Let's see your 250's!

baustinmcmanus

dylang919 said:

Very nice bro!!! Beautiful mod!!

Appreciate it. Feels like I've aged twice as fast during this whole project but the end result will be worth it. Been using my REV1 over a year with no issues and even drove a 2 ton truck over it for a stress test lol... Have since gone and rough sanded up to 1000 grit from 400 due to the pavement scratches but it took the beating like a champ.

Obvious major changes since this rev1 (delrin buttons, soft tact fire switch only being used internally now with external flush actuator, and the logo, and of course the minor change in plating ;)  SaFullSizeRender.jpg 

dylang919 said:

How did you get this mod ordered? I went to sp customs website and the only mods he had on there to order were unregulated box mods. I ordered a sx 350j v2 box from him about 6 months ago and it turned out great. It's still in my rotation. The website doesn't have anything to pick from anymore. Let me know how you ordered if you don't mind and have the time. Thank You.

I know Thomas at S&P. This was their first DNA250. Shoot him an email.

dylang919 said:

How did you get this mod ordered? I went to sp customs website and the only mods he had on there to order were unregulated box mods. I ordered a sx 350j v2 box from him about 6 months ago and it turned out great. It's still in my rotation. The website doesn't have anything to pick from anymore. Let me know how you ordered if you don't mind and have the time. Thank You.

I just spoke to Thomas from S&P, he said to contact him on Facebook and he'll respond. He had to take the DNA250 off his site because he had an issue with someone ordering them via fraudulent cards.

• 2 weeks later...
Spygoat Vapes said:

I just spoke to Thomas from S&P, he said to contact him on Facebook and he'll respond. He had to take the DNA250 off his site because he had an issue with someone ordering them via fraudulent cards.

Thanks brother. What size box is that? B box? He should be able to get a max amps 2800 in that box size for sure if it's a B enclosure.

dylang919 said:

I still really like my reuleaux DNA 200 . could I send it to Evolv, purchase a 250, and have them install it for me?

Don't believe they offer that type of service.  There are a lot of "modders" around that may be able to help ya out....it will take more work than just changing the board...

dylang919 said:

I still really like my reuleaux DNA 200 . could I send it to Evolv, purchase a 250, and have them install it for me?

do you have the reuleaux with the DNA 200 or the cheaper rx 200? If you have the reuleaux with the DNA 200 board, the DNA 250 would be a simple drop in, transplant. The 200 and the 250 have the same dimensions and wiring hookup. Rx not so easy.

Modbustersecig said:

DNA 250 installed in the Opus wonderful .Match up and the design of the box and mounting of the board makes for excellent heat dissipation comes in handy 2 amp charging that board.putts out.No need to worry about toting a huge mod around with the charging time it's fast .

Love the Opus!! Its a shame that Roger closed up shop. Want to make my Opus 200 a 250 now.