change contrast on screen?

I previously had gotten water damage on my lost vape drone.  This mod is no longer being made, however, I was able to find a guy who was able to fix it and he SAID he had the screens for the dna 250c chip in STOCK.  I get my mod back and the screen works and all but the contrast is off.  Its opposite so white is black and black is white, etc.  Does anyone know how I can change the contrast?  Or is it just becuase of the bullshit screen the guy installed and I'm just screwed.  Does anyone know or have any ACTUAL dna 250c screens?  Someone please help.

thanks for all the quick responses!  The guy who changed my screen once already said that the screens that I have came across so far have too long of ribbons i guess.  He said he would have to fold or bend the ribbon which would ruin the screen.  Also,  I went to the Protovapor website and they gave me a list of options on which screen to get.  I have the Lost Vape Drone, which DNA 250c screen does it take??  The options are;  standard, large, ZIF small, and color TFT.  Thanks!..... Does anyone know how to download the international version on the DNA 250c, ive been told to get it by a bunch of different people, but none of the them could or at least wouldn't tell me how to download it.  Thanks again!!

Die von uns verlinkten Screens sind genau die passenden - auch wenn das Anschlussband zu lang erscheint. Dies stellt für jemanden, der den Screen fachmännisch auswechseln will, kein Problem dar. Ich bin sicher nicht der einzige, der einen solchen Screen schon gefühlt seit Jahren störungsfrei im Einsatz hat... 

1 hour ago, gwyar said:

Die von uns verlinkten Screens sind genau die passenden - auch wenn das Anschlussband zu lang erscheint. Dies stellt für jemanden, der den Screen fachmännisch auswechseln will, kein Problem dar. Ich bin sicher nicht der einzige, der einen solchen Screen schon gefühlt seit Jahren störungsfrei im Einsatz hat... 

im tying to translate what you said into english now haha

Here in the forum I am constantly working either with the Google translator or with the translation function integrated in Chrome ...

This is how the other users translate what I write, or even Zark's contributions - and they are written in Cyrillic!

Edited by gwyar

1 hour ago, benny283216 said:

well it definitely didn't and google didn't translate it either

If you use Google Chrome or the new Edge for your browser just right click the text in the post and select "translate to English".

On occasion you might need to adjust the language being input, choosing "detect language" is easiest. 

4 hours ago, BillW50 said:

You can change the brightness, but not the contrast that I ever heard of. Some themes allow you to change the brightness right on the mod. Otherwise you can use EScribe.

well the guy who replaced my screen on my drone said he had the screen for it in stock...when i got it back the contrast was just off.  white is black and black is white, etc.