Let's see your 250's!

baustinmcmanus

dylang919 said:

How much? Areally they already converted to 250's, or just 200's?

new kits less board so you can slide DNA200/250 they come with everything you need less board at this time raw aluminum machined and ready to go together 69.00 black anodized $79 battery 510 button predrilled screws all included just add the board of your choice obviously an evolv board little solder and you're ready to vape

So quick question I just got the dna250 Triade. How can I customize my screen I see themes for DNA 200 but nothing for the 250. Are they compatible with each other? Also do all DNA's not have the ability to actually turn off? And if you guys have any other information or tips. I would greatly appreciate it since I am new to the DNA.

20161121_225251.jpg

• 2 months later...
tattoo6.0 said:

Does anyone have any info on JLit, I've PMed him and emailed him trying to find out if his mods will be for sale anywhere. im outta options at this point and i really want a DNA250 i can drive over with a car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

there's more than one manufacturer the uses the DNA 250 in a rugged, "drive over it and survive" box. here's a few...

modcrate

vaporized nomads

mad modder

and many more

Oh i know about all of those mods i just happen to really like the form factor of that one. I also thought it was weird that he posted on here about that mod and then never came back to show  anything else about it. I just figured someone on this forum would know about the mod or the modder. Thanks for the alternate choices though i appreciate the help.

tattoo6.0 said:

Does anyone have any info on JLit, I've PMed him and emailed him trying to find out if his mods will be for sale anywhere. im outta options at this point and i really want a DNA250 i can drive over with a car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

My apologies! I haven't logged on in ages! These will be for sale. However it's up to you if you want to drive over heavily 24k gold mod with a price tag to show for it. Structurally, it will hold but advised against and stated in warranty documentation. Sorry to post link if against forum rules: www.facebook.com/vapecraftdesigns

tattoo6.0 said:

There aren't a lot of people that might understand that description of the temp control works on the minikin. I however do understand the reference and shot soda out my nose while reading that. Thanks for that!

[goes WOT on a cold night] Yeeeeeesssssss... OMG!?  As you pry your passengers face from the windshield and you both look at each other in stunned amazement wondering which insidious bastard dropped an anchor when you weren't looking?  

Unfortunately that is what the minikin's TC reminds me of... with some tuning you can avoid the wall of fun-lessness.  Same as the cars... ;)

Asmodeus said:

[goes WOT on a cold night] Yeeeeeesssssss... OMG!?  As you pry your passengers face from the windshield and you both look at each other in stunned amazement wondering which insidious bastard dropped an anchor when you weren't looking?  

Unfortunately that is what the minikin's TC reminds me of... with some tuning you can avoid the wall of fun-lessness.  Same as the cars... ;)

back many years ago i kept running into into fuel cut on my 97 eclipse GSX. happened when i went with front mount IC and ripped out the stock T-25 turbo for a td05 18g, 3 inch full back,GReddy BOV etc etc. 
i eventually had to upgrade the injectors, fuel pump, rework the MAF and send out the MCU for reprogramming.:D  only to shatter the rear diff with all that 5k rpm launching!

Foul language, heavy smoking, and forced induction go hand and hand. I still have an Evo and the need to tinker with everything. But after smoking for 20Y, I haven't had a single one in over 3Y thanks to vaping. I am really enjoying the DNA 250 so far. I love this little Alpinetech P+ enclosure. And fellow gear heads are welcome company, always.

• 3 weeks later...