DNA100C weak puffs

This problem literally only occurs if hitting mod after screen has gone black. It will continue to hit at seventy or right under over and over until the screen turned off, then hitting the button to fire and waking it up at the same time, it will fire at 40 something

Oh, I rechecked the csv file and now see what you say is going on. Didn't scroll down far enough to see it...

Your cold ohm's are showing  0.144 and your live ohm's is showing 0.139, 0.14 to 0.142.  That is not normal.  Cold ohm's are set with the atty and device at room temperature.  Cold ohm's should not be locked...  Fix this first and see if that helps.

• Like 1

ok, so before i try the default theme, i hit restore all the defaults, and now it appears to be working right. i cant get it to fire the wrong low wattage, even when the screen goes blank. im going to keep a watch on it, and finish building the other atomizer i was using that was messing up on it, and see what happens. i really appreciate everyones help and would appreciate if you would continue to get notifications from this thread for the next day or so just to make sure it doesnt start messing up again. i will let you know either way

• Like 1