Reuleaux by Wismec

RonS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well into the second day of exclusive vaping on the three battery Wismec DNA200 now and the battery total voltage is sitting at 11.18 Volts and 10.97 under load. (20 watts all the time) There has been minimal charging, just enough time to get a few voltage readings. Pleased with it so far, it is going to give a good improvement over the battery life of the lipo versions (I had the Vapecige one which would have been on charge hours ago) I have some new 25r`s and will repeat the test with them. The current Vappower ones have had a lot of use and are maybe getting a little tired.

Prior to seeing the pictures of the wires I ordered 4 Samsung 25r's, they came in a couple of days ago. When I got them charged up I installed them in my Wismec and compared the voltage drop @ 100 watts to the Mxjo 3000's that I had previously tested, the result was the Samsung's fared just slightly better (just). I decided to stay with the Mxjo's thinking maybe they really are 3000 mah. My 18 gauge silicone wire arrives today, still on the fence as to whether or not to use it, I doubt if it will be worth the effort but may do it anyway.