2 Screenshots

About This File

* Time is centered in the actual themes!

Available in 6 colors: Black - Red - Blue - Green - Orange (Ultem) - White

main.pngmain-red.pngmain-blu.pngmain-green.pngmain-oran.pngmainw.png

I decided to re-design the iOS Theme for my new mod design. All the mix-colored heavy themes were just too much all the time, so I knew that I had to make something simple this time. I settled on doing a theme that Ι wouldn't get tired of looking at, using the controls of the iOS theme that I really love.

I started developing V2 of this theme with the addition of red in mind and ended up expanding the color options more. The soul of the theme is to be a single color, so now you can choose more than black or white. The Orange specifically was added to match my Ultem drip tips, that is why it is in a darker shade. V1 of this Theme was known as B&W, that name got left behind in V2. RIP

Main Screens

Ok, lets say your mod is now unlocked. These are the main vaping screens you're going to spend the most amount of time on.

Wattage:                Temp Control:            Replay Mode:

wattage.png                              TC.png                              replay.png

Menus

The familiar menus from the iOS Theme.

Coil:                   Preheat/Boost:                Puff info:                      Settings:

TCcoil.png                              Preheat.png                              Puff.png                              set.png

Difference is in the details...

...and I'm all about the details.

Smart Watt Adjustment

Adjusting watts is different for every wattage range to cater both MTL and DTL vapers.

1-29.5W= adjusted by 0.5

30-99W = adjusted by 1

100W and above = adjusted by 5

(Need to register a wattage number before the change applies)

incr.png1watt.pngicrhi.png

Choose how your Lockscreen looks

There are 3 options:

1. Date, time and battery

2. Time and battery

3. Just battery

main.pngtime3.pngtimeanddate.pngtime4.png

The Most Accurate Battery Gauges

Extremely accurate battery gauges. The battery will turn red when you are at 20% or below. Need to charge 'em once in a while!

lowlock.pnglow.png

Preheat On/Off Indicator

The speedometer's needle will move and turn red when Preheat/ Boost is on.

PreheatOff.pngPreheatON.png

Swap battery % for time

I felt like the "time or battery %" option shouldn't be missing from this theme. Some people may be used to it from the iOS theme. The option to choose which one you prefer is once again here.

time.pngtime2.png

Color Mapping chart

Like all my other themes, the record options are colored so that you know what line means what in the chart.

chartopt.pngchart.png

Multiple Battery Volts

In this sub-menu, you can check individual battery volts for up to 4 batteries. Batteries are named 1-4 in order to know if one is misbehaving.

(Displaying multiple batteries is only supported by DNA 250C mods)

volts1bat.pngvolts2bat.pngvolts4bat.png

Edited by Tortuga

What's New in Version 2.2   See changelog

Released

1. No longer changes watts in 0.1 increments below 15w. Was too much of a hustle to dryburn with that feature.
2. You can now completely hide date and time from the lockscreen. You can still hide just the date.
3. Board's indicator light is now orange (previously red) when the device is charging with cable. Normal operation's indicator is now shorter (1 second instead of 2)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback