About This File
What's New in Version 1.6 See changelog
- Overall cleaner alignment and consistency across all screens
- Screens renamed for clarity, pertinent fields brought to the forefront, font scaling, etc.
- Minor text color changes such as red fire, green profile, etc.
- New background.
- Main screen ability to change cold ohms
- Main screen watts increment changed to 1 W instead of 0.1 W
- Main screen temp increment changed to 10 degF instead of 1 degree increment
- New atomizer default screen cleanup and simplifcation
- Profile screen fully displays all options for the coil, including resistance locking, re-reading, temp protection setting, etc.
- Monitor screen now includes new Statistics screen, exposing stealth, lock configuration, system options and engineering units, etc.
- Monitor options to toggle recording of all possible variables
- System screens split into a Display screen and a Settings screen
- About screen now displays device firmware and edition
- New TC Performance screen, accessible from the main Profile selection. Used to compare cold ohm reading vs current room temp. Aligning these ensures better performance in cases where the room temp reading fluctuates a lot.
- With version 1.6: