DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,145 files

1. Landscape Color

Two versions with different background / bevel colors:
    1.0.2Blue (Deep blue background with cyan bevel). 1.0.2Black (Black with olive green bevel). Click at the bottom, next to "What's New in Version 1.0.2Black" the "See changelog" link to download the 1.0.2Blue version.
    If you desire you can replace the simple logo / text on the "Locked Screen" with your own custom logo (156px width  x 46px height)
    Full of features, full of color, landscape format.
    Main Screen: Lock, go to Profile settings, Main Menu, through top icons. Main Screen (Watts, Replay, or TC modes): you can easily switch between showing "Ohms" or "Puffs" through the Ω / P icon at the top right. Main Screen, Watts mode with "Replay" enabled: you can switch between showing "Ohms" or "Puffs" and "Volts" or "Amps". Main Screen, Watts mode with or without "Replay" enabled: you can enable / disable and increase / decrease the "Boost" with a slider (rocket). Main Screen, Replay mode: You can increase / decrease the "Warm" with a slider. Main Screen, Temperature Controlled mode: by pressing the "Preheat" button, you will be directed to the "Preheat" screen, in which you can enable "Preheat" and its corresponding parameters (Temp or Punch using the slider, and Power). Main and Screen: The Battery icon and Battery percentage changes color accordingly to its current level (full: green, medium: orange, low: red, charging: cyan). If connected to USB, data connection, an indicating icon will be shown. If used as Power Bank the Power Bank icon will be shown, changing its color accordingly to the battery level (full: green, medium: orange, low: red). Main Screen (Temp Control Mode😞 ability to switch between showing the Temperature or Watts in big letters from the Main Screen instead having to navigate to the Display Menu: In the Main Screen (Temp Control Mode), navigate to either Power or the Thermometer symbol and press the "Action" (center) button to switch. Replaying with Temp Control: Main Screen, you can switch between showing the configured power or temperature that was used before starting to Replay as a reference data, the power or temperature are not modifiable while Replaying. Locked Screen: Shows date, time, Battery icon and Battery percentage which changes color accordingly to its current level, Thunder icon disabled / enabled (yellow) when charging, USB icon disabled / enabled (cyan), Power Bank icon disabled / enabled accordingly to the battery level (full: green, medium: orange, low: red). If in TC mode profile (temp sensing material associated to the profile), you can enable or disable "Replay" and "Temperature Control", if you want to vape plain Watts with a TC coil, if this is the case, the text "No Temp Ctrl" will be show in the Main Screen. If in TC mode profile (temp sensing material associated to the profile) you install an atomizer that has not a temp sensing coil, the device, after taking a puff, will switch automatically to Watts mode an a the text "Not a TC Coil" will be shown in the Main Screen, in this case, if you go to the "Profile" screen, it won't let you activate "Replay" nor "Temperature Control". Watts Mode (no temp sensing material associated to the profile), you can enable "Replay", for it to work, you will have to use an atomizer with a "Temp Sensing Material", as Stainless Steel, Titanium, Nickel, etc. That is the easiest way to take advantage of the Replay feature, another option is using Replay and Temperature Control at the same time. Battery Screen: the main icons Battery or Power Bank if the device is currently used as Power Bank and percentage changes their color accordingly to the current battery level. Shows the voltage up to 4 batteries if installed. USB Status Screen: the main icon will be activated (cyan color) if the USB is connected, the status of each item is shown as "bulbs". Power Bank Screen: the main icon will be activated showing a color accordingly to the battery level, same for the "Charge" percentage. Puff Graphs, "Data recording": Power, Current, Voltage, Ohms (live ohms), Temperature, Battery Current, Battery Voltage. And more features.
    Enjoy ! 😉

309 downloads

(5 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

2. Iron Vaping DNA 100 C

Some Iron Maiden Stuff...

245 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Digital Chocolate Landscape

This is a Flavorful remake of @Magigamix 's digital landscape 1.0.2 and is made in a great new chocolaty display tone that is warmer to the eyes and the stomach.

Digital-Landscape-Chocolate-Edition1.0.3.ecigtheme

227 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. GLOW CL

The combination of blue and black shimmers on your hand.
    All features are similar to the original pro vapers theme with a few changes. (main & lock screen).
    Hope everyone enjoys! 
    aMir Sirati

Based on Latest Pro Vapers Theme!👇

705 downloads

(1 review)

10 comments

Updated

5. SuperStock

This is the stock theme with extras hence SuperStock. I couldn't find a theme I was looking for so I made my own.
    On the Lock screen I added the current wattage it is set to. I also added battery voltage.
    I'm coming from the GeekVape L200C and previously the L200 and was spoiled with all the data that is on the main screen so I figure I emulate that for the Hadron Plus (DNA 250C)
    The Main screen I added atomizer amps, and volts. I also added a puff counter and timer. at the very bottom that has no label is a USB voltage and board temperature.
    everything else is stock, just the way I like it.

super_stock_v2.ecigtheme

315 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

6. Batman Big Font

Here I have you my Batman Theme.
    All functions that are important to me are included.
    Big font so I can read everything without glasses 😉

Feel free and give me feedback if something doesn't work or is missing for you.

232 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. FC Liverpool / LFC

FC Liverpool Theme, adapted theme from Gavnaf /Thelema Theme.
    Clear theme with all important functions.
    In German and English version

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Superman-Number v1.09

Superman Theme, adapted theme from Gavnaf /Thelema Theme.
    Clear and the most important functions available.
    Translated into German

171 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Material-ish Mod

Material-ish Mod is a modification of the Material-ish theme by SirTimmyTimbit with support for Session mode, and some minor tweaks to layouts and icons.
    Currently two colorways available, Fire and Tan, open to adding more if there's a strong desire.
    Requires SP55.1+
    Released under Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) license. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

193 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. EvV M1 thème

Un thème avec une police d’écriture en normal pour une plus grande lisibilité ( Atomizer - Preheat - Display - System - Recording ) basé sur mon premier thème EvV V3
    Petite différence au niveau de Main Screen de Atomizer et de Preheat
    -1 seul menu Settings
    -Police d’écriture plus lisible
    -Option à l’essentiel
    -Simple d’utilisation
    😉
    Bright=Brigthness
    Ste%=Stealth Level
    Si vous avez des suggestions ou des critiques je vous invite à m’envoyer un message via mon profil Evolv

230 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. ICONIC YL

An iconic theme with tall power numbers and yellow color ! 
    Based this new menu system around icons on Pro Vapers Theme!

358 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. GMatrix

If you are looking for a matrix theme for your mod, you need matrix theme!
    All features are similar to the original pro vapers theme with a few changes.
     Hope everyone enjoys! 
    aMir Sirati

404 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. 👧 Vapor Girls (Girly Theme)

It's  Vapor Girls,  a  informational theme for users who like to look at cool girly design.
    All features are similar to the original pro vapers theme with a few changes. (Simple and Clear Texts).
    Dedicated With Love ❤️  Hope everyone enjoys! 
    aMir

Based on Pro Vapers Theme!👇

569 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Rangers FC

Here is a Rangers FC Crest and Badge theme for Your DNA Color Chips.

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. VapeLoop DNA250C\75C theme w/ Replay, Session Mode, Battery checking, screen flip, TC settings, W step control etc.

Updated 25.11.2022
    Here comes new, clear, strict, brand based and almost fully autonomous theme for DNA250c & DNA75c.
    Theme was based on Centaurus CF 1.0.0 by Alex Aguirre, updated and fixed. Theme edited for 1-4 battery mods, including internal battery mods too. 
    Theme provides quick access and settings for chip modes:
    Punch Boost Replay Session Graph Diagnostics Check update log for detailed info.
    Feel free to translate this theme for other languages.
    Other translations for German, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Japanese coming next update!
    Update 25 NOV 2022
    Font size increased for better readability. Updated version contains big battery percentage bar on top of the screen. Added Replay Mode. Go to Settings > Atomiser > Replay to Activate it. Added Session Mode. Go to Settings > Atomiser > Session Mode to Activate it. Fixed main menu. Fixed most of button sizes across whole theme. Now theme uses >80% of chip memory.  Fixed TC settings. Now working as expected. Updated Graph screen. Updated Preheat settings. More valuable and readable now. Added Power Step Control settings. Now available to use 1W change or 2W change  per step in settings. Updated Diagnostics screen. Now it's able to track all of the data in realtime, also during firing. Best fit with new DNA mode - Session Mode. Changed Main screen. More readable info now. Cleared Lock Screen. Updated indicator settings.  

574 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. SCREAM - GHOSTFACE - DNA VT BOX 250C - - - BY TLP DESIGN (ENG)

SCREAM - GHOSTFACE - DNA VT BOX 250C - - - BY TLP DESIGN (ENG)

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. ReDigital Knight Black - b0tramp

Redesign Digital Knight Black theme from @kamikaze702k

614 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. RA Theme

Same as default theme just with different background "Ancient Egyptian writing with the face of Anubis the god of death and afterlife also the name of Ra the ultimate god of ancient Egyptians gods"
    I made it to match with my custom Hyperion DNA100c
    Also, there's a modified version of a more advanced theme to match the pharaonic theme I made
    DNA75C file works on DNA75C-DNA100C-DNA250C

DNA100C File works on DNA100C-250C

DNA100C Advanced File works on DNA100C-250C

468 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

19. Denji from chainsaw man

Theme from chainsaw man easy and simple to use profile let me know for more anime themed profiles

97 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Makima from chainsaw man

Theme from chainsaw man easy and simple to use profile let me know for more anime themed profiles

279 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

21. Evolv default Landscape PIMPED OUT - SESSION MODE

Even if the theme looks like a pimped out stock theme at first glance, the actual operation has been completely revised and equipped with extensive functions to prevent incorrect operation.

Description_for _translation.txt

You might also like the Portrait version:

537 downloads

(5 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

22. Enhanced 2 in 1 "EVOLV" - NOW WITH "SESSION MODE"

Tailormade themes for private use are available on request for almost every brand in almost every color
    - deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche
    - too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...

+

Description_for _translation.txt
    If someone is interested in a version with a brand logo / background according to their own wishes - just leave a comment and I'll see if it can be implemented.

See also my other Themes:

5,997 downloads

(7 reviews)

46 comments

Updated

23. Copyman's Evolv Session mode theme

Information:
    The theme is based on my previous themes. It works on DNA75C, DNA100C, DNA250C, and in DNA75C/DNA100C does not operate "Power bank" mode. Supports replay.  Supports the new Season Mode feature - Works only with Escribe SP45 and firmware 1.1 SP 55.1
    On the idea of vapingbad - here are many changed: icons and there are extra features .. I use his conversion for pre-heat - a very compact solution.
    Preheat:
    Preheating has several states: 1st is when preheat is on, 2nd is preheat off, 3rd is dropped out of temp protection. 4th is TP-enabled=false, 5th is TS-Material=false.
    This is how the conditions are set:
    The TP icon:
    default shows on image,
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false as the condition for showing the off image.
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false also for showing the off image.
    Text status:
    default shows "PH" for preheat
    atty\preheat-enabled=false shows "---"
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows "PWR" in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows "PWR"in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-dectect=false shows "???" in orange (tested with an ss coil using a NI profile)
    Temp Field:
    atty\temp as default
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    Extras:  
    In Lock Screen down: Current in charge or root temperature in non charging mode. When using a power bank, an icon is displayed.
    In Main Screen two resistans: locked ohms and life ohms.
    In Main Screen right to Power:  temperature of board or output voltage in VW mode.
    In Main Screen right to Temperature: Temperature ot last puff
    In Main Screen top:  The name of the profile below is the material used
    In Battery Screen: Below is shown what current is the charge, and the displayed power indicates whether the fast charge is on: normal charge - 7.1 watts / fast charge - 13.2 watts (approximate values)

New:  Added on/off of Session Mode on the main screen and timer setting in profile and settings

Review with presentation of the work of the feature - has subtitles:
    Smoking Maniac Youtube chanel
    Hadron-V1.6-sesion.ecigtheme

354 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Inversed "Digital"

Инверсированная тема "Digital" от SirTimmyTimbit для тех, кто заменил битый дисплей на дешёвый с АлиЭкспресс с кривой палитрой цветов.

256 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Vaporlife

A very informational theme for users who like to look at cool numbers, Made for Vertical use supporting a Full range of devices. from the DNA 75c to the 100c and 250c,
    Designed in a clean Vaporwave aesthetic with a sprinkle of cuteness added~!
    A good range of information is shown on the main page featuring Your profile selection at the top, Below it you'll find the Watts selection, Puff counter and the latest volt and amp info.
    Going lower you'll find the Settings button and the status of the device.
    New theme variations and future updates are in mind.
    =ÙwÚ=
    Only for the real 2am gangbangers!
    Fenn~
    CEO Of 2am.

512 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated