About This File
Available in 6 colors!
Black - Red - Blue - Green - Orange (Ultem) - White
I decided to re-design the iOS Theme for my new mod design. All the mix-colored heavy themes were just too much all the time, so I knew that I had to make something simple this time. I settled on doing a theme that Ι wouldn't get tired of looking at, using the controls of the iOS theme that I really love.
I started developing V2 of this theme with the addition of red in mind and ended up expanding the color options more. The soul of the theme is to be a single color, so now you can choose more than black or white. The Orange specifically was added to match my Ultem drip tips, that is why it is in a darker shade. V1 of this Theme was known as B&W, that name got left behind in V2. RIP
If you like this theme, you can personally help me out with a donation by clicking the PayPal button below
Ok, lets say your mod is now unlocked. These are the main vaping screens you're going to spend the most amount of time on.
Wattage: Temp Control: Replay Mode:
The familiar menus from the iOS Theme.
Coil: Preheat/Boost: Puff info: Settings:
Difference is in the details...
...and I'm all about the details.
Smart Watt Adjust
Adjusting watts is different for every wattage range to cater both MTL and DTL vapers.
14.9W and below = adjusted by 0.1
15-29.5W= adjusted by 0.5
30-99W = adjusted by 1
100W and above = adjusted by 5
(Need to register a wattage number before the change applies)
The Most Accurate Battery Gauges
Extremely accurate battery gauges. The battery will turn red when you are at 20% or below. Need to charge 'em once in a while!
Preheat On/Off Indicator
The speedometer's needle will move and turn red when Preheat/ Boost is on.
Swap battery % for time
I felt like the "time or battery %" option shouldn't be missing from this theme. Some people may be used to it from the iOS theme. The option to choose which one you prefer is once again here.
Hide the date
Don't like the date format? Want a cleaner lock screen? You have the option to hide the date now.
Color Mapping chart
Like all my other themes, the record options are colored so that you know what line means what in the chart.
Multiple Battery Volts
In this sub-menu, you can check individual battery volts for up to 4 batteries. Batteries are named 1-4 in order to know if one is misbehaving.
(Displaying multiple batteries is only supported by DNA 250C mods)
What's New in Version 2.1 See changelog
Main Screen changes:
- Removed the status bar taking up a lot of real-estate on the main screen. Important status (firing + errors) are now showing on the profile name field.
- Spreaded out the rest of the content on the main screen, it's now less clustered.
- Removed home and back icons where not needed. You can't vape in the screens without a back icon, you should use the fire button to back instead. Home icon is removed from all main menus and remained for all sub-menus.
- Ability to hide the Date on lockscreen added. Mainly for people on the other side of the world that use m/d/y instead of d/m/y, but also for the ones that prefer a cleaner lock screen.
- Green version: Selectable/important text in the menus and sub-menus now has a new color that is more fitting with the green version.