not waking up with button press

Droopydroors

black lace said:

Ok... If your pressing the fire button and it only very rarely works, thats a bad contact, as fare as i know the on board fire button is waterproof, so its protected from dirt, dust juice ect, does that mod work via a pushrod down onto the board fire button.?

Sorry I dont understand you, You ask me if my button was in juice? I can answer no, because I always controll thisbecause my previous mod, vaporshark almost explosed but I glad that it didn't.

black lace said:

Ok... If your pressing the fire button and it only very rarely works, thats a bad contact, as fare as i know the on board fire button is waterproof, so its protected from dirt, dust juice ect, does that mod work via a pushrod down onto the board fire button.?

And I want to say, it's not bad contact because I can smoke and it always work it's problem with sleep mod

Ok, so once you have got it to wake up it works, and when it goes to sleep it wont wake up unless you plug it into the computer... i trust you have downloaded and updated latest firmware. if you have only just bought it, i would contact the vendor, If you have owned it for some time, you need to email evolv.

black lace said:

Ok, so once you have got it to wake up it works, and when it goes to sleep it wont wake up unless you plug it into the computer... i trust you have downloaded and updated latest firmware. if you have only just bought it, i would contact the vendor, If you have owned it for some time, you need to email evolv.

I bought it on VapeExpo 2016 in Warsaw, so I think I owned it already for some time.

illyaosik said:

I bought it on VapeExpo 2016 in Warsaw, so I think I owned it already for some time.

unfortunate. you need to email evolv, hopefuly you can put an rma through, i think you need some proof of purchase though, youl know moor once you do it, always at the weekend ay" Bill 50 if you click on a persons title you get their profile up..lamo.

black lace said:

Bill 50 if you click on a persons title you get their profile up..lamo.

Yes of course. But since the invention of the airplane, people could be anywhere on the globe in a day's time. Okay crossing over the International Date Line is technically another day, but you know what I mean.

blueridgedog said:

I have seen other "won't wake from sleep without USB connection" posts.  I have not seen a user step that would correct that assuming the button action was indeed working.  Thus far they all have been RMA issues with the board.

Can you tell me how to do this, because I dont have receipt, just box of the mod

• 1 month later...

My REULEAUX DNA 200 started doing the same thing where it would go to sleep and I couldn't wake it without the use of a usb plugged in then it would work but I also have a new problem where the battery life is real short. All 6 still charge to 4.2v, before the crash I could vape a day and a half on a full charge but now I have to change my batteries 3 to 4 times a day. Putting my ticket in tonight or tomorrow, I just thought I would share my experience with everybody! Thanks and Have A Great Vape!!  Oh yeah I tried all the reboots and factory resets as well. THANKS AGAIN!!