About This File
What's New in Version 1.7 See changelog
- Overall cleaner alignment and consistency across all screens
- Screens renamed for clarity, pertinent fields brought to the forefront, font scaling, etc.
- Minor text color changes such as red fire, green profile, etc.
- New backgrounds
- Main screen ability to change cold ohms
- Main screen watts increment changed to 1 W instead of 0.1 W
- Main screen temp increment changed to 10 degF instead of 1 degree increment
- New atomizer default screen cleanup and simplification
- Profile screen fully displays all options for the coil, including resistance locking, re-reading, temp protection setting, etc.
- Monitor screen now includes new Statistics screen, exposing stealth, lock configuration, system options and engineering units, etc.
- Monitor options to toggle recording of all possible variables
- System screens split into a Display screen and a Settings screen
- About screen now displays device firmware and edition
- New TC Performance screen, accessible from the main Profile selection. Used to compare cold ohm reading vs current room temp, as well as last puff average and max temps.
- Quality of life improvements on navigation and lots of cleanup
- With version 1.7: