What tanks/drippers on your DNA200?

Mdelaere

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wcholles said:

I ordered the phoenix today of council of vapor i get it tommorrow and i also have the aromizer

Aromamizer has taken the place of all other tanks for good. The only one I keep as backup is the CoV Phoenix......after breaking in the ceramic....this tank is pretty amazing. I have been messing around with the Smok tanks, the theorem, moonshit for a while trying to find an all day tank.... and now finally after building on the aromamizer....there is no comparison. No leaks, no fiddling with coil position, wicking. All a sinch, and a perfect vape!

Trust me, get an aromamizer. You will not regret it.

Hands down Griffin rta is my favorite. if you want clouds you got em, if you wanna go easy you can do that too. Easy to wick and build on. I'm just waiting for the Griffin 25 to come out to store a little more juice!

However, I still like to use my Kanger Subtank Plus where I drilled a 2mm hole through the sides of the barrel centered to the wick on the rba. Scottish roll that wick and use a pancake style wicking method on the outside and it never leaks, never dries/burns. I use the 510 tip that came off my TFV4 for top airflow. The only downfall is that I'm a cloud chaser and it doesn't produce as much as many other new tanks, rta's, and rda's. Still my go to for motorcycle riding. Most other tanks find a way to leak no matter what with a Harleys vibrations, the subtank has never given me that problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still using the kayfun russians, the v3 i think,, a single coil mouth to lung, i love the simplicity, reliability, and the very few parts.. but for flavour and lung hitting i dont think there will ever be anything better than a straight foreward dripper, even less parts, in what ever guise.. a little brass monkey ( not much moor than a bottle cap) with nano coils in is awsome for flavour, and if i want to set the alarms off in the next room a mutation x v2 or 3 does it with ease..

In all honesty, I don't understand how the EU got the TPD to fly in it's member nations. All it can propose, have voted on in it's parliament, and implement are only things that have to do with economics. The TPD is clearly not about economics, unless you consider that it is an attack on the vaping industry for Big Tobacco, Big Pharma, and Monsanto, where it controls over 80% of the tobacco seed industry globally. Then, and only then, does it become an economic thing.

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't tried titanium wire yet your missing out. You can easily swap between temp and straight fire without having to change your atty or coils. I've found that running titanium wire in a tank tastes a lot better then in a drip that is just my opinion though been using "spider silk titanium wire" for about 5 months now and i LOVE IT 

jfunk said:

If you haven't tried titanium wire yet your missing out. You can easily swap between temp and straight fire without having to change your atty or coils. I've found that running titanium wire in a tank tastes a lot better then in a drip that is just my opinion though been using "spider silk titanium wire" for about 5 months now and i LOVE IT 

strange how we all have different taste but have the same vape thing in common, but we all also have different set ups, i'm absolutely convinced that its the chimney length on tanks that mutes the flavour, eg, the vapour  condenses on its way up the tube, where a dripper , rule of thumb has very little of a chimney length so you get straight vapour, so better flavour, 'just my opinion though', ,, but with that theory my mouth to lung tank has vertualy no chimney, (only the drip tip) and the flavour is better,

short_chimney.jpg 

• 1 month later...

I enjoy doing many things. Playing with cotton and/or wire is not among them. I've got a lot of different set ups, but my favorites are my two Crown II and two Phoenix tanks. I smoked cigs for over half a century and now vape at only 0.3 nicotine. For me there's no tank that delivers flavor like my Phoenix; I used to vape this one company's juice, bought a Phoenix and it suddenly tasted bad. After some research (actually a lot), I started vaping Black Note and the killer taste was there! Now don't think I'm endorsing any product or company, because I'm not. I'm just saying what works for me and this Black Note juice is tobacco leaf extract. Another addiction...

Frogmod at 41,, i dont think it looks very good mate, the chimney doesnt look like its much stronger than foil.. and from a vg users angle,, with that juice well arrangement vertiacl coils will be difficult to wick, youl be limited for space with horizontal and probly have to dry drag it a lot to pull heavy vg juice in, which will cause it to leak out the bottom. Im sure theres a ten second video somewhere that looks the bizz, and will run fine on say 50/50 vg/pg '" 70/30 pg/vg but not for me..

[QUOTE=black lace]

strange how we all have different taste but have the same vape thing in common, but we all also have different set ups, i'm absolutely convinced that its the chimney length on tanks that mutes the flavour, eg, the vapour  condenses on its way up the tube, where a dripper , rule of thumb has very little of a chimney length so you get straight vapour, so better flavour, 'just my opinion though', ,, but with that theory my mouth to lung tank has vertualy no chimney, (only the drip tip) and the flavour is better,

short_chimney.jpg I know guys who've pulled the tip and vape without it, swearing they get a better, flavorful hit. And a lot of companies are coming out with tanks that sport a drip tip with a wider, shorter bore. There must be sumpthin to it. 

black lace said:

Frogmod at 41,, i dont think it looks very good mate, the chimney doesnt look like its much stronger than foil.. and from a vg users angle,, with that juice well arrangement vertiacl coils will be difficult to wick, youl be limited for space with horizontal and probly have to dry drag it a lot to pull heavy vg juice in, which will cause it to leak out the bottom. Im sure theres a ten second video somewhere that looks the bizz, and will run fine on say 50/50 vg/pg '" 70/30 pg/vg but not for me..

your probably right I vape high vg juice as well. If it's not all cracked up to be I know someone will buy it off of me. Wednesday or Thursday is when it will be available at CJ vapors.

black lace said:

Well now i feel realy guilty because you wrote that sentance like youve ordered one,, So what coils in that? A pair of tc macros?

as soon as it's out I'm getting it. I wouldn't worry about feeling guilty. I took what you said and I'm going to apply a different coil build in it. There's no premade coils it's an RTA, I may need 5m of wire and about 20 sheets of cotton for this monster

• 3 weeks later...

To date I've got two COV Phoenix ceramic coil tanks, Uwell Crown and two Uwell Crown IIs, Smok TFV4 & 8 plus the Micro, Super Tank and the Altus chip tank. I love the two Phoenix tanks, the two Crown II tanks and the Altus. I've heard enough about the Aromamizer, so the Supreme will be my next (I like a top fill and that's a downside to the Altus).

IMG_0285[245517].jpg