John, James and Brandon

lewisss

happy christmas, 

but the real reason i am posting is Are you still there?

Johns last post was 9th november, Brandon 30th September and James 8th December.

I know you guys must be busy  but it would be nice to see you back on here a bit more regularly, if only to see you are still there and still care.

it would be even nicer if we had any news on forthcoming updates, status of the replacement screens and some answers to some of our questions and suggestions.
ie ability to change temp rather than power on the main screen!!!!!!!;)

Updates on the mac version, and it would be fantastic if you could let us know the breakdown of reasons for board failures on all of the chips that have been RMA'd

Well i build all my own and enjoy them very much both 200's and 40's and like the bit, i choose the 510, buttons and box, i probly carried on building dna 40's for six months after the lanch of the 200 but if a 150 watt, temp control, escribe, metals configarable, with twin 18650's and fixed screen came out today i would order some today.. i do love the 200 but as far as my building and useage goes it would be less headach..

Well as an early adopters forum, hopefully they will be coming out with somthing for everyone after studying what people are saying they need, it may be some new program and realy special..i know it is allready one of a kind but evolv do have a statement of staying up front in inovation and technology..(website home screen)

Saw a guy on utube, doctor-- somthing or other hes got a box mod hooked up to jump leads and a lorry battery, 24 or 30 volt, hes having a hard time of it, keeps setting on fire.. i recon you would have to change vg to a solid and put it in by the slice.. ""Would you like anouther slice of custerd claud""... ""no thanks mable i'll stick to me bsngers n mash""..

I've vaped at 1,500 watts at .1 on a 3S Unregulated box. Mutation XL V3 with a custom made top cap that had a Turbo-style fan turbine. I had to use rayon for wicks to avoid catching the entire build on fire. It can be done, though I don't recommend it. I will say if you're going for clouds that IS the way to go, though. LOL

A fog machine is only 300W. That's not enough for s1ck cl0udz br0. We need 30 Trillion Billion Gigawatts. We need to find a way, to trap two red giant stars in an atomizer, and then when the bass drops the stars can collapse into dual black holes and really push s1ck cl0udz that get spaghettified instantly.

Screw temp control, let's use our mods to somehow isolate two quarks and create a reaction that fogs out the entire universe.

Screw cotton, we got PLANETS yo. Somebody whip up 999 trillion gallons of ejuice for one hit.