What tanks/drippers on your DNA200?

Mdelaere

I'm using quite a few atomizer on quite a few devices. I'm running my aromamizer supreme with dual fused SS 316L claptons on my BOSS 3000 DNA 200, using my Velocity V2 on my Lost Vape Triade with 316l vertebraid wire, and vaping my Wotofo Sapor V2 25mm on my Wismec DNA 200 with 316l clapton wire. All great vapes, all different vapes. Running 2 in temp mode and 1 in power mode.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayneo said:

@robh How are ya liking that Serpent Mini. I just got one and haven't had a chance to wire and wick it yet.

Its really good I think. The flavor is not as good as my Kayfun 5 but for something with a decent amount of airflow its nice. I have a 30g over 26g Ni80 clapton 5 wraps 2.5mm @ .60ohms running in it now and its pretty decent. Its easy to fill too I have not had to close the air off in it with no leaks.

30mm Mason RDA on my Triade DNA200. LG HG2 Batteries, currently built 20ga NiCr single coil with 12 wraps at .40 ohms. 60 watts seems to be the sweet spot. Peaks at 4.81v, and in the morning with my Pancake man, I back off to 45 watts and 4.2v. I also tried dual coils on these specs for .2 ohms, and it was great, but it slaughtered juice like a vaping Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

1474432103577-1115882140.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've read good posts about the Aromamizer and I've got a Supreme sitting in front of me. Coils built and on, it's testing at .15 to .17 ohms. What wattage and temp do you guys run for these? Do you use temperature dominant? I've only used tanks like Phoenix, Crown II, Altus, etc. and this is my first coil build. Let me know so I can try this baby out...

There is no right or wrong answer it is personal preference, I prefer the V1 and V2 and they will vape well from 20-50+ W.  I use temp dominant at the same temp as most other tanks for that liquid, the only one that I have that needs a vastly different temp are the Serpent Minis (need +30-40 F to get enough flavour, then I burn my lips).