Check Battery - no charge symbol

Mawsley

• 2 months later...

maybe try a hard reboot from escribe first, under the tools option at top of escribe. if you have a multimeter you could check each individual cell through the balance balance lead. this is done by removing your battery from your vt200 first and checking each cell voltage through the balance tap connector . if all three cells read somewhat equal and above 2.8 volts, or there abouts, your lipo's good and most likely you have a connection problem somewhere at the board, where the balance leads join the board (the jst-xh connector). of your mutlimeter confirms a dead cell or cells, you can buy a replacement from a few onlone vape shops. www.myvaporstore.com being one of them. 

this is all under the assumption your device is out of warranty. obviously, if your vt200 is still under warranty contact your vendor. that's the safest way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Brandon said:

Recovery charge allows the charger to turn on even when one or more cells have fallen below 2 volts.  It will only stay on briefly (a minute or so) before returning to its normal 2 volt limit.  The idea is, if a cell has dropped below the 2v threshold it should, with a brief charge, jump back above 2v.  

Recovery charge will not work if any cell has fallen below 1 volt.

my 2 cells are over 2 volts but 3rd one has fallen below 1 volt. In this situation how do i recover charging?

ziaibrahimadv@yahoo.com said:

my 2 cells are over 2 volts but 3rd one has fallen below 1 volt. In this situation how do i recover charging?

what mod do you have this problem with? if it is a lipo mod and you have a cell below 1 volt, you will most likely need a replacement lipo, as recovery charge will not work when a cell falls below 1 volt. i would double check each cell in the pack with a trusted multi meter to make sure you have a dead cell in the pack. 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, I have a problem with my Think Vape Finder 167 bought a few weeks ago. All of a sudden the battery icon does not show any charge and when I press the fire button I get a "check battery" message. The two 18650 are Sony VTC6 freshly bought and fully charged. I tried another two but with no avail. I tried also hard and soft reboot and I uploaded the original ecig file. All with no success. I performed USB recovery charging, and from device monitor I can see that the voltage of first cell is read 1,07V and the second 5,20V. Here is a screenshot of dev monitor. Any help would be appreciated  battery failure.png