Hcigar vt75w?????

FoggyMtnVape

FoggyMtnVape said:

Here is another forum that has the actual mod pictured but not much info that I can find. Where are all the evolv people at? Surely they could say yay or nay.
http://www.thailandvapers.com/threads/hcigar-vt75.15003/

No, They really can't due to NDAs

FoggyMtnVape said:

It's already a finished product. Saw pics yesterday where it looks like they have them already in a vape shop somewhere. Seems nda would go out the window with them being for sale already...

That was a Tobacco Exhibition TPE in Las Vegas and they weren't selling them AFIK, but promoting them with flyers as a coming soon product with samples for inspection & in a display case at their booth as I understand it.

Laguz75 said:

That would be nice if evolve offered just the board and would have a 1p and 2s battery configuration option

Yes it would, however the fact that it is 75w would imply that a 2S is unlikely.  If you need 2s they already have the DNA200 that will service that need. 

Perhaps I'm wrong but, I would think if they intended this board to work in 2S mode it would have had 133w or 150w on that screen pic that was leaked. 

It really would make a lot of sense to design the board for dual use in a 1S/2S configuration at 75w/133w from a versatility standpoint though.  Evolv has certainly proven in the past that they do take these types of things into consideration in their designs so I'm not discounting that they did.  It would be the right way to go for sure.

It would make a lot of sense to design the board in that manner though from a versatility standpoint and Evolv certainly has proven in the past that they do take these types of operating parameters into consideration in their designs.
It would make a lot of sense to design the board in that manner though from a versatility standpoint and Evolv certainly has proven in the past that they do take these types of operating parameters into consideration in their designs.

Evolv will offer just the Board.  Some sites in UK are already listing them as coming soon with pricing posted.

awsum140 said:

It would be nice to know the basic specs of it, chip size, power in, power out and so on. (the chip, not the mod)

I'm guessing they'll keep the same size board, like they did with the 20 and the 40

Laguz75 said:

I'm guessing they'll keep the same size board, like they did with the 20 and the 40

Judging by the mod pic of the flyer they took at TPE it looked like the board was same height, but possibly more narrow with the up/down buttons no longer side by side but one above the other between the screen and the usb.

[IMG]

ChunkyButt200 said:

would love to see board layout. especially boards components. also curious if the board will invert the output voltage like the DNA 40.

Lots of people would like to see that as well.  You would think now that the cat is out of the bag specs and pics would be released to stop all the rumors from floating around.