Need a replacement screen

I was assembling my mod when i messed up.  I got everything together and pressed the fire button.  The screen went blank.  Confused I opened up the case and the screen cable was pinched under the fire button.  So now i have a working mod but the screen doesnt work.  No problem, except i cant find a replacement screen.  I have looked everywhere and found one on modcrate.  They are currently out of stock though.  Then i found some UK dna 40 large screens, however i need this screen fast and i dont want to order it from the UK.  Anybody got a spare screen or know where to get one?  What about evolv, do they sell replacement screens?

Tjroehr said:

I was assembling my mod when i messed up.  I got everything together and pressed the fire button.  The screen went blank.  Confused I opened up the case and the screen cable was pinched under the fire button.  So now i have a working mod but the screen doesnt work.  No problem, except i cant find a replacement screen.  I have looked everywhere and found one on modcrate.  They are currently out of stock though.  Then i found some UK dna 40 large screens, however i need this screen fast and i dont want to order it from the UK.  Anybody got a spare screen or know where to get one?  What about evolv, do they sell replacement screens?

I would call support or shoot Brandon a PM or email, I bet they can get you a screen quicker than most places. They offer AMAZING support for things like that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

John said:

That's a great idea, actually. We are happy to replace things like that for free through the support system, but I wouldn't mind having extras available through the website. 

You do replace broken screens even when i broke my all by myself while assembling?

How long does it takes?