Evolv DNA 75C and 250C Enhanced Default Theme with Replay 3.0

(8 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is an enhanced version of the stock default DNA 75C / 250C theme. A lot of changes and some new screens, exposing the full capabilities of the chip, while keeping with the stock look and feel. Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible. Now supports international firmware's Boost and Replay functions, as well as all features of the DNA 250C chip.

Hope everyone enjoys!

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

• Overall cleaner alignment and consistency across all screens.
  • Screens renamed for clarity, pertinent fields brought to the forefront, font scaling, font color, text changes, etc.
  • Minor text color changes such as red fire, green profile, etc.
  • Quality of life improvements on navigation.
  • New backgrounds.
  • Main screen watts increment changed to 1 W instead of 0.1 W.
  • Main screen temp increment changed to 10 degF instead of 1 degree increment.
  • New atomizer default screen cleanup and simplification.
  • Profile screen fully displays all options for the coil, including resistance locking, re-reading, temp protection setting, etc.
  • Monitor screen now includes new Statistics screen with reset option.
  • Monitor options to toggle recording of all possible variables.
  • System screens split into a Display screen and a Settings screen exposing all possible device settings.
  • New Performance screen for dynamically monitoring and adjusting temperature control. Displays current atomizer settings, as well as live view of live ohms, room temp, last puff time, wattage, average and max temp achieved.
  • About screen now displays device firmware and edition, with space to list owner name and phone number.

Alternate Therion color theme also available; credit to @jakeT for the great background.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

mackditty

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is a very nice theme, there are a lot of options to customize. It is a little confusing at first, for example, when you try to change the profile from the main screen, it sends you to a performance page, where you still can't change your profile, only the material. So when I have my Ammit on and I switch to my Limitless, if I select 'Ammit' from the main screen and want to switch to the Limitless profile, it takes me to Performance, and there, I can only change the material type, not the profile. It's a very minor thing, and I can always go to Settings>Profile and do it there. That is one con, and could probably be changed in the theme editor.

Other than that, I love the options available to customize. There are a few places that you can change the temp and the wattage, as well as the material you can easily lock the ohm setting or change it. Everything is laid out nice and smooth, easy to read and navigate, this theme makes it to where I hardly need to hook to Escribe to change things, so I am giving it 5 stars. I feel like it would be hard to top this theme and I am looking forward to seeing if anyone can come up with something better than this. I don't know enough about DNA devices to know exactly what to check for and why, but this theme has made my DNA experience very worthwhile. 

• Like 1
Link to review
maximumsport

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My go to theme!! Keep us updated if any changes! Thanks!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
OhMrGadget

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is my go to theme. I like the organization of the screens. V3 seems to be an even 'cleaner' theme style.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
embe71

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My new favourite theme with this newest version. Easy to read. much functionality. With some minor adjustments by myself just perfect for me. Thanks!

• Like 1
Link to review
IVÆ

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great work and a very Nice Theme, Thank You     :-)

• Like 1
Link to review
RoMe60

0 of 5 members found this review helpful 0 / 5 members

Not only is a material-based theme where you only have to change the material to Vape on the main screen, but still have access to the profiles under the settings menu.

Too confusing!

Link to review
lordmage

love the look and feel but i placed owner info on the lock screen not everyone would be able to or know where to find it if lost. 

Link to review