About This File
What's New in Version 2.2 See changelog
- Overall cleaner alignment and consistency across all screens.
- Screens renamed for clarity, pertinent fields brought to the forefront, font scaling, font color, text changes, etc.
- Minor text color changes such as red fire, green profile, etc.
- Quality of life improvements on navigation.
- New backgrounds.
- Main screen watts increment changed to 1 W instead of 0.1 W.
- Main screen temp increment changed to 10 degF instead of 1 degree increment.
- New atomizer default screen cleanup and simplification.
- Profile screen fully displays all options for the coil, including resistance locking, re-reading, temp protection setting, etc.
- Monitor screen now includes new Statistics screen with reset option.
- Monitor options to toggle recording of all possible variables.
- System screens split into a Display screen and a Settings screen exposing all possible device settings.
- New Performance screen for dynamically monitoring and adjusting temperature control. Displays current atomizer settings, as well as live view of live ohms, room temp, last puff time, wattage, average and max temp achieved. Accessible via new performance icon on main screen.
- About screen now displays device firmware and edition, with space to list owner name and phone number.
- Boost added to preheat screen for international firmware.
- With version 2.2: