About This File
What's New in Version 2.3 See changelog
This is an enhanced version of the stock default DNA 75C theme. A lot of changes and some new screens, exposing the full capabilities of the chip, while keeping with the stock look and feel. Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible.
- Overall cleaner alignment and consistency across all screens.
- Screens renamed for clarity, pertinent fields brought to the forefront, font scaling, font color, text changes, etc.
- Quality of life improvements on navigation.
- New backgrounds.
- Main screen watts increment changed to 1 W instead of 0.1 W.
- Main screen temp increment changed to 10 degF instead of 1 degree increment.
- New atomizer default screen cleanup and simplifcation.
- Profile screen fully displays all options for the coil, including resistance locking, re-reading, temp protection setting, etc.
- Monitor screen now includes new Statistics screen with reset option.
- Monitor options to toggle recording of all possible variables.
- System screens split into a Display screen and a Settings screen exposing all possible device settings.
- About screen now displays device firmware and edition, with place to list owner name and phone number.
- New Performance screen for dynamically monitoring and adjusting temperature control. Displays current atomizer settings, as well as live view of live ohms, room temp, last puff time, wattage, average and max temp achieved.
- Boost added to preheat screen for international firmware.
- Replay functionality added to main screen for international firmware.
Hope everyone enjoys!
- With version 2.3: