2x 25R Batteries.csv

2x 30Q Batteries.csv

2x VTC5a Batteries.csv

2x VTC6 Batteries.csv

These are single batteries for the VT75C

1x 25R Battery.csv

1x VTC5a.csv

1x HG6 20650.csv

I made a 26650 to 20650 adaptor for the 75c, so I included the csv.

JT

Edited by Jetro
more brain fade
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, Smokin Dave. I'm glad you found them useful.

JT

I should have included this in the original post. These csv's were  created  in EScibe v2.0 SP12. I ran the battery analyzer at 40 watts at a resistance of .29 ohms. I also ran a couple tests at 60 watts to check the difference. There really wasn't any change , .05 to .10 watt hour less. Not enough to justify heating the mod and batteries that much more.

JT

Edited by Jetro
to add

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/7/2018 at 4:25 AM, Jetro said:

I made these csv's  for my VT75D.

These are for 2 batteries in parallel  ;

2x 25R Batteries.csv

2x 30Q Batteries.csv

2x VTC5a Batteries.csv

2x VTC6 Batteries.csv

These are single batteries for the VT75C

1x 25R Battery.csv

1x VTC5a.csv

1x HG6 20650.csv

I made a 26650 to 20650 adaptor for the 75c, so I included the csv.

JT

Hello Jetro. Can i use  "1x HG6 20650.csv" for my nitecore 26650 battery on my hcigar vt75c? İ have a problem with  a weak battery issue:( It is help to me?

On 12/28/2018 at 2:11 AM, XEPO68 said:

When I use the escribe app and select Mod/Battery it shows 18650 and it's grayed out and I'm using a 26650 but I'm also using the older version of escribe. I have the newer version just haven't installed it yet, waiting for answer from evolv help desk about do I have to trash the older version before installing the new one.

Would this ijoy csv take away the grayed out so I could raise/select the battery to a 26650?

28 minutes ago, timbuc2dan said:

When I use the escribe app and select Mod/Battery it shows 18650 and it's grayed out and I'm using a 26650 but I'm also using the older version of escribe. I have the newer version just haven't installed it yet, waiting for answer from evolv help desk about do I have to trash the older version before installing the new one.

Would this ijoy csv take away the grayed out so I could raise/select the battery to a 26650?

No the cvs won't effect the grayed out default battery type........  but the proper battery cvs (if it is for your battery) is all you need....  Which 26650 battery do you have? ...  that's the proper cvs you need to install....

Also, you need not delete EScribe to install a newer version....

And, it is good to save the *.ecig file to your computer before making any changes just in case you need to re-install it later....

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, retird said:

No the cvs won't effect the grayed out default battery type........  but the proper battery cvs (if it is for your battery) is all you need....  Which 26650 battery do you have? ...  that's the proper cvs you need to install....

Also, you need not delete EScribe to install a newer version....

And, it is good to save the *.ecig file to your computer before making any changes just in case you need to re-install it later....

I've got the EFEST  IMR 26650 4200mAH 50A 3.7V. They're just running down to half strength sooner with weak hits, using coils rated for 50-85W but like it at 50-60W. They're a yr and a half old too, good charger detects type selects charge level, when charged reads 4.20v 2382mAh when weak reads 3.67v. I downloaded the ijoy because that's the only 26650 I could find here but haven't loaded it to the mod.

Hello,

I got a dna75c vapecige creator mod. This week I purchased a couple of VTC5A's (orginal) and flashed appropriate csv to the mod. On the mod battery shows %0(~3,58v), it fires normally without weak battery or etc warning. I took them ut of the mod and put into my ext. charger(xtar vc2 plus). Charger show each battery as %18, which were shown %0 by the mod.

Is it made for protecting the batteries by the csv, or it s caused by mod's settings?

edit: using vtc5a csv for parallel

Edited by Cgtycc
addition