Replacement battery door and hinge?

Chefmedicate

I had the same thing happening to my paranormal. The bottom of the mod had broken its track. Go thru evolv warranty and get a warranty return approval. Once approved print it out and include it with you mod when you ship it out. I just got mine back on saturday, I was blown away by how fast it got finished! I sent it out on Tueday, had it back fixed by Saturday! I was very impressed with the entire experience. I would definitely recommend the warranty service from evolv!

Edited by LuckyIrish

On 3/4/2019 at 1:18 AM, LuckyIrish said:

I had the same thing happening to my paranormal. The bottom of the mod had broken its track. Go thru evolv warranty and get a warranty return approval. Once approved print it out and include it with you mod when you ship it out. I just got mine back on saturday, I was blown away by how fast it got finished! I sent it out on Tueday, had it back fixed by Saturday! I was very impressed with the entire experience. I would definitely recommend the warranty service from evolv!

And this is just one of the reasons a mod with an Evol board is worth the slightly higher price when compared to other mods...

• 8 months later...

looks like they can no longer afford to make good on this design flaw.  heck i wasn't even asking me for free, im more than willing to pay for the part.  evolv help desk said im out of luck no parts available, told me to try Paranormal, which is the equivalent of asking me to pray before going to sleep that it will be fixed in the morning.

20191206_232432.jpg

I did get 2 freebies before they ran out....first one lasted about 9 months,   2nd one didn't make it a day...looked really brittle.....went through their fb page to get a link.  $2.50 part, 25 bucks shipping.  Asked how many $2.50 parts I can get for that amount of shipping and was told two.  Pretty disappointing. 

• 1 month later...

Am amazed Evolve even got involved, they are a board manufacturer the mods are cheaply made in china. Anybody who got anything regarding a replacement mod part from Evolve sounds like they were extremely lucky.

The hinge on the Paranormal is made of dogsh*te plastic covered with a metal part, typical chinese design, fugly as sin and made of shoddy materials, yea nothing new there. For all the negativaty the Therion was a superior mod to the Paranormal, those things go on and on for years. I own both and realise the Paranormal needs great care taken with ownership to not over stress that hinge when the device is open. When closed the entire bottom is cast zinc alloy with a small alloy peg inserting into the alloy hinge cover.