Won't turn on from deep sleep

Hi Guys,

i also applied the Service-Pack at Friday and first everything seemed to work o.k. now. No matter, how long it stayed in sleep-mode, after clicking the fire button 5 times, my Paranormal instantly wake up and work as it should.

BUT....

after taking batteries out for charging and putting them in again, same problem as before. NO WAKE UP untill i plug in a USB-cable. Then it starts, but all the Settings of Date and Time are lost again.

any suggestions???

Thanks for helping!

after I downloaded the service pack, deep sleep in my 250c paranormal was gone. but the date and time always have to be set again when I wake up from sleep and insert the battery that I have charged all night to my paranormal 250c. how do i overcome the problem of the date and time which always restarts by itself? can anyone help? thanks.

Edited by Nabil

• 3 weeks later...

I'll add my paranormal 250c to the list of those not waking from sleep mode. After reading all the above it appears there is still not a 100% fix..at least with the patch referenced. 

I'm having to plug the usb in to wake it. If anyone hears of a definite fix please let me know.

Firmware resides (by default) here: C/ users/ your name/application data/Evolv/ Escibe suite/firmware/ DNAxxx. 

You need to put it in the DNA250C folder.

An easy way would be to download sw to desktop and right click and select "copy"

Go to Escribe/ tools/ apply service pack.

When the window opens showing the other sw's right click and select "paste" to add your sw from the desktop.

Once in there select it, you should now be good to go.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi everybody

I have my ThinkVape finder now for ten days and I have similar issue.

It wakes up after sleep, but always after I change batteries it won't start until I put the usb cable in.

i tried service packs which are posted here and all kind of configurations, but problem doesn't go away.

is there some solution to the problem.?

Thanks