Think Vape 250c Thermals Mod res and a couple of battery csv's

Jetro

On 6/5/2018 at 5:37 PM, Jetro said:

The case analyzer was run at 75.2°

The mod resistance of my Finder is 0.007 ohms with the copper plug.

The two battery csv's are for VTC5a's and LG HD2's. The HD2's are the purple ones.

Enjoy,

JT

Case Analyzer 18-0603.PNG

3x LG-HD-2 series.csv

3x VTC5a series.csv

can i use these case thermals  since my room temp is 68f?? or should i run it myself?

nevermind i guess i cant run em  i have a .003 charge leak so i never stay at 0.000 for the test to run.. so my room is approx 70.00 maybe 69.5  can i  plug in the values you got  at 75.2f?? o how do i tell it  those values are for 75.2???.. the only time it ask for a room temp is when i  try to run the case analyzer and i cant run it   due to low level charge leak

On 6/5/2018 at 5:37 PM, Jetro said:

The case analyzer was run at 75.2°

The mod resistance of my Finder is 0.007 ohms with the copper plug.

The two battery csv's are for VTC5a's and LG HD2's. The HD2's are the purple ones.

Enjoy,

JT

Case Analyzer 18-0603.PNG

3x LG-HD-2 series.csv

3x VTC5a series.csv

did you have  amp trickle?? when i tried running case analyzer myself on my finder 250c  the green power line fluctuated  tween.002 and .004 and would occassionaly  go to 0.000 but then fluctuate again indicating a very very small amp charge reading  and that would affect the case temp stablizing and reaching ambeint temp  in 30 min*first partt of case analyzer test.. i wondered if you had the same thing?? is that just part of how the mods made? or  is there something wrong with my chip and should should i contact evol for rma?

You can start a ticket with Evolv and explain your concern.... they will guide you.... Maybe something with the device wiring or the board.... hard to tell without having the device to troubleshoot.... 

Your battery was only 1/2 full when you started analyzer right?

22 hours ago, Brad S Ruttenberg said:

can i use these case thermals  since my room temp is 68f?? or should i run it myself?

I just got back from the hospital, I am fighting stage 4 kidney cancer. So sorry for the late reply.

Yes you can run my thermal settings. No none of my seven 75c/250c mods show any random charge current during the case analyzer test. If yours does it has a problem.

All boards / mods are different. If my settings do not track temperature properly on your mod you can raise the Case Static Temp Rise if it is high or lower it if it reads low until the temperature reads properly. Try 1° or 0.5° steps until you get close then fine tune it with 0.01° steps .

Or run the analyzer yourself.

]With settings I provided my mod tracks temperature -0.1° +0.3° from 76° to 89°F. Which is close enough for me.

Oh well.........laterz,

JT

56 minutes ago, mackman said:

Positive thoughts and prayers for you Jethro. I am a stage 4 lung cancer( 2 year) survivor...all things are possible

That means more to me than you would ever know. THANK YOU.

Prayers and thoughts back to ya. Huge congrats on 2 years hopefully many more to come!

...... all things are possible..............well said.

Yes sir, I am 7 months into this battle and it appears I am beginning to win........

My best, JT

Am 8.6.2018 um 03:47 schrieb Jetro:

With settings I provided my mod tracks temperature -0.1° +0.3° from 76° to 89°F. Which is close enough for me.

So how long does it take your mod to guesstimate a stable room temperature? 

And how is the behavior after firing?

I mean, once you fire your mod, the measured board temp goes up (which is perfectly fine) and evaluation of room temp stops (which is reasonable as the board temp is now somewhat independent from the room temp). After a certain time not firing, the evaluation of room temp restarts as the mod assumes the board temp has cooled down enough and board temp is now fully dependent on the temperature of the air around it.

Which room temp does your mod show at this point in time?

And how long does it take to settle in to correct room temp? Maybe a screenshot of the device monitor would be helpful.

Best wishes to you and mackman, keep it up!

Greetz,

el Lopso

im not suporised yours are different i have questrions about the thermals  posted above the  poster didnt answer in a way that gives me comfort about the numbersand or might indicate  english is not his/her primary langauge    as for ss finish versus oher finishes it would change numbers slightkly but not hugely no i suspect the numbers for the thermal were not run properly above..

or are not for the  think vaper finder  250c

7 hours ago, Canadianvape said:

For some reason I got way different thermals when I ran mine. Dunno why. Should I stick to the ones I got or use this ones? (Mine is like half the values) mines is the ss version could that change?

Use yours. Ya think, if you watch it, perhaps from all the battery chargings (heat) and not from firing, might play a role with the internal temp

• Like 1