default 10s).
    Settings screen 
    added recordings item to short cut to recordings *IMPORTANT* This is where you change your profile *IMPORTANT*
    Recordings
    Updated colors to correspond to Device Monitor graph colors(as close as I could by eyeballing it)
    Recordings selections
    Updated colors to correspond to  Device Monitor graph colors(as close as I could by eyeballing it)
    Added missing round robin from several menus

100 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. EvolvOfTime - Zelda Theme: SIMPL ver.

You ever miss the old days? Here's a slight reminder of your youth, packed into a theme! Legend of Zelda fans rejoice with this beautiful tribute to Nintendo's greatest. All icons interact and work accordingly, The iconic 8bit heart is your battery meter. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i liked putting it together.  
    -SIMPLIFIED VERSION-
    -HyruleKush

620 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. EvolvOfTime - Full working Legend of Zelda theme w heart battery

You ever miss the old days? Here's a slight reminder of your youth, packed into a theme! Legend of Zelda fans rejoice with this beautiful tribute to Nintendo's greatest. All icons interact and work accordingly, The iconic 8bit heart is your battery meter. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i liked putting it together. 

-HyruleKush

1,531 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. The Evolv-lution Of Cannabis

#Cannabis #Marijuana #Pot #Weed #Kush
    Dna 250c Theme with working icons.  The joint smokes down as the battery meter lowers.
    -HyruleKush

1,404 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. AC/DC Replay

Standard DNA250C theme with changed background

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. VapeBoy3000 New Vegas

This is a theme i made using images and ideas from ScaryMonkeyMan's Vape Boy 3000 theme. I made this theme for a DNA 250c so feel free to edit whatever you want. This theme takes on more of a New Vegas or amber colored pip-boy. I also updated the vault boys limbs to turn red when the battery gets lower as if he is being crippled.
    Special thanks to ScaryMonkeyMan, most of the material i sourced from his theme.

293 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated