DNA100C weak puffs

You are correct, good sir. You are the first, and I'll move this post once the area is created.
Can you add some more words to "... sometimes it fires at 32wts."
Can you post a pic of the Profile settings and whatever other screen pages might help, and what was the battery voltage when that happened

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Michael Guercio said:

........ But it's weird because sometimes it would fire

When that occurs (battery sag hits the 'cell soft cutoff' value, on your screen (depending on theme) you might see a 'weak battery' warning, letting you know it's soon time to change the battery. 

Added: What kind of battery are you using? For single battery mods I've always suggested/preferred high Amp batteries over mAh, because of less battery sag while firing. 

• Like 1

I've posted up an EScribe Suite version that can connect to the 100C:

Open up Device Monitor in it, and see if the Battery Voltage is hitting 2.75V. That'll tell you if it's a weak battery issue or something else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here I have EScribe's Device Monitor open and a DNA60 connected. I have taken a puff and hit the pause button. Then by hoovering the mouse curser over areas on the graph it will show the values at any given point.

Note my cell was at about 4.1 volts before I fired it at 45watts preheat then 35 watts. During the 45 watt firing the cells voltage dropped to 3.52 volts.

EScribeDM.png

• Like 3

Hi, I also have a boxer 100c, and sometimes after the screen goes black, it hits at 43 watts instead of the 85 watts I have it set on. Is this some sort of battery protection thing? It doesn’t always happen, but when it does it makes me think something is wrong with this awesome vape and pisses me off 

• Like 1

See my batt at 3.53v and still getting my 50wts. So it should've never fire at 16wts them 2 times at 3.58v. See to me thats not normal. And didn't get "weak batt" when hit at 16wts. Im now at 3.51v and still getn the 50wts!! So im so confused on why it hit at 16wts them couple times. Weird