HELP: How do you display a custom graphic during firing

Hello guys... New here..  Got 2 DNA200 mods and have successfully customized them using escribe.  However, I've been seeing some videos on youtube where when the firing button is pressed, it shows a custom graphic rather than the standard display and for the life of me, cannot figure out how to change this within escribe.  I cannot see where this option to change the firing screen is on.  Can someone please help ?  Highly appreciated.

@black lace. That is what I was thinking. If the welcome screen(s) display was set long enough, they would be on while vaping. It would be quite simple to set it up. For instance, if your welcome screen was set for 40 seconds and your screen faded out in 30. Wala, custom fire screen. The only thing I'm not sure of is how long the device has to be idle for the welcome screen to display.

black lace said:

Think its about an hour, ive never tried just unlocking and vaping, ive got one on charge right now so in an hour ill have a bash , lol. ""Oh "" Just pressed it.. it will have ta be in an hour from now..

Ok just got back and had a blast, it hadnt gone to sleep, probly because it was still charging.. If it was doing my head in showing everything but what i whanted on screen i would probly turn the screen off (stealth mode).. I know what vb means, ,, the op and cloudchaser are absolutly right though, there isnt a custom face, once my mods/atys are set up i dont need to be monitoring temp, power, ohm until somthing starts failing, like a for few days..

With the mod inches from your face, wouldn't a person go cross eyed trying to see the graphic? What mod has the fire button situated so you can even see the screen while firing? Or was this just a one time post with bogus claims of videos <- that's plural, meaning more than one, that hasn't been able to send a single link.

Agree. Why would you whant to look at the screen while vaping, the pleasures in the vape not fancy screen watching. the op may have misinterpreted some sales gimmic superimposing a company logo onto a screen, but i did remember and vaped off mine this morning within a second of start up and it did work and i have 3 & 2 seconds of start up screens, for the sadness of the experiment..